Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Topic: Fortnite Destroyer Support

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite Destroyer Support

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    You have to find YOUR values by yourself, nothing is universal
    Dont suppose you could help with Pump wall and aim abuse as above? I've tried but keep failing lol

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Someone please help me lol

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Version 2.9 is out!

Changelog:
    Added Horizontal Anti Recoil
    Added Inverted Anti Recoil
    Added Overall Improvements
    Changed Anti Recoil to OFF By Defualt - can be adjusted in Customize Toggles

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Thank you!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

What values for anti recoil are you guys using currently?

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Heck yeah! It's on like donkey kong! Thanks @itzSnack

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I'm having a little trouble with the script. It was hitting great day 1. However the past 2 days maybe 10% of shots are hitting. Not sure what I could be doing wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    PS4 Player, with a good amount of Cronus Max experience. I would call me a noob by any means.

If anyone has suggestions on values I can try or any settings to try. I've been just adjusting the edit hold time and keeping everything else the same.
    I only need to use the: Anti recoil, Aim Abuse, and Aim Assist.

I really do not use any of the other features. I haven't troggled anything on or off. Just plug and play with the Black Color... Which by the way if great. Not distracting at all.

Quote Originally Posted by ItzSnack View Post
    Version 2.9 is out!

Changelog:
    Added Horizontal Anti Recoil
    Added Inverted Anti Recoil
    Added Overall Improvements
    Changed Anti Recoil to OFF By Defualt - can be adjusted in Customize Toggles

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kristopherr View Post
    I'm having a little trouble with the script. It was hitting great day 1. However the past 2 days maybe 10% of shots are hitting. Not sure what I could be doing wrong. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    PS4 Player, with a good amount of Cronus Max experience. I would call me a noob by any means.

If anyone has suggestions on values I can try or any settings to try. I've been just adjusting the edit hold time and keeping everything else the same.
    I only need to use the: Anti recoil, Aim Abuse, and Aim Assist.

I really do not use any of the other features. I haven't troggled anything on or off. Just plug and play with the Black Color... Which by the way if great. Not distracting at all.
    Did 2.8 work for you? Those values still seem solid for me.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

My feedback:
    Version 2.9 - the targeting is on-point with the right in-game sensitivity and using Legacy controls, but other things are causing it not to be useable...

I've noticed that when i hold ADS+Fire - I will start automatically jumping up and down as I am shooting OR I start to duck up and down as I am shooting. I don't like EITHER.

Another thing I noted, when I go into the edit screen and it's doing the "LED rainbow" colors when trying to TOGGLE anything ON or OFF nothing is indicating whether it's turned on/off, no vibration once or twice or no double flash of a color. So I am unable to know if something has been toggled ON or OFF successfully. In Version 2.8, I would have 1 vibration for ON and 2 vibrations for OFF, but Version 2.9 isn't doing that.. so I don't really know what I am turning on/off.

When I go back to the main menu with no colors and out of the edit menu - for some reason it automatically starts going back into the rainbow mode after maybe 20-30 seconds. So after it kept doing all of this ^ - I quit trying to use Version 2.9.

Btw: Using a PS4 Bluetooth Remote on an Xbox One S.

Version 2.8 never gave me any problems.

Can we remove the automatic jumping, remove the ducking and make the options setting menu the same as version 2.8?

I think it would perform well if those changes were made^

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rolemage For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

The 100% accuracy is freaking amazing, I need to turn off aim abuse because when you use a sniper rifle it goes past the crosshairs and into your body, i use this on M&K though so that is the problem as you are always 100% press with a mouse, but the script works damn well for everything else.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hsjyes For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Version 3.0 is out!

Changelog:
    Added More User Friendly Text
    Added Option To Turn Aim Abuse ON/OFF in-game
    Added Option To Turn 100% Accuracy ON/OFF in-game
    Added Option To Turn Ghost Peek ON/OFF in-game
    Adjustments To Anti Recoil
    Fixed LED does not indicate whether the feature is enabled or disabled during toggle
    Removed Custom Buttons
    Removed ADS Slowdown

All Features Except Aim Assist are OFF By Default

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Snackz your a legend btw have you tried polar aim assist i seen a script in gpc library "Polar Aim Assist" didnt know how to add it to a script or adjust it the correct way can you help?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Version 3.0 is out!

Changelog:
    Added More User Friendly Text
    Added Option To Turn Aim Abuse ON/OFF in-game
    Added Option To Turn 100% Accuracy ON/OFF in-game
    Added Option To Turn Ghost Peek ON/OFF in-game
    Adjustments To Anti Recoil
    Fixed LED does not indicate whether the feature is enabled or disabled during toggle
    Removed Custom Buttons
    Removed ADS Slowdown

All Features Except Aim Assist are OFF By Default
    Good to see an update man it works peachy! 10/10

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hello guys,

Silly question, how does 100% accuracy work exactly?

I just press the buttons and automatically the shoots goes to the body by the script itself?

And the last one, where do i try the 3.0 update? I went to the first page but I cannot find the script.

Thank you in advance

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by yonatzero View Post
    Hello guys,

Silly question, how does 100% accuracy work exactly?

I just press the buttons and automatically the shoots goes to the body by the script itself?

And the last one, where do i try the 3.0 update? I went to the first page but I cannot find the script.

Thank you in advance
    Ver 3.0 = https://cronusmax.com/gpclib/?s=10065

100% accuracy is what its named

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Auvina For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fortnite79 View Post
    Snackz your a legend btw have you tried polar aim assist i seen a script in gpc library "Polar Aim Assist" didnt know how to add it to a script or adjust it the correct way can you help?
    Use the Zen Discord

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Does anyone have any issued where Aim abuse is deactivating without the mod menu activated or even being pressed to deactivate??

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Auvina View Post
    Does anyone have any issued where Aim abuse is deactivating without the mod menu activated or even being pressed to deactivate??
    Please try to explain in detail what you have done. I suppose you opened the Toggle Menu and activated Aim Abuse and closed it? And if so, how long does it take to deactivate, and does this continue afterwards?

See if this solves the issue

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Please try to explain in detail what you have done. I suppose you opened the Toggle Menu and activated Aim Abuse and closed it? And if so, how long does it take to deactivate, and does this continue afterwards?

See if this solves the issue
    Hi,

I have aim abuse/assist active from script i dont have the toggle active as i leave everything on auto, but aim abuse/assist stops working so i need to toggle menu activate something i dont use then de-activate for the assist/abuse to work again?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Auvina View Post
    Hi,

I have aim abuse/assist active from script i dont have the toggle active as i leave everything on auto, but aim abuse/assist stops working so i need to toggle menu activate something i dont use then de-activate for the assist/abuse to work again?
    Strange.. have you tried the script above?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Nah I'm on UK time so will try again tomorrow and report back

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

All seems fine now mate thanks!

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Auvina For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Question Wonderful script --> Issue with hectical situations, all toogles turns off // HELP

Hi Guys

first of all this is currently the best script which is available!
    The most fascinating fact is, it's for free . Thanks for the work and also the great script.

I just have some issues by using it and hope, that someone can quickly help me.

At the beginning I am activating the toogles, which I want to use. Then the fight starts and sometime as everyone know, the fights in Fortnite are crazy, fast and hectic.

I have experienced a lot of cases, that the script automatically turns of and every toogle and also the General aim assist doesn't work anymore.
    This has been observed during the box-fights and this is really anoying, because this cause that I am loosing my rythm and my oponent can easily kill me.
    Until now, I haven't figured out, which combination of Buttons Needs to be pressed, so that happens.

Therefore I would like to ask for support here. Maybe here is someone, who is experiencing the same issue and have a solution for that ?

Many thanks in Advance. PS I am Sorry for my englisch, I am not a native Speaker.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hi Snackz, appreciate the script. i have just downloaded it can't wait to try it but in the meantime i have a question

i'm on ps4 and i use kb/m, i have setup custom binds for editing, so i don't use circle to edit instead i use DPad LEFT to edit, square to reset and L2 to confirm

so for me to reset quickly i have to press the 3 key sequence.. Dpad LEFT, square, L2

Can you tell me will I be able to use insta edit/reset by changing this part of the script to match my binds? and if so what sequence would i then need to reset? Thanks for your help guys

//Insta Edit
    int EDIT_BUTTON_HOLD = ON; //Does your edit button has a hold delay? ON means Yes -- OFF mean No
    int HOLD_TIME = 100; //Type the hold time which is shown in Fortnite settings, in hundereds because cronusmax already know its in MS. |0.10 = 100| |0.25 = 250|
    int EDIT_BUTTON = CIRCLE; //Your Edit Button
    int CONFIRM_BUTTON = CIRCLE; //Your Confirm Button
    int RESET_EDIT_BUTTON = R3 //Your Reset Edit Button"

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Muzak10 View Post
    Hi Snackz, appreciate the script. i have just downloaded it can't wait to try it but in the meantime i have a question

i'm on ps4 and i use kb/m, i have setup custom binds for editing, so i don't use circle to edit instead i use DPad LEFT to edit, square to reset and L2 to confirm

so for me to reset quickly i have to press the 3 key sequence.. Dpad LEFT, square, L2

Can you tell me will I be able to use insta edit/reset by changing this part of the script to match my binds? and if so what sequence would i then need to reset? Thanks for your help guys

//Insta Edit
    int EDIT_BUTTON_HOLD = ON; //Does your edit button has a hold delay? ON means Yes -- OFF mean No
    int HOLD_TIME = 100; //Type the hold time which is shown in Fortnite settings, in hundereds because cronusmax already know its in MS. |0.10 = 100| |0.25 = 250|
    int EDIT_BUTTON = CIRCLE; //Your Edit Button
    int CONFIRM_BUTTON = CIRCLE; //Your Confirm Button
    int RESET_EDIT_BUTTON = R3 //Your Reset Edit Button"

Hi,

If i'm correct it should be the below:

//Insta Edit int EDIT_BUTTON_HOLD = ON; //Does your edit button has a hold delay? ON means Yes -- OFF mean No
    int HOLD_TIME =100; //Type the hold time which is shown in Fortnite settings, in hundereds because cronusmax already know its in MS. |0.10 = 100| |0.25 = 250|
    int EDIT_BUTTON = LEFT; //Your Edit Button
    int CONFIRM_BUTTON = L2; //Your Confirm Button
    int RESET_EDIT_BUTTON = SQUARE //Your Reset Edit Button"

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Auvina For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Thank you.
    Do you know if this speeds up the reset edit action then or is it still the 3 buttons needed?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Muzak10 View Post
    Thank you.
    Do you know if this speeds up the reset edit action then or is it still the 3 buttons needed?
    I have my reset edit as *R1* and when i press it, it instantly resets

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Auvina For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi Snackz

still having the issue with the script, that the toggles and also the Aim Assist automatically turns off during the fights.
    I do not know, what I am doing wrong. Wondering that you have had the chance to take a look at the mentioned issue and come back to me with a feedback?
    Many thanks in advance. I really appreciate your work and scrpt.

Just to add, maybe it helps by finding a solution for the issue:
    .................................................................................................
    - I do my edits with L3 and comfirm with L3
    - The resets will be done with: R3

And this is how the current used script Looks like:

As I said at the beginning. After starting the script with activating the needed toggles, everything seems to be fine.
    Later during the fights, especially after Edits or Pretty fast bulding, the script has turned automatically off
    This is annoying.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I tried the script last night and one major issue is that when I'm building, it refuses to build stairs. Like say I try to do a 90 it won't place stairs, it's only if I pause for a second and then try to build stairs it builds them

If I try to build them quickly within a sequence they don't build. Pretty game breaking in terms of using the script so I wonder if anyone can offer an explanation or a solution.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

ItzSnack - Epic are removing the option for legacy settings in 7 days, does that mean it is the end of Fortnite Destroyer?

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425 LastLast

Tags for this Topic