Topic: (PS4) Kind of simple script request

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

(PS4) Kind of simple script request

I basically need to have 2 extra input buttons. One of them will toggle rapid fire for R2 on and off and the other will tap circle, let go, wait x amount of time, then hold circle for x amount of time then let go. I tried using the visual scripter but i couldn't figure out how to bind them to extra input buttons and add toggle effects

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: (PS4) Kind of simple script request

Quote Originally Posted by Trace View Post
    I basically need to have 2 extra input buttons. One of them will toggle rapid fire for R2 on and off and the other will tap circle, let go, wait x amount of time, then hold circle for x amount of time then let go. I tried using the visual scripter but i couldn't figure out how to bind them to extra input buttons and add toggle effects
    So you want Rapid fire and dropshot with ON/OFF?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I want rapid fire to be on/off and the another extra input to tap circle then hold circle then let go

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

I want rapid fire to be on/off and the another extra input to tap circle then hold circle then let go
    Here:

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Hopefully you don't mean by extra input as in on an Xbox One Elite Controller or Keyboard cause the script posted above uses button combinations.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Yeah, I did mean extra input as in x-aim extra buttons but i'll try and figure out how to convert it.