Topic: MK 11 Quick jaqui test

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

MK 11 Quick jaqui test

hi here is a quick jaqui script for her 2. tournament varation , pls try it and feel free to give feedback if it works or not thanks...

Hold R right = mid combo
    Hold R left = mid combo
    Hold R Up = punish combo with crushingblow (combo only works right if he used both graps with triangle and X )
    Hold R down = low starter combo

you can release stick after he graps and put alone the inputs what you want, with triangel you can side switch etc...

The Script its nothing special i just want to know if it works, so i can make more and better ones

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Momo8038 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Re: MK 11 Quick jaqui test

good job bro , not bad works well ,it would be awsome if u can do more

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Nice MoMo i got some high damage noob combos i can throw your way

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Momo! This Jacqui script is INCREDIBLE!

I have one small request though. At the moment I'm using both (air) DIVE BOMB and LETHAL CLINCH in my custom class, and discovered that both special moves have the same input for Right and Left.

Could you possibly add/assign Left LETHAL CLINCH to L3(click) & add/assign Right LETHAL CLINCH to R3(click) so I could utilize both Specials from the Joysticks?

Much appreciated if you can. And again, great work on this Jacqui Script.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRenegade View Post
    Momo! This Jacqui script is INCREDIBLE!

I have one small request though. At the moment I'm using both (air) DIVE BOMB and LETHAL CLINCH in my custom class, and discovered that both special moves have the same input for Right and Left.

Could you possibly add/assign Left LETHAL CLINCH to L3(click) & add/assign Right LETHAL CLINCH to R3(click) so I could utilize both Specials from the Joysticks?

Much appreciated if you can. And again, great work on this Jacqui Script.
    I'm not completely sure what you wanted, but i put clinch on L3 and dive on R3 for you, bare in mind you have to jump first then press R3 for dive to come out.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

could you please add R3 as her rapid f22 in the movelist it is listed as energy overdrive thank you for your hard work

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ZayUchiha View Post
    could you please add R3 as her rapid f22 in the movelist it is listed as energy overdrive thank you for your hard work
    I changed it for you, i think that's what you meant anyways.
    Haven't tested it though.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Fwak For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Thank you sooo much Mr. Fwak, I wish I knew how to edit this stuff on my own. I tried learning GPC language from the Cronusmax tutorial, but at first glance, it all seemed like an overwhelming foreign language to me. So I gave up, but I really wanna give it another shot.

What are your suggestions for learning GPC?

Mind you I'm only trying to start out small, doing simple special move edits like the one you just did for me. Bc the R3(click) actually works for both DIVE BOMB & CLINCH and I think i wanna change the L3 (click) to something else now.

Like BIONIC DASH (< > TRIANGLE)

Could you give me a few tips so i could learn/do easy edits as well?

Much appreciated!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

THANK YOU the inputs are correct but it doesnt comeout maybe cause they arent inputted fast enough?

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Thank you sooo much Mr. Fwak, I wish I knew how to edit this stuff on my own. I tried learning GPC language from the Cronusmax tutorial, but at first glance, it all seemed like an overwhelming foreign language to me. So I gave up, but I really wanna give it another shot.

What are your suggestions for learning GPC?

Mind you I'm only trying to start out small, doing simple special move edits like the one you just did for me. Bc the R3(click) actually works for both DIVE BOMB & CLINCH and I think i wanna change the L3 (click) to something else now.

Like BIONIC DASH (< > TRIANGLE)

Could you give me a few tips so i could learn/do easy edits as well?

Much appreciated!
    I'd suggest reading this, i try and go into detail about how the combos work and you don't really need to touch anything else cause it's already labeled out for you.

i pretty sure all i did was go by trial and error, and if i really couldn't figure it out I'd ask for help then ask the person who helped me what they did to make it work.
    I'd go into more detail for you but I'm going out shortly so i can't unfortunately.

https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthr...93157-Template

THANK YOU the inputs are correct but it doesnt comeout maybe cause they arent inputted fast enough?
    are you using the right variation?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Fwak For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fwak View Post
    I'd suggest reading this, i try and go into detail about how the combos work and you don't really need to touch anything else cause it's already labeled out for you.

i pretty sure all i did was go by trial and error, and if i really couldn't figure it out I'd ask for help then ask the person who helped me what they did to make it work.
    I'd go into more detail for you but I'm going out shortly so i can't unfortunately.

https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthr...93157-Template

are you using the right variation?
    I am Indeed using the right variation but the variation does not matter as its part of her combos f22 (rapidly) its basically an uppercut where 22 has to be pressed rapidly almost frame perfect I believe Thanks a lot for the hard work I really do appreciate the help

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

I am Indeed using the right variation but the variation does not matter as its part of her combos f22 (rapidly) its basically an uppercut where 22 has to be pressed rapidly almost frame perfect I believe Thanks a lot for the hard work I really do appreciate the help
    okay buddy, well i didn't test it as i didn't have time, but if you know how to reduce the wait times you can if you want but if not you're gonna have to wait till i get back unless someone does it for you .

Here I've commented in Script of what you should change, just scroll down a bit.
    if you're still having trouble when i get back I'll do it for you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Fwak For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

im working to update the combos and stuff , im struggeling to make the combos constantly , they might drop sometimes ... im planning to do 8 combos in 1 script but i need a bit more time ... until then here you go

RS up is a KB combo
    RS left "block pressure"
    Rs right normal mid combo
    RS down low starter
    LS down low corner combo

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Momo8038 For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Worked just fine Changed the value to 8 and worked just fine THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH for the help I really appreciate it man and THANKS momo for the great script and your contuinued hard work c:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Can you post the one you made changes to?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Can you post the one you made changes to?

Did you mean the one I changed?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Nevermind, I just changed mine too. The 8 value. Lol

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Please add the working one, not everyone knows where to change the value

SILVER I

User Info Menu

is it possible anyone can show me exactly which values to change to 8

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Attachment 6233

Change the 10 under "DIVE" to 7

7 works better than 8.

Hope this helps

SILVER I

User Info Menu

thank you ill test this out and let u know

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

thx momo great job

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Thanks i love your scripts. Very good work.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Nevermind had wrong one selected

Question is this for her 2nd next gen tournament or her 2nd one called lethal weapon? It works with the lethal weapon one which is her 2nd variation but not the tournament one.