Topic: MK11 Shao Kahn - Skewered/Annhilation

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

MK11 Shao Kahn - Skewered/Annhilation

Ok, since other people are scripting for the stock/tourney variations. I'll stick to doing fun unofficial ability combinations coz frankly, the official presets annoy the **************** out of me right now and I REALLY don't want to do the official stuff until NRS pulls their shit together.

Anyway, Shao Kahn... I KAHNNA TAKE IT MAN!... This script needs both the Skewered and Annhilation abilities.

This guy is an absolute ferking MONSTER in the corner. All his big damage comes from cornering the other guy and literally putting MAGICK MALLET to face and balls... So I focused on that. You will find that Shao Kahn-not really hang at the midrange. He has no real 50/50 and ALL of his moves have a huge startup. So when you play this guy, you go in and go in HARD, and hammer the other guy to the wall where you can sit on their face repeatedly. If you try to play at the midrange neutral game you pretty much are going to get cooked.

RS Up = 1 bar, has immense corner carry. Use this combo if you are NOT in the corner to put the other guy in the corner. You can manually Amplify the last move (since the amp window is huge) to literally cocksmack them into the corner... just remember you need to very quickly dash after them to maintain pressure as the amplify will put you at FULL SCREEN distance away. Close the distance ASAP with some dashes and a Shoulder Charge.

RS Right = 1 bar, corner combo. This one starts mid and goes low 2nd hit. Its a great mix up start but has lower damage. You can manually Amplify the last hit like above, same ender.

RS Left = 2 bar, corner combo... This one does huge damage but will switch sides and put you in the corner. However you will be at massive advantage after the combo ends so the first thing you should do is GET OUT of the corner.

RS Down = 2 bar, corner combo + Fatal Blow... Like above this one will switch sides before the FB. After the FB you will pretty much be midscreen more or less. Damage is IMMENSE, 51%!

I may add another midscreen corner carry combo... debating on where to actually put it, and if its actually useful/worth it... For now though try it out and have fun.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to KS212 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Re: MK11 Shao Kahn - Skewered/Annhilation

only combo that worked was RS Up, the rest don't fall through. He misses the kicks

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Script is made on/for PC. If you're using this on console chances are it won't work... Just found out PC is actually behind console in one hotfix where they changed a fair number of properties... ****************ing WB.

Also, turn negative edge off if it isn't.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Not only are you an awesome scripter but your writeups are ball tearingly hilarious. Thanks KS

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Yeah this doesn't work well on ps4, I don't think it's the timings since I use scripts for both ps4 and PC in many number of games (tekken, dbfz, etc) and sometimes it's not consistent but the script never flat out doesn't work, I think these scripts will stop working once the PC version is fully up to date (except for the RS UP combo which still works great) as the properties changed like you said

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Just found out that PC is not 1, but like THREE patches behind. **************** NRS... I think I'm not going to bother making any further scripts until they patch the PC ver. Its an absolute shitshow.

Shao Kahn has one big change in the current up-to-date build where he can jump immediately after Ex shoulder. That makes for HUGE damage in the corner... He also has a good number of his delays increased too, so no surprise shit's dropping on PS4.

NRS is like the only dev that does not maintain patch parity on ALL platforms. For fighting games this is CRUCIAL! Tournaments may be run on PS4, but not everybody PRACTICES on PS4. Then they go and wonder why their games never live long... Bleh, again, **************** NRS and **************** Boon.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Script updated! Should now work on any platform that is parity with v1.0.3.

Added one extra combo, pressing R3 will give another alternative midscreen 1bar combo that will also have the effect of smacking the opponent into the corner. Updated the RS Up combo to the new optimal one.

Script still requires Skewered and Annihilation. Make sure you have Negative Edge turned off.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KS212 For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hey man the combos are still droping and also its doing a different special than the skewered one