Results 1 to 20 of 20

Topic: MK11 - Frost.

  1. #1
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    MK11 - Frost.

    Huge thanks to Batts for helping me out.
    Made this the other day, test it out and let me know what you think.

    everything is explained inside the script.


  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr Fwak For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    Very nice script, definitely top tier with hit-confirm. would be cool if we could also assign individual switches to combos. Like pressing R2 in right stick up means you do punch while pressing R2 in right stick left does JUMP and kick.

    Don't really wanna bother Batts when he isn't even home though.

  4. #3
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    Quote Originally Posted by Solo. View Post
    Very nice script, definitely top tier with hit-confirm. would be cool if we could also assign individual switches to combos. Like pressing R2 in right stick up means you do punch while pressing R2 in right stick left does JUMP and kick.

    Don't really wanna bother Batts when he isn't even home though.
    yea, i think i understand what you mean.
    i did try and go the justframe route with his new format but i had the spam issue we were talking about, wanted more combo adjuster lol.

    yea, i feel you on that one, feel like I've already ask a lot from him.

  5. #4
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    I notice you don't have extra wait times, do you have the problem with the script making the cronus go nuts at the end or is this one fixed?

  6. #5
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    Quote Originally Posted by KS212 View Post
    I notice you don't have extra wait times, do you have the problem with the script making the cronus go nuts at the end or is this one fixed?
    no, this also has that problem, but i haven't noticed it with my current wait times.
    but you could always increase them if need be.

  7. #6
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    Aha, I see why, coz you're using the stick for hit confirms and the actual combo is on the modifiers. Nice... It makes sense that if your hit confirm fails you instantly let go so the problem never arises.

    Great work

  8. #7
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    Quote Originally Posted by KS212 View Post
    Aha, I see why, coz you're using the stick for hit confirms and the actual combo is on the modifiers. Nice... It makes sense that if your hit confirm fails you instantly let go so the problem never arises.

    Great work
    well i did it so if the opp blocks the string ends on blade spin which is a special move thats -4 on block so technically safe.

    Thank you sir!

  9. #8
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    I'm going to get on this new 'modifier' bandwagon once I can get the template working AND once PC gets the goddamn frame data update so I'm not making combos that don't work on PS4...

  10. #9
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    Quote Originally Posted by KS212 View Post
    I'm going to get on this new 'modifier' bandwagon once I can get the template working AND once PC gets the goddamn frame data update so I'm not making combos that don't work on PS4...
    yea, i bet that sucks working with that lol, be a nightmare lol.

  11. #10
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    Quote Originally Posted by acilss View Post
    // Made By Fwak and not acilss ya Tea Leaf. HAHAHHA LOVE YOU TOO
    looks like you fought my little note for you then

  12. #11
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    Quote Originally Posted by acilss View Post
    IM JUST MEMEING AT THIS POINT HAHA ALL BANTER DONT BE UPSET
    narcissism is so funny .

  13. #12
    GOLD NOVA I

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    This script is complicated, can’t get anything to work, Cronus does weird things in middle of combo

  14. #13
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rampage View Post
    This script is complicated, can’t get anything to work, Cronus does weird things in middle of combo
    It bugs out if you let the combos rerun/loop.

  15. #14
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    this script dont change side on xbox

  16. #15
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    Quote Originally Posted by cleveakabig View Post
    this script dont change side on xbox
    you need to press forward before activating the combos.

  17. #16
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    Could you please merge these 2 combos from Juice into your scripot please? I tried but failed miserably I beleive due to timing? i am not sure.



  18. #17
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    Quote Originally Posted by MasterScott View Post
    Could you please merge these 2 combos from Juice into your scripot please? I tried but failed miserably I beleive due to timing? i am not sure.


    i would have to replace 2 combos.
    which ones you want replacing?

  19. #18
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    hi i keep getting this error and i cant figure it out please help> ERROR line 526: redefinition of 'bb'.
    Build failed with 1 errors ...

  20. #19
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    Quote Originally Posted by optimalcriime View Post
    hi i keep getting this error and i cant figure it out please help> ERROR line 526: redefinition of 'bb'.
    Build failed with 1 errors ...
    try re copying it from here.
    it's working fine for me.

  21. #20
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: MK11 - Frost.

    How about the Left Stick Down and Left Stick up Please? Sorry to bother

Tags for this Topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •