Topic: Kollector Early 8 combos and fatals( lasting tribute)

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Kollector Early 8 combos and fatals( lasting tribute)

Here is a quick collector script for you all. all mids on rs have mid/ low/ high starters good damage does us meter for rs combos. 2 corners on ls mid low and low starters on ls r and lsl. and 2 meterless mid/corner combo mix up combos one over head ender and one low endre on ls up and ls down... Both fatals work fatal one on r3 fatal 2 on l3. please give feedback on how it works.

and if there are any improvements or better combos that can be added please feel free to either post it here or pm me and i will get an updated version with the new tech/ combos that you have found here( i will do this with all my scripts just let me know ) ok enough here it is.

and of course I use touchpad to change sides but you can easily change the switch sides to dpad at the bottom of the script

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to falconpunch323 For This Useful Post:

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Re: Kollector Early 8 combos and fatals( lasting tribute)

Quote Originally Posted by falconpunch323 View Post
    Here is a quick collector script for you all. all mids on rs have mid/ low/ high starters good damage does us meter for rs combos. 2 corners on ls mid low and low starters on ls r and lsl. and 2 meterless mid/corner combo mix up combos one over head ender and one low endre on ls up and ls down... Both fatals work fatal one on r3 fatal 2 on l3. please give feedback on how it works.

and if there are any improvements or better combos that can be added please feel free to either post it here or pm me and i will get an updated version with the new tech/ combos that you have found here( i will do this with all my scripts just let me know ) ok enough here it is.

and of course I use touchpad to change sides but you can easily change the switch sides to dpad at the bottom of the script

I may be new, how do I change to the DPAD? as i am on xbox

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

i could not get it to change sides on xbox also

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

6. The Following User Says Thank You to EMin3m For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

@Falconpunch323 just a request, as I'm starting to build some scripts for MK11 as well.
    I noticed that since there isn't much mix up strings for MK11 characters as MKX, I was thinking of a new feature we could add into these scripts.
    Starting with this script, could you add in a L2 Button that will swap out the RS full combos, to just basic Kombo Attacks, mix up or other basic setups? This will open the door to using the bigger combos when you have them guessing! This could even help if the kombo attack has a Krushing Blow built into it as well!
    My question to you though. I wouldn't have the basic setup on the LS as that's for the corner combos. Is there a way to have the basic Kombo Attacks hidden until you press L2 to swap them for the full combos on the RS? Hopefully this isn't too confusing lol. you can PM me if it helps.

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Remagdroid View Post
    @Falconpunch323 just a request, as I'm starting to build some scripts for MK11 as well.
    I noticed that since there isn't much mix up strings for MK11 characters as MKX, I was thinking of a new feature we could add into these scripts.
    Starting with this script, could you add in a L2 Button that will swap out the RS full combos, to just basic Kombo Attacks, mix up or other basic setups? This will open the door to using the bigger combos when you have them guessing! This could even help if the kombo attack has a Krushing Blow built into it as well!
    My question to you though. I wouldn't have the basic setup on the LS as that's for the corner combos. Is there a way to have the basic Kombo Attacks hidden until you press L2 to swap them for the full combos on the RS? Hopefully this isn't too confusing lol. you can PM me if it helps.
    Yes i can do that but you will have to activate the modifiers at the beginning of the strings before they cancel into specials.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

So Cant have it built into the script, that when you press the L2 button, it just switches the RS full combos, to basic string combos? Then you hit L2 again and it switches the RS back to full combos. Almost like the tremor script from MKX that was on here, when you hit the Touch Pad, it would switch to the lava mode combos. Then you hit the touchpad again it went to the rock mode combos.

So same concept, just on here since you have the touchpad in use for directions. We just use the L2 to switch to the basic combos that aren't being used in the full combos. But they are good for overhead or low at the end of it.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

thanks falcon also are u going to create a noob script for ranked ? if so can u do one low combo,one upper,one meterless and one 2 meter if possible just to mix it up, or any other combos u make

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by madmax4 View Post
    thanks falcon also are u going to create a noob script for ranked ? if so can u do one low combo,one upper,one meterless and one 2 meter if possible just to mix it up, or any other combos u make
    The one I made is already ranked ready I use it quite a bit. Unless I missed something I will look into it again but i have used it on ranked no problem

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by falconpunch323 View Post
    The one I made is already ranked ready I use it quite a bit. Unless I missed something I will look into it again but i have used it on ranked no problem
    oh sorry thanks

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

hey falcon have you seen this guys combos check out his videos their very detailed and helped me make my first combo, i plan on doing more the only thing is that some of my timings are off i know how to make the scrips but the timings is so hard to guess using the script manipulator to make the combos. i will keep practicing privately in the mean time you can look at his videos to see if theirs any combos u like and want to do yourself. just a suggestion. oh and any tips on how u get the timings down my wait times are 100,120,1350 but i have no clue guessing the wait times for these moves lol

MASTER GUARDIAN II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by madmax4 View Post

hey falcon have you seen this guys combos check out his videos their very detailed and helped me make my first combo, i plan on doing more the only thing is that some of my timings are off i know how to make the scrips but the timings is so hard to guess using the script manipulator to make the combos. i will keep practicing privately in the mean time you can look at his videos to see if theirs any combos u like and want to do yourself. just a suggestion. oh and any tips on how u get the timings down my wait times are 100,120,1350 but i have no clue guessing the wait times for these moves lol
    I know him i like his combos i will take a look at it and as for script manipulator I dontreally know how to use it i just type all the scripts in that i make and test them as i go, but if you want to use it (SM) then there are a few ppl that can help you with details like LEX or Swizzy

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

boss wheres the script?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

wheres the script boss?