Topic: XIM Apex VS Cronus MAX VS Titan TWO HELP!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Exclamation XIM Apex VS Cronus MAX VS Titan TWO HELP!

Hello, i have a big question about these USB Mod ''thingy's''. I am planning to buy cronus MAX but i read a topic about XIM Apex and Titan two and now i dont know whats better. So what are the differences (sorry if my english is bad) between these three USB Mod thingy's, and which one is the best for on the PS4 and why is it the best one. How are the scripts (Fortnite, COD Bo4 games like that) (AimBot/Assist, Rapidfire things like that) for these USB Mod thingy's and does it keep getting updated.

Please let me know,
    MikeLitoris.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: XIM Apex VS Cronus MAX VS Titan TWO HELP!

XIM is for Keyboard and Mouse only. Xim users connect to the CronusMAX for the dscripting capabilities

The biggest GPC scripters in the game code for Cronus. Go to the Titan forums and see how many there ask for Cronus scripts to be made to work with Titan.

Cronus is also used at the Call of DUty World Championships because it was the fastest, most lag-free adapter they tested.

I don't need to say anything more - you'll love it here

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikeLitoris View Post
    Hello, i have a big question about these USB Mod ''thingy's''. I am planning to buy cronus MAX but i read a topic about XIM Apex and Titan two and now i dont know whats better. So what are the differences (sorry if my english is bad) between these three USB Mod thingy's, and which one is the best for on the PS4 and why is it the best one. How are the scripts (Fortnite, COD Bo4 games like that) (AimBot/Assist, Rapidfire things like that) for these USB Mod thingy's and does it keep getting updated.

Please let me know,
    MikeLitoris.
    I have no experience with the Titan Two but you can have a look at which you think has better support for scripts cause I haven't heard much.. mainly cause I don't check the Titan's Forums. Some people like to buy the XIM Apex as it has good support for mouse & keyboard since it was designed for that purpose and the CronusMAX has the good scripts but also has M&KB support if you wish to use it. The Titan Two does have M&KB support also. Each can do their own stuff better I guess you could put it that way, have a look at what you think you need most.

Please note that none of these devices can "Aimbot", they can only give you macros to help you press buttons essentially. If that word is used it just means abusing the aim assist it is a misuse of the word which just makes it a bit stronger. Rapid Fire works great if you want the fastest rate of fire possible for non-automatic weapons without having to tap for each shot. For Black Ops 4 the Rampage Jitter currently still works as far as I know so you can use that. The Fortnite "Aim Assist Abuse" still works great although don't think it gives you aimbot, it will just assist you a little more.

If it were my choice I would go with the CronusMAX and XIM Apex as you get everything you want, great macros/scripts and great mouse & keyboard support (I haven't used the XIM but I have heard that most people say its good).

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fadexz For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Thankyou alot, i will definitely buy a cronus max. Thanks again!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Thankyou for your help and explanation. I am going for the cronus max. Thanks alot !

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hello i am not sure if i can ask with a reply like this (i am pretty new to forums). But i had a question about the bundles you can buy, what is the difference between USB Bundle and PS4 Bundle. I am aware of the parts that u get in the bundles and wich one not.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

mike...(it's another mike here..)

I was also on the fence..but having researched a lot of different topics ranging from CMP and Titan I must honestly
    conclude that the Cronusmax is the way to go..

Even looking at the amount of members in this forum and the feedback...
    I for one will order my Cronusmax asap...

not sure if this helps but...it feels like the right thing to do

keep well..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to michaeldurban For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MikeLitoris View Post

Please let me know,
    MikeLitoris.
    I don't think there's anything wrong with your english mike....no worries brother

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hello mike thanks for your reply, i recently bought the cronus max pro. I have to say its pretty nice, the scripts for fortnite work perfectly defintily happy with it.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

That’s great and all so tell me why I can connect mines To my ps4 pro and Xim apex it keep giving me a E message ?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Please, I want you to help me answer. I use the Logitech HERO mouse G502 and the Playstation navigation controller. I put it on xim apex and everything is fine but I can not find the solution. The above works well on crunosmax and show me the character (E) Note that the wirat used are all genuine and also the devices are all updated to the latest version in addition to the need to elaborate a detailed explanation of the way it works well. Note that my friend has xim4 and that everything works with him correctly

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Question Re: XIM Apex VS Cronus MAX VS Titan TWO HELP!

Please, I want you to help me answer. I use the Logitech HERO mouse G502 and the Playstation navigation controller. I put it on xim apex and everything is fine but I can not find the solution. The above works well on crunosmax and show me the character (E) Note that the wirat used are all genuine and also the devices are all updated to the latest version in addition to the need to elaborate a detailed explanation of the way it works well. Note that my friend has xim4 and that everything works with him correctly