Topic: PC Division 2 works, Division 1 doesn't work. CronusMAX on PC with DS4 - please help.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

PC Division 2 works, Division 1 doesn't work. CronusMAX on PC with DS4 - please help.

Using CronusMAX on a PC with DS4.

Everything is up to date and The Division 2 on PC works just great.

However The Division (1) is not working, at all. No controller outputs, nothing. I've tried everything - what could possibly be wrong?

If someone has The Division (1) on PC with their Cronus - please help me out, thanks.

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: PC Division 2 works, Division 1 doesn't work. CronusMAX on PC with DS4 - please h

I would recommend setting your Output Protocol to XB360

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: PC Division 2 works, Division 1 doesn't work. CronusMAX on PC with DS4 - please h

I set my xbox360 protocol to it . The ps4 works with division 2 just fine but not with division 1 I can't move my character as I can on division 2 . You test it and see for yourself test on division 1

MASTER GUARDIAN ELITE

User Info Menu

I just gave the division a really good test using my DS4 controller and everything was completely normal on my end. Are you playing with your controller wired or wireless?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to GL0ZZ3N For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I'm playing with my controller wired

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Vega36 View Post
    I'm playing with my controller wired
    Probably the PC version of The Division does not support controllers

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I just want division 1 tested that is my main issue and I played wired .ps4 controller work fine on other games just wont work when I have cronus hooked up can't move character or anything like that .

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I've tried to play with out cronus and the controller work just fine

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GL0ZZ3N View Post
    I just gave the division a really good test using my DS4 controller and everything was completely normal on my end. Are you playing with your controller wired or wireless?
    Gl0zz3n has already reported he has tested it working fine. I'm sorry i've no idea what the problem could be.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    Gl0zz3n has already reported he has tested it working fine. I'm sorry i've no idea what the problem could be.
    Everything is up to date and The Division 2 on PC works just great.

However The Division (1) is not working, at all. No controller outputs, nothing. I've tried everything - what could possibly be wrong?

If someone has The Division (1) on PC with their Cronus - please help me out, thanks.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

i had this same problem happeno me on dv2...it ended up being the cable used to connect the cronus to pc...its was still turning on and showing all the profiles but for some reason just wouldnt work in game i could changed settings for the cronus through the controlller feel it vibrate and everything even worked in the device manager just not in game idk maybe dv is trying to shut down the input knowing its going tthrough cronus or something other than just a controller