Results 1 to 18 of 18

Topic: JADE: The Royal Assassin

  1. #1
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    JADE: The Royal Assassin




    Use any Abilites You Want...


    RS - Left = Overhead Combo
    9 hits for 312.13

    RS - Right = Jumping Overhead Combo
    10 hits for 335.31

    RS - Up = Jumping Overhead Corner Combo
    12 hits for 357.72

    RS - Down = Temptation Special Move (parry/counter attack)
    3 hits for 165.30

    (while moving backwards)
    RS - Down = Nitro Kick

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    LS - Left = Teaser Attack
    2 hits for 96.50

    LS - Right = Razor Rang Spam
    each hit goes for 60 high

    LS -Up = Jumping Corner Combo
    13 hits for 309.63

    LS - Down = Blazing Nitro Kick (spam)
    each hit goes for 60 high, but second hit (Fatal) does 230

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    L1 + Square = Tiny Dancer Atttack
    5 hits for 126.23

    L1 + Triangle = Baited Attack
    3 hits for 111.68

    L1 +Circle = Edenian Rush Attack
    3 hits for 122. 63

    L1 + Cross = Simple Seduction Attack
    2 hits for 48.50

    L1 + RB = Deadly Butterfly or Delia's Dance Attack
    9 hits for 140.98

    L1 + R2 = Fatal Blow Overhead Combo
    12 hits for 464.55

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    L3 ( Click Hold ) = Bow Before Me Fatality (anywhere)

    R3 ( Click Hold ) = Pole Dance Fatality (close)


    DISCLAIMER: If you click & hold either one the these fatalities for too long, your CronusMax will go to back to Slot ZERO.

    Weird af, I can't figure out why the Cronus is doing it, lemme know if any of ya'll can find a fix for that nonsense

    But yeah anyways, have fun everyone!

    Attached Files Attached Files

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ForeverRenegade For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: JADE: The Royal Assassin

    Gonna test this out now!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to JQuest313 For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: JADE: The Royal Assassin

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRenegade View Post
    DISCLAIMER: If you click & hold either one the these fatalities for too long, your CronusMax will go to back to Slot ZERO.

    Weird af, I can't figure out why the Cronus is doing it, lemme know if any of ya'll can find a fix for that nonsense
    Don't use a wait time above 200 in data format. It causes the Cronus to bug out.

    Change those 400's to 200 or less.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KS212 For This Useful Post:


  7. #4
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: JADE: The Royal Assassin

    Changed them, tried it in practice mode and somehow it made her freeze in place for about 4 secs during each hold.

    It might be better left as is... I dunno.
    Attachment 6244

  8. #5
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: JADE: The Royal Assassin

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRenegade View Post
    Changed them, tried it in practice mode and somehow it made her freeze in place for about 4 secs during each hold.

    It might be better left as is... I dunno.
    Attachment 6244
    On closer look you've got other combos with a wait over 200. Change ALL the waits that are over 200 to 200 or less. If you actually need a longer wait, use multiple instances of 200, or split into 100's, etc.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KS212 For This Useful Post:


  10. #6
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: JADE: The Royal Assassin

    Quote Originally Posted by KS212 View Post
    On closer look you've got other combos with a wait over 200. Change ALL the waits that are over 200 to 200 or less. If you actually need a longer wait, use multiple instances of 200, or split into 100's, etc.
    So is it an good idea to change every number that's 400 to 200? t.t

  11. #7
    GOLD NOVA IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: JADE: The Royal Assassin

    Quote Originally Posted by Goten View Post
    So is it an good idea to change every number that's 400 to 200? t.t
    If you want the cronus to stop bugging out, yeah. Otherwise, up to you :P

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to KS212 For This Useful Post:


  13. #8
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: JADE: The Royal Assassin

    thank you very much

  14. #9
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: JADE: The Royal Assassin

    hey ty nice scripts

  15. #10
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: JADE: The Royal Assassin

    Attachment 6246

    You're absolutely correct. I got this script from Smart Taura. lol

    I saw a Jade request somewhere in the forums last week.

    No one responded to it, so I decided to take one for the team and share this with everyone

    I also got a Jax script from him that I'll be posting tonight as soon as I get back home.

    I'm learning how to edit combos right now, so observing how everyone makes them (including sellers) is useful for me.

    Anyways, enjoy the script

  16. #11
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: JADE: The Royal Assassin

    Wauw looks so awesome. Gonna try it out.

    Btw are those wait time updated or do we have do it manually?

  17. #12
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: JADE: The Royal Assassin

    Quote Originally Posted by mister_bigboss View Post
    Wauw looks so awesome. Gonna try it out.

    Btw are those wait time updated or do we have do it manually?
    Updated here -


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to MarcelloVarvoda For This Useful Post:


  19. #13
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: JADE: The Royal Assassin

    Nah, you'll have to update them.

    I was able to do it in like 2 mins.

    Lemme know how it works for you.

  20. #14
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: JADE: The Royal Assassin

    I just tried the original one. Its working perfect.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Thanks buddy!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Thanks buddy!

  21. #15
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: JADE: The Royal Assassin

    Just played a whole tower with it. Its an awesome script. You just need to get used to the movements and timing. Thanks again. Can't wait to see more of your scripts.

  22. #16
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: JADE: The Royal Assassin

    Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRenegade View Post
    Attachment 6246

    You're absolutely correct. I got this script from Smart Taura. lol

    I saw a Jade request somewhere in the forums last week.

    No one responded to it, so I decided to take one for the team and share this with everyone

    I also got a Jax script from him that I'll be posting tonight as soon as I get back home.

    I'm learning how to edit combos right now, so observing how everyone makes them (including sellers) is useful for me.

    Anyways, enjoy the script
    Ahhhhh, Jax....

  23. #17
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: JADE: The Royal Assassin

    this script is dropping for me online it works sometimes then it dont works

  24. #18
    Cronus Zen User

    User Info Menu

    Re: JADE: The Royal Assassin

    Quote Originally Posted by madmax4 View Post
    this script is dropping for me online it works sometimes then it dont works
    sometimes I’ve noticed it is depending on the ping of the connection of your opponent. Hope this helps

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •