Topic: SCRIPT SONYA 20 COMBOS [ POWERFULL FOR COMPETITION ] COMPLETE GUIDE

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

SCRIPT SONYA 20 COMBOS [ POWERFULL FOR COMPETITION ] COMPLETE GUIDE

Hi friends
    I share my first script that I made with passions and that ask me o many hours ... I hope you like it and give you as much pleasure as me lol I LIKE to create another script for the community thank you for sharing and have fun my psn id xX_PEDROCHICO_Xx

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PEDROCHICO33 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: SCRIPT SONYA 20 COMBOS [ POWERFULL FOR COMPETITION ] COMPLETE GUIDE

Hi friends
    I share my first script that I made with passions and that ask me o many hours ... I hope you like it and give you as much pleasure as me lol i like create another script for the community thank you for sharing and have fun my psn id xX_PEDROCHICO_Xx

BUG FIXED (blow triangle great on timing and work now in corner, and right stick up no bug

//GUIDE

// 20 combos !!!

// ALL COMBOS WITH JOYSTICK OR R2 , SQUARE WORKS WITH GUARD ACTIVATE - MANY COMBOS POSSIBILITY BE CREATIVE ^_-

// ( LEFT JOYSTICK CLICK ) = [ STANDING = EASY OVERHEAD FLIP (90) ] - [ ON THE GROUND = EASY GETUP ATTACK ENERGY DISCHARGE (50) ]

// ( LEFT JOYSTICK LEFT ) = [ STANDING = EASY OVERHEAD FIST(90) ] - [ ON THE GROUND = EASY GETUP ATTACK BACKFLIP KICK (50) ]

// ( LEFT JOYSTICK UP ) = [ DIRECTION FORWARD = FREE CORNER BLOW (535.62) ]

// ( LEFT JOYSTICK RIGHT ) = [ DIRECTION FORWARD = EASY GRAB BRAVO ZULU (164) ] - [ DIRECTION TO BACK = SPINNING (70) ]

// ( LEFT JOYSTICK DOWN ) = [ DIRECTION FORWARD = CORNER 1 BAR (459.47) ]

// ( RIGHT JOYSTICK CLICK ) = [ SAME TIME BACK AND CLICK IN AIR FOR DASH POSSIBILITY 1 BAR ] [ DIRECTION FORWARD = STARTED MINI COMBO "GOING ROGUE" START FOR MANY OTHERS MINI COMBOS ) SAME TIME DOWN = STANDING KOUNTER ] - [ DIRECTION TO BACK = BOOT KAMP , UP OVERHEAD FLIP, DOWN SIDE BOOT ]

// ( RIGHT JOYSTICK LEFT ) = [ DIRECTION FORWARD = GRAB EASY AUTO BRUTALITY POPPING HEADS ) (140) ] - [ DIRECTION TO BACK = GRAB FOR BRUTALITY PRESS MANUALLY DOWN X3 (140) ]

// ( RIGHT JOYSTICK UP ) = [ DIRECTION FORWARD = STANDING KOUNTER(140) WITH 1 BAR (200) KRUSHING(200) ] DIRECTION TO BACK AND HOLD DOWN AND JOYSTICK UP = SPAM SIDE BOOT - [SAME TIME DIRECTION UP AND JOYSTICK UP = OVERHEAD, LEFT = LOW COUNTER, BACK BOOT KAMP -]

// ( RIGHT JOYSTICK RIGHT ) = [ DIRECTION FORWARD = COMBO RING FOR KRUSHING BLOW AND FOR CREATIVE COMBO CORNER ] [ SAME TIME WITH PUSH DIRECTION BACK =LOW KOUNTER (150) WITH 1 BAR (210) - [STAY DOWN + DOWN JOYSTICK KOMBO UPPERCUT [ PUSH JOYSTICK RIGHT RIGHT AND IMMEDIATLY JOYSTICK RIGHT LEFT = COMBO GRAB

// ( RIGHT JOYSTICK DOWN ) = MINI COMBO FOR TO DESTABILIZE GUARD ENNEMY (168.70) ] . [ SPAM RING INFINITE ACTIVATE IN SAME TIME WITH BACK DIRECTION AND JOYSTICK RIGHT DOWN AND HOLD JOYSTICK DOWN ONLY ]

// ( ONLY BTN4 ( SQUARE ) ) = [ WORKS WITH GUARDE ACTIVATE = 2 BAR CORNER COMBO WITH BLOW AND IF NOT BLOW FINISH MANUALLY WITH DOWN AND CERCLE . ( NO BLOW = 523.83 ) & ( WITH BLOW (599.82)

// ( ONLY BTN1 ( TRIANGLE ) ) = [ FREE COMBO WITH BLOW AND NO BLOW BUT BE CAREFULL DOES NOT WORK IN THE CORNER ! ( NO BLOW 272.04 ) & ( WITH BLOW 496.94 ) ] FORWARD + FORWARD +TRIANGLE = COMBO "NO BACK UP" FOR MIX WITH OTHER

// (BTN7 + BTN4) L1 + SQUARE ) = [ DIRECTION FORWARD = STARTED MINI COMBO "UNDER SIEGE" FOR MANY OTHERS COMBOS ][ DOWN = UPPERCUT AND AIR CONTROL ] [ SAME TIME DIRECTION BACK + L1 + SQUARE = ASS WHOOPING ]

// ( BTN7 + BTN1) L1 + TRIANGLE ) = [ MINI COMBO "FRONTAL ASSAULT" ( CREATIVE ON CORNER TOO ) (157.50) ]

// ( BTN7 + BTN2) L1 + CIRCLE ) = [ FREE COMBO CORNER (379.15) ]

// ( BTN7 + BTN3) L1 + CROSS ) = [ SMALL COMBO FOR EASY BRUTALITY UP UP AND AWAY (250.50) ]

// ( BTN7 + BTN5) L1 + R1 ) = [ SMALL CLOSE COMBO FOR CHANGE SIDE OR PUSH IN CORNER OR OTHER MINI COMBOS (228.14) ]

// ( BTN7 + BTN6) L1 + R2 ) = [ COMBO 1 BAR WORKS WITH GUARDE ACTIVATE AND RUN AND CORNER TOO (378.67) ]

// ( DIRECTION FORWARD [ CLICK SAME TIME ( BTN7) L1 + R3 TIMING PERFECT ) = MINI COMBO FOR EASY BRUTALITY BUSTED (213.83)

// ( DIRECTION FORWARD [ CLICK SAME TIME ( BTN7) L1 + l3 TIMING PERFECT ) = FATALITY TO THE CHOPPA

tell me if there is any problem I correct it and sorry for my English i'm French frogy lol

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I'll add you now. I'd like to test a script against you also.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Won't let me add you because of your privacy settings. Btw we should work together on scripts for all characters for the community. The process would be so much faster lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Won't let me add you because of your privacy settings. Btw we should work together on scripts for all characters for the community. The process would be so much faster lol.
    Btw if anyone's up for this. Drop your psn.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

sorry beatrice is good now

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

@pedrochico33 wow bro, what a huge script with a lot combos. Will give this a try as soon as i get home and keep you updated on this.

Big thanks!!

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

this script is confusing for me cant do any of the combos and yes i have the ability's you put on

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

It's normal friends we are a community it's done for that I hope that the script works well for you I do not know if you know but to remove the imput lag of the Max Cronus it is necessary to connect two controller on the USB hub. I understand that my script can be confusing at first but training you on and follow my tutorial you will see how powerful and ultra fun amuse you well and any constructive remark and well come along as my help to ward off any problem or bug on my script it's my first script but i work hard

Support Staff

User Info Menu

I tried this out offline and online. seem to be working fine on Xbox one, no combos was dropping for me but i'll need to try out more games.
    Alot of combo's to remember in game but the instructions are easy to follow. Normally i prefer anoglog combo's but the mixup of anoglog and face buttons i really enjoy.

Tip: If you want to write text/instructions use /* */ insead of //.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

lol nevermind i get it now

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

indeed this is a great script you should organize it better so it wont be confusing for example make all the mix up/regular combos with no meter on l1+face button , right stick buttons should be meter burn combos, and left stick should be all corner combos. something like that, its less confusing that way. and the fatalblow combos can be on lt+r2 , and just the face buttons

but i must say if u can remember everything this is overall a great script my friend

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

hello madmax i understand your request but I have much thinking the mapping in order to be synergistic and to be able to make combinations that if I change them that ruin of combo example spam ring or dash air and guard combo fast etc this script I have designed and and I wanted you to share it because it is for me amazing but nothing prevents you from transforming it to your liking by moving the combo that I have well monitoring I have past many hours on script because I am a beginner in script but in the future I hope still improve and sorry for my English i use translate lol i'm frogy french

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Yooo, for some reason i can't even add the GPC to my Cronus. Dafuq? lol

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverRenegade View Post
    Yooo, for some reason i can't even add the GPC to my Cronus. Dafuq? lol
    It's got an extra one of these } at the bottom. remove it should be fine to compile.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

yes ForeverRenegade take the second post script enjoy and thx for script jax , i hope enjoy on my script it's good now first or second post script it's same enjoy

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I tried this and its working perfect. Awesome work! Just need some practice using the combos and mixing them lol

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PEDROCHICO33 View Post
    hello madmax i understand your request but I have much thinking the mapping in order to be synergistic and to be able to make combinations that if I change them that ruin of combo example spam ring or dash air and guard combo fast etc this script I have designed and and I wanted you to share it because it is for me amazing but nothing prevents you from transforming it to your liking by moving the combo that I have well monitoring I have past many hours on script because I am a beginner in script but in the future I hope still improve and sorry for my English i use translate lol i'm frogy french
    for a beginner this is one of the best ive seen lol itS JUST TOO MANY, OH ALSO SOME OF THE COMBOS ONLY WORK ONLY IF ALL ATTACKS WORK IN THE BEGINNING IF ALL ATTACKS DONT HIT THE COMBO WILL DROG THATS BIG WHEN YOUR PLAYING ONLINE IT MESSES ME UP OTHER THAN THAT ITS GOOD

SILVER I

User Info Menu

how to block

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Works perfect thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

please ps4 how to block

SILVER I

User Info Menu

if I use the script I no longer have a block

- - - Updated - - -

want to know how should I block

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi friends
    I share my first script that I made with passions and that ask me o many hours ... I hope you like it and give you as much pleasure as me lol I LIKE to create another script for the community thank you for sharing and have fun my psn id xX_PEDROCHICO_Xx

This is is amazing only played sonya once but with this script I’ve managed to win 5 games. Looking forward to more of your scripts!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi friends

This is is amazing only played sonya once but with this script I’ve managed to win 5 games. Looking forward to more of your scripts!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by swalamafia View Post
    if I use the script I no longer have a block

- - - Updated - - -

want to know how should I block

R2 like always. R2 is block. You can block with the script

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hello this script is not good for anything online at most you can use it in the towers but what's the point? (the towers can also be done by A.I)

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by franzbauer View Post
    hello this script is not good for anything online at most you can use it in the towers but what's the point? (the towers can also be done by A.I)
    What do you mean? You can use it online and win. L1 plus R2 is main combo. You need to block and poke and do other stuff.

R1 circle is corner combo

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Hey can this script be used on xbox?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by XBL Slawson View Post
    Hey can this script be used on xbox?
    it script is old , is broken man

SILVER II

User Info Menu

has anyone still got this script i had it a while ago but iv recently lost it and all that comes up now when i look for it on the post is "{place holder}"