Topic: MK11 BARAKA GUTTED SCRIPT [vidéo and guide]

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

MK11 BARAKA GUTTED SCRIPT [vidéo and guide]

Hello friends
    Here is my second script that I wanted simpler than my first.
    It's a special build Krush blow and pushed his opponent into the corner.
    Here is the video I made for you and you will find the complete guide at the bottom of the page.
    tell me if there are any problems
    I await your returns , have fun and a little thanks makes me enormously pleased and encourages me

CAREFUL CONSIDERING THE RHYTHM AND TIMING TIGHTEN COMBOS MAKE SURE THE FIRST HIT! ( NOT FOR HEAD KRUSH BLOW AND CORNER COMBO )

WAR BANNER EXTENDED DAMAGE AND GUTTED BUFF DAMAGE

LEFT STICK LEFT : SPAMM "BLADE SPARK"
    -
    IT DETECTS THE ENEMY GUARD AND DOES NOT ENGAGE AT THE MAXIMUM SPEED IT TOUCHES BECAUSE BETWEEN THE TIME LAPSE IF THE GUARD IS ACTIVE
    I KNOW WHY THIS PRODUCT IS BECAUSE OF THE DELAY I LITTLE LENGTHEN TO SPAMMER TO INFINITY BUT I FIND IT INTERESTING AND ESPECIALLY ITS EFFECTIVENESS ON THE AI

LEFT STICK UP : JUMP CORNER COMBO - 1 BAR - [445.52] EASY AUTO BRUTALITY
    CAUTION DO NOT OVER-GLUE YOUR OPPONENT OR RISK FINDING YOURSELF IN THE OPPOSITE POSITION
    IF YOU ARE TOO CLOSE TO BE SURE MADE A SMALL HIT THIS WILL MAKE YOU SLIGHTLY BACK TO THE DISTANCE NOT DANGEROUS BUT EVEN CLOSE THIS COMBO WORKS

LEFT STICK RIGHT : "SPLINTERED AND DASH ATTACK" MINI CHAIN - AND WITH GUARD = THROW BACK .
    A SMALL SEQUENCE THAT ALLOWS TO PUSH TOWARDS THE CORNER OR TO REPEL AN OPPONENT. PERFECT TO START A ROUND

LEFT STICK DOWN : CORNER COMBO WITH GUTTED - 1 BAR - [418.75] AND [518.75 WITH BUFF DAMAGE]
    CAREFULL ONLY IN THE FORWARD DIRECTION BECAUSE TOWARDS THE REAR DIRECTION YOU PERFORM A DASH OVERHEAD

LEFT STICK CLICK : EASY FATALITY "FOOD FOR THOUGHT" (CLOSE AND FORWARD DIRECTION)

RIGHT STICK LEFT : RUN COMBO OVERHEAD KRUSHING BLOW - 1 BAR - [432.84]

RIGHT STICK UP : RUN COMBO UPPERCUT KRUSHING BLOW WITH GUTTED - 1 BAR - [509.37] AND [609.37 WITH BUFF DAMAGE]
    PUSH SAME TIME WITH D-PAD FOR OVERHEAD BLADE

RIGHT STICK RIGHT : RUN COMBO WITH GUTTED - 1 BAR - [410.59] AND [510.59 WITH BUFF DAMAGE]
    CAREFULL ONLY IN THE FORWARD DIRECTION BECAUSE TOWARDS THE REAR DIRECTION YOU PERFORM A LEG CHOP
    THE REAR DIRECTION PUSH SAME TIME WITH D-PAD DOWN FOR WAR BANNER AND MAX DAMAGE AGAIN LOL CRAZY DAMAGE THIS BARAKA

RIGHT STICK DOWN : RUN COMBO 1 BAR - [383.76] EASY AUTO BRUTALITY
    CAREFULL ONLY IN THE FORWARD DIRECTION BECAUSE TOWARDS THE REAR DIRECTION YOU PERFORM A HINGE KICK
    THE FORWARD DIRECTION PUSH SAME TIME WITH D-PAD DOWN FOR CHOP CHOP AND IF YOU WANT BRUTALITY MANUAL

RIGHT STICK CLICK : ON GROUND : PERFECT EASY HOP ATTACKS - STANDING : PERFECT OVERHEAD KICK

L1 + SQUARE (btn7+btn4) : CORNER COMBO OVERHEAD KRUSHING BLOW - 1 BAR - [472.45] EASY AUTO BRUTALITY

L1 + TRIANGLE (btn7+btn1) : CORNER COMBO UPPERCUT KRUSHING BLOW WITH GUTTED - 1 BAR - [543.48] AND [643.48 WITH BUFF DAMAGE]
    - exemple WITH WAR BANNER [571.48] AND [671.48] WITH BUFF DAMAGE

L1 + CERCLE (btn7+btn2) : CORNER COMBO DOOM KICK KRUSHING BLOW WITH GUTTED - 1 BAR - [530.32] AND [630.32 WITH BUFF DAMAGE]

L1 + CROSS (btn7+btn3) : SMALL COMBO DOWN AND OVERHEAD

L1 + R1 (btn7+btn5) : CORNER COMBO UPPERCUT KRUSHING BLOW WITH FATAL BLOW - 1 BAR - [633.14] -

L1 + R2 (btn7+btn6) : COMBO RUN FATAL BLOW - 1 BAR - [518.27] - WITH WAR BANNER [571.48]

IF YOU THINK YOU ARE TOO FAR AWAY BY HAVING THE KRUSH YOU CAN KEEP THE COMBO ACTIVATE PRESS THE D-PAD IN THE DIRECTION WHICH WILL MAKE YOU WIN A LITTLE CATCHING UP

HAVE FUN AND A LITTLE THANKS MAKES ME ENORMOUSLY PLEASED AND ENCOURAGES ME

IMPUT WINDOW TIMING LONG
    KRUSHING BLOWS HELD CHECK OFF
    RELEASE CHECK ON
    ALTERNATE CONTROL OFF
    IMPUT SHORTCUTS ON
    BUTTON SHORTCUTS ON

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PEDROCHICO33 For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: MK11 BARAKA GUTTED SCRIPT [vidéo and guide]

One of the better combo scripts I've seen. I personally believe the toughest thing to do in a script is to have mix up combos and not different combos that start with the same move. You nailed this effortlessly allowing me personally to catch the opponent/Brutal AI off guard with different starting combos. Cheers man, you deserve a huge thanks.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Thanks jaketx glad you like it I stay at the listening is am ready to solve any problem or make additions etc for now I try to test my script online to see if any problem of latency or timing.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I made a mistake to post 2 times because I did not see the topic... Please moderator keep this one and erase the other thank you

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

this best script ever i tryed perfect work man

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

thx amloufe

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

You made a flawless script buddy! Awesome work! Big thanks!!