Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 161

Topic: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition - Batts

  1. #31
    MASTER GUARDIAN I

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite w/Speed Toggles GamePack (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Been away for a vacation come back and i'am Speechless Wow@Batts outstanding work lazer city .Im so glad i found this community and only been here a yr dang i know there are more great things to come . Outstanding Gamepack!!!!

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fortnite79 For This Useful Post:


  3. #32
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    whats the best settings? to turn on?

  4. #33
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    also why when i shoot an ar it shoots so slow?
    2

  5. #34
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Quote Originally Posted by Champz1995 View Post
    also why when i shoot an ar it shoots so slow?
    2
    SOunds like you have Rapid Fire enabled on a fully automatic weapon. The instructions do tell you about this.

  6. #35
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    I've seen you create gamepacks for the fortnite community, it's great to see continue the good work, hopefully your
    gamepacks can prevent people from buying scripts...

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:


  8. #36
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Quote Originally Posted by Champz1995 View Post
    whats the best settings? to turn on?
    Defualt i assume make sure you put in your settings that you use in-game

  9. #37
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    This is great, but what would really help understand each and every mod/toggle is a youtube video describing what each does and gameplay footage of it being used. And what settings to configure in game and on the script to fully maximise the script. I think this would help those that are not too tech sevy. Thanks.

  10. #38
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    The version works great when the fortnite servers are good, but lately for me the servers are pooping the bed, my ping starts at 60 then it goes down the longer I play the game which is weird. So my ping ranges 60-40 ,

  11. #39
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Quote Originally Posted by bmocracy07 View Post
    This is great, but what would really help understand each and every mod/toggle is a youtube video describing what each does and gameplay footage of it being used. And what settings to configure in game and on the script to fully maximise the script. I think this would help those that are not too tech sevy. Thanks.
    And that would be what this MANUAL is for. It goes into great detail on every setting.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  13. #40
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitesurfing View Post
    The version works great when the fortnite servers are good, but lately for me the servers are pooping the bed, my ping starts at 60 then it goes down the longer I play the game which is weird. So my ping ranges 60-40 ,
    There's nothing CM can do or detect when it comes to your ping.

  14. #41
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    There's nothing CM can do or detect when it comes to your ping.
    I understand thats, just saying with fortnite servers are running good, 3.9 runs awesome I been beaming people left and right. When people say it's not running good I fine it just comes down to ping and if the fortnite servers are acting up.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitesurfing For This Useful Post:


  16. #42
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Tried this on "Builder Pro" works pretty good! Although, i use custom settings, mainly Edit with L3 with B to confirm. Any chance you could make a custom binds version of this? Either way, absolutely astonishing <3

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Witch For This Useful Post:


  18. #43
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Quote Originally Posted by mikehawk View Post
    Tried this on "Builder Pro" works pretty good! Although, i use custom settings, mainly Edit with L3 with B to confirm. Any chance you could make a custom binds version of this? Either way, absolutely astonishing <3
    Custom binds is a difficult feature to put into a GamePack. It would eat up a large amount space just scripting the input options alone. As is the GP is almost at capacity, there's a lot going on under the hood with each mod.

  19. #44
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Cool Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    I have found this to be a great help for my otherwise poor abilities at Fortnite!

    In your instructions, I see you have a clip of "The Funky Chicken" and the suggested activated mods to achieve this.
    I believe I have set ALL suggested mods On, well I get Green flash for each button, when I use L2 + Options to check but my chicken just isn't funky at all. I use Builder Pro mode, which I choose when programming CronusPro stick.

    Do I have to use Combat Pro to be a Funky Chicken? Or am I doing something else wrong?

  20. #45
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    3.9 is a laser beam, I have yet to miss a shot today, I was even head shoting people a mile a way with the silencer SMG they had no clue where it was coming from because they where running around in circles lol

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitesurfing For This Useful Post:


  22. #46
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitesurfing View Post
    3.9 is a laser beam, I have yet to miss a shot today, I was even head shoting people a mile a way with the silencer SMG they had no clue where it was coming from because they where running around in circles lol
    4.0 is out. There was a bug in the Mod Menu in 3.9

  23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  24. #47
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    4.0 is out. There was a bug in the Mod Menu in 3.9
    That's the one I mean 4.0. Smart shot is lasering people and it doesn't seem to matter what color the AR is it still hits and headshots them. Like I said have yet to miss a shot regardless what color the weapon is.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Kitesurfing For This Useful Post:


  26. #48
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Quote Originally Posted by Kitesurfing View Post
    That's the one I mean 4.0. Smart shot is lasering people and it doesn't seem to matter what color the AR is it still hits and headshots them. Like I said have yet to miss a shot regardless what color the weapon is.

    do you mind sharing what your using please?

  27. #49
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Quote Originally Posted by JordyBhoyy88 View Post
    do you mind sharing what your using please?
    Using Batts 4.0 default settings. Still beaming people as of right now.

  28. #50
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    u just using the default settings? not changing anything?

  29. #51
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    what ads are you guys doing?

  30. #52
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    hey guys, whats the best setting for aim assist strength power......

  31. #53
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    4.0 is out. There was a bug in the Mod Menu in 3.9
    Using this version but STILL no funky chicken - I think my chicken is fried - HELP PLZ!!!

  32. #54
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Quote Originally Posted by uio123 View Post
    Using this version but STILL no funky chicken - I think my chicken is fried - HELP PLZ!!!
    Check the manual....it has a detail explanation of every Mod, including how to enable/disabled them.

  33. #55
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Check the manual....it has a detail explanation of every Mod, including how to enable/disabled them.
    Hi Batts,
    I read the manual and read it again...for your Funky Chicken it says:

    Simply enable Smart Anti-Recoil, Smart Aim Assist, Smart Aim Abuse, Dynamic Sensitivity, Drop Shot and Strafe Shot - then point and shoot. (You can enable Rapid Fire too if your weapon supports it).

    When I check the state of each of these Mods using L2 + Options(PS4) and get flashing Blue LED, when I press:
    D-Pad Down, D-Pad Left, D-Pad Up, D-Pad Right, Square and R1 - Each button makes LED flash Green indicating Mod Enabled but...

    Still no Funky Chicken!!!!

  34. #56
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Quote Originally Posted by uio123 View Post
    Hi Batts,
    I read the manual and read it again...for your Funky Chicken it says:

    Simply enable Smart Anti-Recoil, Smart Aim Assist, Smart Aim Abuse, Dynamic Sensitivity, Drop Shot and Strafe Shot - then point and shoot. (You can enable Rapid Fire too if your weapon supports it).

    When I check the state of each of these Mods using L2 + Options(PS4) and get flashing Blue LED, when I press:
    D-Pad Down, D-Pad Left, D-Pad Up, D-Pad Right, Square and R1 - Each button makes LED flash Green indicating Mod Enabled but...

    Still no Funky Chicken!!!!
    In Mod Menu the button are assigned to different Mod. Drop Shot and Strafe Shot are Speed Toggles that are turned on/off in regular game mode only.

    When you leave the Mod Menu (led turn either while/pink depending on rapid-fire setting) you have to enable Drop-Shot (LT/L2 + X/SQUARE - LED flashes green to show enabled) and the enable Strafe Shot (LT/L2 + LB/L1 - LED again flashes green to show enabled) now you're set. Or you can press LT/L2 + RB/R1 (hold for brief second) and Smart Shot is enabled.

  35. #57
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    anyway to get this with just the super aim assist and recoil always on and rapid fire with a LT + up toggle? all the quick enables keep turning on at the worst times and its super frustrating... thanks

    also, maybe a way to make it so B doesn't disable all mods....the aim assist for this script is insanely good for other games, im using it on apex atm, and its the best aim assist ive used so far, its just all the quick toggles and the build mode B make it extremely difficult to manage.

  36. #58
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Yeah not a fan of these quick toggles, just wish we could disable stuff from the menus.

  37. #59
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    Quote Originally Posted by aqueminii24 View Post
    anyway to get this with just the super aim assist and recoil always on and rapid fire with a LT + up toggle? all the quick enables keep turning on at the worst times and its super frustrating... thanks

    also, maybe a way to make it so B doesn't disable all mods....the aim assist for this script is insanely good for other games, im using it on apex atm, and its the best aim assist ive used so far, its just all the quick toggles and the build mode B make it extremely difficult to manage.

    We spent close to a month testing in BETA on our Discord server. The end product was shaped by their feedback. There were several post here encouraging people to join in the testing. Sorry if the design doesn't fit your play style.

    also, maybe a way to make it so B doesn't disable all mods.
    You can disable Track Build Mode in the Mod Menu.


    Quote Originally Posted by prevailz View Post
    Yeah not a fan of these quick toggles, just wish we could disable stuff from the menus.
    There are 4 toggles in regular game mode. Each on of them requires LT/L2 to be pulled first. These are MODs that need to be accessed quickly without a complicated button combination to enable/disable them. To enable Smart Shot you have to press LT and then a long press on RB. All this was done to avoid in-game interference. The other 6 are in the MOD Menu. Are you telling me you would rather use the menu system to turn on/off say Rapid Fire....do you really hold LT and press UP on the Dpad that much?

    And fyi....all of our future GamePacks and some of our more recent releases will all be built around the same Speed Toggles and Mod Menu system we used here.

  38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  39. #60
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

    hello guys, I can't find the download to download this game pack.
    thank you so much

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Topics

  1. Fortnite - Dynasens Edition (Batts)
    By Batts in forum GamePack Support Topics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 4 Weeks Ago, 16:08
  2. how to use x-aim with COD MODERN WARFARE: The Perfect Aim Edition?
    By amloufe in forum GPC Script Programming Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 8th December 19, 13:41
  3. Battlefield V Aim Assist Edition
    By andy18590 in forum GPC Script Request
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 4th June 19, 18:08
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 19th October 18, 07:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •