Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Topic: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition - Batts

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

the other mods work with led indicators and mods on and off its just the smart shot that it dosent want to active it just stays blinking i followed the instructions

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

when i start to build i press o to start to build but my mods turn off then have to press o again to turn them off this on ps4 what can i do am i gonna have change my build settings

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bully_Ex View Post
    when i start to build i press o to start to build but my mods turn off then have to press o again to turn them off this on ps4 what can i do am i gonna have change my build settings
    Sounds like you have build tracking mode enabled, You can disable that in the mod menu or just keep pressing triangle to re-sync your controller when exiting build mode

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Does anyone have the instruction manual? link doesnt seem to work when clicking https://cronusmax.com/manual/fortnit...d_toggles.html

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

You can find GamePack Instructions in the online manual

https://cronusmax.com/manual/fortnit...3D%3D&mw=MzIw#

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

good day, thanks for all the work put in to these game packs, i do however would like to know how to turn off the build mode turning the mods off and getting out of sync. is there a way to disable the build mode turning them off? any and all help will be appreciated. thanks

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hanzo44 View Post
    good day, thanks for all the work put in to these game packs, i do however would like to know how to turn off the build mode turning the mods off and getting out of sync. is there a way to disable the build mode turning them off? any and all help will be appreciated. thanks
    Everything is covered in detail in the GamePack manual HERE

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Exclamation Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

Attachment 6498

Is this new aim update going to have a large impact on how the gamepack currently works?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

First of all thankyou guys for all the hard work. Love it!

My question will the new fortnite update that involves an adjustment in the aim assist system?

Update note - New controller aim assist -
    “We have also removed the ability to use target snapping (aka “Left trigger spam”).”

I hope it will not be effected but I already seem to notice less effect as it use to be!

Thankyou in advance

- - - Updated - - -

My question will the new fortnite update that involves an adjustment in the aim assist system?

“We have also removed the ability to use target snapping (aka “Left trigger spam”).”

I hope it will not be effected but I already seem to notice less effect as it use to be!

Thankyou in advance

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by atlas lion View Post

Thankyou in advance

- - - Updated - - -

Thankyou in advance

It's going to take some time experimenting. Sounds like "Aim Abuse" is going to be a thing of the past. But if the game has an aim assist feature (it does) it's just a matter of finding out what is most effective in enhancing that effect. It may now be more of a "sticky aim" type assist or something different......Somebody will figure out something

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thank you for the info, that's true eventually somebody will figure something out.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

good day, is it possible to have the aim abuse kick in on fire instead of when ads is pressed in? thanks for any and all replies

SILVER I

User Info Menu

So this is totally broken now, there is zero effect with or without because of the new auto aim that was implemented.. I tested with both it on and off and with the old and new auto aim settings, zero difference. Unfortunately, this Cronus Max script is totally dead now.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jimbo For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite w/Speed Toggles GamePack (Batts) ***BEST FORTNITE GAMEPACK***

Any update on when this puppy will be updated? It is not effective anymore with the latest Fortnite update (along with all other Fortnite gamepacks) - in which Epic Games developers changed some of their key game mechanics. (Specificities the aim assist settings for console players) Resulting in all Fortnite Gamepacks deeming incompatible with the games new aim changes.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

So im wondering is this working or ?

I will try it out and hope for the best.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    So this is totally broken now, there is zero effect with or without because of the new auto aim that was implemented.. I tested with both it on and off and with the old and new auto aim settings, zero difference. Unfortunately, this Cronus Max script is totally dead now.
    Using Legacy look controls would make Aim Abuse work ...
    And because Aim Abuse is not functioning because of a nerf, it does not mean that the game pack is dead

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Avabur View Post

Not until they update it to be compatible with fortnites new aim settings.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe7 View Post
    Not until they update it to be compatible with fortnites new aim settings.
    How to update something that can't be updated? If the game nerfed it there is nothing to do, cronus can only change your controller not change in-game files ... maybe there is another way to exploit the target, but until then there is nothing to update the aim abuse still works If using legacy look controls.
    Don't give false feedback that the gamepack doesn't work due to a nerf to aim abuse, which infact still works

Quote Originally Posted by Avabur View Post

Everything works.. make sure to use Legacy Look Controls if you use Aim Abuse

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Thank you for clearing this up ItzSnack, I tried this script and i really need to get used to fortnite first before i judge this.
    But i must say there were moments were i completely destroyed the enemy player

So i think with this script + some practice on my own aim i will get a long way with this

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Avabur For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Yikes! A little snippy for a senior support staff, no?

Thanks for the info..but I was under the impression they removed the original L2 spam, however with the legacy controls, you can go back to a similar/lessened version with auto rotate, but the original L2 has been removed completely. The gamepack definitely doesn’t work like it used to - At least in my personal experience. Also - I was under the impression that legacy controls were suggested as temporary, in order to decrease the amount of pushback they might get in their console player community, and to allow people to get used to the new settings at their own pace. Regardless, I’m not the programmer/designer for Cronus, which is why in my original post I asked “any idea when it will be updated?” It’s not my place to determine whether or not it’s possible to find another exploit within the game, but given the history of the game, many settings have been nerfed over time, and yet there’s still been many gamepacks/scripts written or updated to prove compatible with a lot of the changes, so it’s not really out of context for me, as a consumer, to ask about a possible update.

Just some food for thought here.. I wasn’t attacking/insulting anyone or being toxic in anyway, I asked a question, and gave some allegedly false feedback. I didn’t see anyone answer my original question, so you can’t really blame me if I’ve been misinformed. It’s a community forum, & it’s clear my account isn’t a “senior support staff”, I’m just a Cronus user. We all (hopefully) get it, it’s not easy making gamepacks and writing scripts, etc. it takes time, updates can’t always be put out directly after the game puts out an update, especially one like Fortnite that continues to update on a weekly basis. Lastly, there seems to be a bit of a grey area on whether or not the legacy controls are compatible, might be a good idea to put a disclaimer in the gamepack info instructing people to use legacy controls if they wish to utilize certain features of the game-pack, it will probably prevent a lot of these future encounters for the staff..

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    The Fortnite w/ Speed Toggles GamePack is the very latest set of mods for Fortnite, built from the ground up utilizing the powerful new Speed Toggle Menu System, which makes the GamePack easier to use than ever before. We're proud to introduce the brand new Adaptive Anti-Recoil, Adaptive Aim Assist & Adaptive Aim Abuse mods from Batts - used collectively this is the most powerful Fortnite Mod we've ever seen - the closest to an Aimbot you will find.

Other features include Auto Scope, Rapid Fire, Auto Sprint, Drop Shot, Strafe Shot, Bumper Swap and Hair Triggers. All the different button layouts are supported, including Combat Pro, Builder Pro, Quick Builder and Old School.

We invite you to join the exclusive Cronus Discord Channel - setup and run by dedicated members of the Cronus Community. There's several channels dedicated to Fortnite with some really great modding work going on there. Here's a special invite, just for Cronus users: https://discord.gg/mJgQyM4

Here is the complete instruction guide for this GamePack: https://cronusmax.com/manual/fortnite_speed_toggles.htm

Special thanks to x22DOT for his help in putting the pack together.

Changelog:

• Updated: Default values from beta testing left in GPC – Removed.
    • Fixed: Issue with deadzone() not being called during Smart Shot.
    • Fixed: issue with Build Mode & MOD Menu. You were able to enter the MOD Menu when Build Mode was active. Entering the MOD Menu now sets Build Mode to False.

--8/12/19--

• Live release 8/9/19
    • Minor tweaks to code

• Tweaked In-Game sensitivity to Anti-Recoil value ratio
    • Anti-Recoil Value now adjusted by % of RS input

• Fixed an issue with Bumper/Trigger Swap being disabled in Build Mode.
    • Enabling Smart Shot auto-disables Drop/Strafe Shot

• Slightly Increased Hair-Trigger Threshold
    • All Speed Toggles now need a "long" press to enable/disable (500ms)

• Removed Dynamic Sensitivity
    • Added Dead Man Shot LT + RB
    • Moved Strafe Shot to LT + LB
    • Mod Menu
      • Track Build Mode LT + LEFT
      • Aim Assist LT + RIGHT

v3.7 Release Version 7/26/19

• Changed kill switch button LT + View/Share

v 3.3
    • Added Controller Sensitivity X and Controller Sensitivity Y in-game input options
    • Added In-Game Right Stick Dead Zone
    • Added Input Device Controller/Mouse and Keyboard
    • Press Sensitive Option now Aim Abuse/Aim Assist

v3.2

• Fixed issues with Aim Assist Settings

v3.1

• Drop/Strafe Shot not working correctly. --fixed

v 3.0

• Rapid Fire values adjust
    • Auto ADS Removed
    • Strafe Time Changed
    • Strafe & Drop Shots can be enabled at the same time
    • Added option for Inverted-Y Anti-Recoil

v 2.9
    • Minor tweaks to code

v 2.8

• Added RS input release on Dynamic Sensitivity

v 2.7
    • Added new Quick Toggle and Mod Menu System

v 2.6

• Added GCI option to Enable/Disable Dynamic Sensitivity.
    • Added GCI option to Enable/Disable Build Mode Tracking

v 2.5

• Reassigned Activation Buttons

v2.4
    • Change to GCI Options

v2.3

• Fixed an issuse with Drop Shot not activating correctly

v2.2

• Fixed an issue with Aim Assist/Aim Abuse/Anti-Recoil always on

v2.1

• Changed the Anti-Recoil correction algorithm

Version 2.0: Major Update Released [04.Jul.19]

• Drop Shot LT/L2 + DOWN
    • Strafe Shot LT/L2 + RB
    • Changed the Anti-Recoil correction algorithm to limit correction change per sampling and total amount of correction that can be applied.

v1.19
    • Rumble must be enabled in game.
    • Adaptive Anti-Recoil/Aim Assist/Aim Abuse System added

v1.18
    • Auto ADS blocked when Rapid Fire Active and Rapid Fire Mode is ADS Only

v1.17
    • Added option in CGI Aim Abuse Zoom-Out Time
    • Sync LED now Tap Y

v1.16
    • Changed pattern for Aim Assist ADS.
    • Changed pattern for Aim Assist Fire. Pattern is offset (down) by Anti-Recoil value when active.
    • Added option in CGI Aim Abuse Active (Alway, Press Sensitive > 95%). If Press Sensitive selected Hair Trigger only on RT.

v1.15
    • Tweaked all Aim Assist Values

v1.14

• Added changeable Aim Abuse Zoom-in Time in GCI
    • Added different patterns for Aim Assist ADS and ADS & Fire.

v1.13

• Re-worked releases on Aim Assist/Aim Abuse/Anti Recoil (added RX check)

v1.12

• Changed LED when Toggling Mods On/Off.
    • Strafe Shot auto-switches direction every two seconds

v1.11
    • Removed Ghost Peek and Single Shot
    • Added Toggle Lock - RB + LB + UP - LED changes from Pink to RED when toggles are locked.
    • Master Toggle (Script Off) - RB + LB + DOWN - LED Off
    • Aim Abuse only activates when LT is pulled more than 95%
    • Entering Build Mode (B/Circle) suspends all active Mods (LED - Yellow while in Build Mode)
    • Exiting Build Mode (B/Circle) re-enables all active Mods (LED - Return to Pink/Red)
    • Added GCI Option to disable Controller Rumble on toggle change
    • Tap Y/Triangle to resync LEDs if (Build Mode)
    • Fixed a conflict between Drop Shot and Auto Scope toggles

v1.10

• Toggles Saved on Change
    • Removed Auto Sprint
    • Drop Shot changed input for toggle

• Strafe Shot changed input for toggle
    • Anti Recoil changed input for toggle

• Blocked Toggles From Reaching Console
    • Verified Auto ADS Working
    • Strafe Shot is to Right. Removed Option to change direction.

Version 1.0: GamePack released [06.Jun.19]

INFO

This support topic has been setup to provide information on how the pack is installed and used, and for you to report any suggestions you may have or problems you have found so we can take action as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We politely request that there is no off topic chit chat, this is a support topic for this particular gamepack only.

We also ask that you adhere to common rules of civility and courtesy. Anyone disrespecting a member of staff or any other community member, or is abusive or rude in any way, will have their accounts suspended. This is a great community - aside from @MaxADMIN, we are all unpaid volunteers and Cronus users just like you, so remember that when you speak to us. Anyone that is a repeat offender will have their accounts suspended for 7 days for ignoring the Cronus Community Rules. There's over 100,000 people in this community - rules are required to ensure a safe and positive environment.

And finally, and absolutely most importantly

READ FIRST ***What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support*** <---- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANY QUESTIONS

Feel free to share your best settings and of course when posting bugs be as detailed as possible (did I mention that already?)

Thanks for the new game pack. This would be an incredible pack for me if the strafe shot was not in there because, when I start building I am pressing L2,R2,R1,L1 in no specific order and am always hitting X to jump. This will toggle the strafe shot on and completely mess up building as every time you press R2 it will move you sideways. An option to disable certain mods completely would be great. The only fix is I have to hit L2 and Down on D-pad to disable game pack and then do it again to start it. Makes for a huge inconvenience. I love the way the game pack feels other than that. If that can get updated I would use this 100% of the time. Thanks for your hard work!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Macgomes View Post
    Thanks for the new game pack. This would be an incredible pack for me if the strafe shot was not in there because, when I start building I am pressing L2,R2,R1,L1 in no specific order and am always hitting X to jump. This will toggle the strafe shot on and completely mess up building as every time you press R2 it will move you https://openweb.vip/whatsapp-web/ https://19216801.onl/ sideways. An option to disable certain mods completely would be great. The only fix is I have to hit L2 and Down on D-pad to disable game pack and then do it again to start it. Makes for a huge inconvenience. I love the way the game pack feels other than that. If that can get updated I would use this 100% of the time. Thanks for your hard work!
    Thank you my issue has been solved,...

Support Staff

User Info Menu

If its effecting you in build mode use build tracking (shown just a few messages up) this will certainly cure the issue but it should not be activating unless your holding the toggle buttons (try just tapping your build buttons in build mode)..... For anyone using the new Aim Assist in game turn Aim Abuse off in the mod menu and use exponential (NOT LINEAR) and turn Aim Assist strength to 20 and go from there I still use 24 though and I find it tracks very well just don't expect that snap on effect. ( Shotgun Shots give higher damage scores with much better accuracy and reliability) (If linear is your preferred choice turn Aim Abuse OFF and Aim Assist Strength down to 1 or 2 above your right stick deadzone)

30. The Following User Says Thank You to DoGzTheFiGhTeR For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Is this still working ?
    I am looking for a good fortnite script. anyone can tell me a good one ?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Is it possible to add the build mode toggle that is in the strike pack? I have a scuf controller and would love for build mode to only be enabled while holding in the scuf paddle which is mapped to CIRCLE.

currently using this with the zen and it works well

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite - Smart Aim Edition - Batts

I noticed on all recent Fortnite gamepacks and scripts that the ADS zoom in/out is REALLY slow. I am using legacy aim assist in fornite settings but I always remember the zoom/in/out being extremely fast for tracking. Now it's almost as slow as 1 second intervals, maybe more like .8 but it's slower than I can do by spamming left trigger. I assume there is a setting I am missing...

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Wish it all worked on the ZEN, most toggles work but the smart shot is the one that does not, and its the one thats probably the best toggle on the pack.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I cant get smart anti recoil or smart aim assist to come on, help please!!

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pxsch View Post
    I cant get smart anti recoil or smart aim assist to come on, help please!!
    You need to enter the mod menu to enable them, If they still don't work clean you device as recommended

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Attachment 7044
    This is from the manual which I always read before using any game pack, Its the only way to know what is going on (running etc) (You can also use device monitor to check the status of mods)

38. The Following User Says Thank You to DoGzTheFiGhTeR For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast