Topic: SCORPIO SEARING RAGE

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

SCORPIO SEARING RAGE

Hello ,
    honestly I am a little disappointed because when we know that to take a script you have to be registered and you post a script that will ask you time and that for 200 people your only 3 people who thank you... well it does not want to share... OK I do it first for me and by passion but has what does not create script do not go to think it is easy and fast especially for good script. I thank those who thank me, I do not say that I want to be glorifying but a little thanks it is free and it's a great pleasure for the creator
    my 3 script that is on Scorpio is ready but for all I told you I hesitate to post it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CibYQyadiI

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PEDROCHICO33 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: SCORPIO SEARING RAGE

It's great job man. but this community is all about sharing without any financial or any other sort of prizes for developers. if we have something to share we will. and i would be really thankful if you share this script with MK11 players. I hope they cherish your work

4. The Following User Says Thank You to j0hncna For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Well hopefully you post this as always Great work and Thanks!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

People simply don't deserve your scripts man.
    Anyway, amazing job.
    As you said, do for your personal gratification and fun, people will never say "thank you" or give you a single cent for your effort, as always.
    Cheers.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

I think script creators shouldn't tease the community by putting videos out. Either post your script or don't.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Poisonling View Post
    I think script creators shouldn't tease the community by putting videos out. Either post your script or don't.
    I not tease the community I just say a truth is that a thank you it does not cost anything... I do not give me money or glorify me... I know at present my talent for scripted I think find a nice community and apart some one that are really nice and that encourages apart them and well I see only people who take without even a words... generations who think that everything is free on the Internet... and well for my script I just ask a thank you that is free... I'm not angry just disappointed... This post and this video is for reacting, the sequel will all depend on the answer.. but an I am told that I tease the community...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to PEDROCHICO33 For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Give scripts by email only to the person who wrote a positive comment or give u THANKS Hahahahah

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by PEDROCHICO33 View Post
    I not tease the community I just say a truth is that a thank you it does not cost anything... I do not give me money or glorify me... I know at present my talent for scripted I think find a nice community and apart some one that are really nice and that encourages apart them and well I see only people who take without even a words... generations who think that everything is free on the Internet... and well for my script I just ask a thank you that is free... I'm not angry just disappointed... This post and this video is for reacting, the sequel will all depend on the answer.. but an I am told that I tease the community...
    You're fighting a losing battle. My advice....post them with the expectation of nothing. That way you won't be disappointed.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    You're fighting a losing battle. My advice....post them with the expectation of nothing. That way you won't be disappointed.
    Exactly, people who appreciate your work will thank you anyway.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Poisonling For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

great combo

Support Staff

User Info Menu

"
    200 people your only 3 people who thank you"

How do you know 200 people ? Views doesn't mean uses. Not everyone who views a topic, is using the script and or information.

If I see a MK script. I leave a "thanks" before I even try out the script I appreciate all the time and work people put in to create these for the community. Even if it's a character I don't usually use.

But... I think Batts hit the nail on the head. Expect nothing.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrorion For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Great work!
    Nice to see you sharing your work..

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Oh you're one of those ones lol Thanks for the work.

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Not receiving anything in return I can handle, expecting nothing goes w/ the territory really.

Now, scripts getting stolen and used elsewhere or worse, sold by others as their own work... ok, I have a SERIOUS problem with that. Its why I want some means to encrypt or obfuscate.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KS212 View Post
    Not receiving anything in return I can handle, expecting nothing goes w/ the territory really.

Now, scripts getting stolen and used elsewhere or worse, sold by others as their own work... ok, I have a SERIOUS problem with that. Its why I want some means to encrypt or obfuscate.
    Unfortunately for now it comes with the territory. But as I've said....this will soon all change.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I appreciate your work sir! Thank you!!!

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Unfortunately for now it comes with the territory. But as I've said....this will soon all change.
    I am eagerly awaiting the day

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Kind of the wrong place just to show off TBH.

He doesn't want to release because he is fishing for money. Looks on profile..... French okay.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

The sonya one you made is great. Hope you release more.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Any update for release on this script? love the sonya one anyways good job! So excited for the DLC coming soon!!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Mate your work is awesome try not to get bogged down with who likes your scripts.

take pride in the fact that from a personal perspective your scripts are 10 times better than some of the scripts I have paid for.

I hope you release this script bro.

kindest regards

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

you should post them good work

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

PEDROCHICO33 from what I've seen here and in other forums, the people that use scripts give thanks.What are you looking for?
    Let your script do your talking for you.Many of your scripts are clones of others,what I mean the same characters with same combos that people have downloaded before yours.
    Do a new character script that no one have posted here meaning, No sonja,jax,jacqui,sub zero,baraka Ect. Do a character no one have done here.
    Post your script if its good you will get your praise and whatever else you're looking for.Let your work do your talking.Who knows it may even be used in a future gamepak
    Thank you for your hard work

SILVER II

User Info Menu

PEDROCHICO, Im sorry for not have thanked you properly earlier.
    Many tks for your amazing job man (specially sonya).
    You are responsible for a lot of fun hours I had playing this game so far and i am grateful to you for this, really!
    I sent you a private message you might enjoy..

Quote Originally Posted by PEDROCHICO33 View Post
    Hello ,
    honestly I am a little disappointed because when we know that to take a script you have to be registered and you post a script that will ask you time and that for 200 people your only 3 people who thank you... well it does not want to share... OK I do it first for me and by passion but has what does not create script do not go to think it is easy and fast especially for good script. I thank those who thank me, I do not say that I want to be glorifying but a little thanks it is free and it's a great pleasure for the creator
    my 3 script that is on Scorpio is ready but for all I told you I hesitate to post it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CibYQyadiI

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Post the script. This isn't imgur, you collecting those rare internet points? Like, what is with this community teasing 'scripts' and not following up. You're the man bro, you're so cool, we owe you our first born. Either post the script or why bother teasing. Snowflakes mate.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

No script = closed topic. If you decide you want to publicly post it, let me know and I'll re-open it.

- - - Updated - - -

--closed--

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post: