Topic: Xim Apex and CronusMax Plus together. Worth it?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Xim Apex and CronusMax Plus together. Worth it?

Hello! I have been using Xim Apex for a long time. And I am very happy with the functions that Xim Apex gives me. But I want more. I've been thinking about CronusMax to combine its scrips with the functions of my Xim Apex, using mouse and keyboard. These two products are compatible? Is there any effect on the functions of any of the two products when used together? In other words, I want to continue emulating the control of my ps4 with Xim Apex to use the mouse and keyboard, but I would like to use the mods of CronusMax Plus at the same time. It's possible? Thank you!

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: Xim Apex and CronusMax Plus together. Worth it?

Hi,

I want to continue emulating the control of my ps4 with Xim Apex to use the mouse and keyboard, but I would like to use the mods of CronusMax Plus at the same time. It's possible?
    What other reason is there to use a Cronus with XIM APEX?

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Laloalmada View Post
    Hello! I have been using Xim Apex for a long time. And I am very happy with the functions that Xim Apex gives me. But I want more. I've been thinking about CronusMax to combine its scrips with the functions of my Xim Apex, using mouse and keyboard. These two products are compatible? Is there any effect on the functions of any of the two products when used together? In other words, I want to continue emulating the control of my ps4 with Xim Apex to use the mouse and keyboard, but I would like to use the mods of CronusMax Plus at the same time. It's possible? Thank you!
    Yes it is possible to use them together, many people do.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Excellent, thank you!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Getting my Cronus tomorrow. Can't wait to give this a try.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gh0st19 View Post
    Getting my Cronus tomorrow. Can't wait to give this a try.
    Good luck even receiving it lmfao. It took a week just for them to say they're gonna start shipping it out, 4 days for it to actually ship, today it arrived in a usps facility in Virgina, I live in Texas.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dingdongbanana View Post
    Good luck even receiving it lmfao. It took a week just for them to say they're gonna start shipping it out, 4 days for it to actually ship, today it arrived in a usps facility in Virgina, I live in Texas.
    I bought mine on Amazon and they sent it out right away.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Please, I want you to help me answer. I use the Logitech HERO mouse G502 and the Playstation navigation controller. I put it on xim apex and everything is fine but I can not find the solution. The above works well on crunosmax and show me the character (E) Note that the wirat used are all genuine and also the devices are all updated to the latest version in addition to the need to elaborate a detailed explanation of the way it works well. Note that my friend has xim4 and that everything works with him correctly

Tags for this Topic