Results 1 to 16 of 16

Topic: Connect 2 cm plus to use gamepack with mouse and keyboard

  1. #1
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Connect 2 cm plus to use gamepack with mouse and keyboard

    Hi

    there

    is there an ok guide to understand how this would work ?
    so i have 2 cm plus
    i have 1 usb hub ( 4 hubs ) for ps4 slim wich is connected to the ps4 ( it dose not have wier it is direct connect to ps4)

    i have keyboard and mouse!

    so can i just program cm 1 with the packs and connect to one port to the ps4 ( we can call this port 1 )
    cm nr 2 is connect on port 2 to the pc wich i want it to juste the keyboard and mouse with.

    do i need to connect the controller as well ? som where mybe poert 3 ? and for what ?

    thanks and my spellin is not that great btw


    EDIT:
    i think you need to have 2 controller to make this work !!

    this is my last option to think of

    EDIT:

    some where here some one said you can use script without the need of packs!

    so let say iam looking for

    aim assist
    no recoil
    script for apex legends to use would that be done some how ?
    and no need to use 2 cmd ?

    thanks to any one that can help

  2. #2
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Connect 2 cm plus to use gamepack with mouse and keyboard

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueprintsud View Post
    Hi

    there

    is there an ok guide to understand how this would work ?
    so i have 2 cm plus
    i have 1 usb hub ( 4 hubs ) for ps4 slim wich is connected to the ps4 ( it dose not have wier it is direct connect to ps4)

    i have keyboard and mouse!

    so can i just program cm 1 with the packs and connect to one port to the ps4 ( we can call this port 1 )
    cm nr 2 is connect on port 2 to the pc wich i want it to juste the keyboard and mouse with.

    do i need to connect the controller as well ? som where mybe poert 3 ? and for what ?

    thanks and my spellin is not that great btw


    EDIT:
    i think you need to have 2 controller to make this work !!

    this is my last option to think of
    here you go: How to use gamepacks when using X-AIM, MAX Input or the G27 Wheel Tool

  3. #3
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Connect 2 cm plus to use gamepack with mouse and keyboard

    link is not working

  4. #4
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Connect 2 cm plus to use gamepack with mouse and keyboard

    This is how it looks like now?
    This should b right?

  5. #5
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Connect 2 cm plus to use gamepack with mouse and keyboard

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueprintsud View Post
    link is not working

    Firstly, you will need two Cronus Devices to pull this off and here is how;

    I will refer to the two CM's as CronusMax 1 and 2.

    Program the Gamepack of choice onto CronusMax 1.

    Plug CronusMax one into your console and authenticate as normal.

    Now plug CronusMax 2 into your PC via the PC PROG port.

    Load Cronus Pro, go to Tools > Options > Device and set the output protocol to PS3.

    Now plug a compatible controller into CronusMax 2 (You can use the same controller you authenticated with).

    The display on CronusMax 2 should read 0,
    while CronusMax 1 should be in a waiting state

    Now while leaving the PC and controller still connected to CronusMax 2, plug it into the Input port of ConusMax 1.

    Both CronusMax 1 and 2 should now show 0.

    You can now press the button on CronusMax 1 until it displays the slot which contains your gamepack.

    Now load X-AIM and CromusMax 2 should indicate that a plugin is handling I/O data

    And that's it. You can now take advantage of the great gamepacks we have while using Keyboard+Mouse

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:


  7. #6
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Connect 2 cm plus to use gamepack with mouse and keyboard

    hi there thanks iam going to try it now report back soon!

    hi so cm 1 is givng me the AU error while cm 2 is giving me ( 0 ) while connected to both controller and pc!

  8. #7
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Connect 2 cm plus to use gamepack with mouse and keyboard

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueprintsud View Post
    hi there thanks iam going to try it now report back soon!

    hi so cm 1 is givng me the AU error while cm 2 is giving me ( 0 ) while connected to both controller and pc!
    which code is exactly shown in the CM display, between these? LED Display & Error Codes

  9. #8
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Connect 2 cm plus to use gamepack with mouse and keyboard

    Hi again.. Thanks but ima still getting that error even after u authenticated.
    This is what I did
    Cm 1 cm 2
    1. Cm1 connect to pc and program with the package I like. In Option I put auto

    2.Cm 1 connect to ps4 with the controller to authenticate ( it show 1, cuz 1 is what slot is programmed ).

    Cm 2
    1. I connect cm 2 to pc and in option I changed it to ps3, I leave it connected to pc intake out the controller from cm1 and connect to cm2 so I can authenticate. And then I connect cm2 to cm1 just insert it in to cm1

    Now into the problem

    When I start " X-Aim " cm 2 givs me the 3 lines. But cm 1 givs me the AU error.

    And when Iam in ps4 it is only the controller working not my keyboard and mouse..

    Stuff I tried!

    Disconnect Cm2 from cm1..
    Plugg controller again to cm1 to authenticate, when done unplug it plugg back in Cm2 to CM1 ( minde that Cm2 is already connected to pc).. Plugg the controller in Cm2..

    It still givs same error and I have zero controll with keyboard and mouse.

    The only way that works for me so I can use keyboard and mouse is if I Disconnect one of the CM but then I don't have any packs..

  10. #9
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Connect 2 cm plus to use gamepack with mouse and keyboard

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueprintsud View Post
    1. Cm1 connect to pc and program with the package I like. In Option I put auto
    try setting PS4 in the output Output Protocol



  11. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:


  12. #10
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Connect 2 cm plus to use gamepack with mouse and keyboard

    Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    try setting PS4 in the output Output Protocol


    Thanks Iam gonna try later!

    That means cm1 should say ps4 and cm2 should say ps3..

    Or can both be ps4? I think it should cuz of the authentication mybe?

    I thank you for helping me with this you are great

  13. #11
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Connect 2 cm plus to use gamepack with mouse and keyboard

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueprintsud View Post
    Thanks Iam gonna try later!

    That means cm1 should say ps4 and cm2 should say ps3..

    Or can both be ps4? I think it should cuz of the authentication mybe?

    I thank you for helping me with this you are great
    CM1 = Tools > Options > Device and set the output protocol to PS4
    CM2 = Tools > Options > Device and set the output protocol to PS3

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to LEX LOST For This Useful Post:


  15. #12
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Connect 2 cm plus to use gamepack with mouse and keyboard

    Quote Originally Posted by LEX LOST View Post
    CM1 = Tools > Options > Device and set the output protocol to PS4
    CM2 = Tools > Options > Device and set the output protocol to PS3

    iam getting in CM1 the error nr 8 ( U, A with the dot up left corner )
    CM 2 is showing zero

    EDIT:

    when cm1 and cm 2 connected both giv zero but after a while cm 1 change to the AU error ( nr 8 ) afer a few sec!

  16. #13
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: Connect 2 cm plus to use gamepack with mouse and keyboard

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueprintsud View Post
    iam getting in CM1 the error nr 8 ( U, A with the dot up left corner )
    CM 2 is showing zero
    if the CM1 is connected directly to the console, try to change the USB port
    if instead it is connected via an extension cable, try another

  17. #14
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Connect 2 cm plus to use gamepack with mouse and keyboard

    https://ibb.co/2npsdzC

    Here is how it looks like!
    My connection!

  18. #15
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Connect 2 cm plus to use gamepack with mouse and keyboard

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueprintsud View Post
    https://ibb.co/2npsdzC

    Here is how it looks like!
    My connection!
    And this

    https://ibb.co/XfBMpMc

    It only stays for afew sec and then the error AU nr 8

  19. #16
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: Connect 2 cm plus to use gamepack with mouse and keyboard

    I guess it is not working and the only way is via an USB HUB....!!,

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •