Topic: script Request

SILVER I

User Info Menu

script Request

hi im using ps4 normal controller and i have tried a few packs and scripts they just offer to many things and I cant tell whats on and whats not active.
    I would like a aim assist , anti recoil, cancel reload, and auto heal, for black ops 4. thanks

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: script Request

Quote Originally Posted by Thiizz View Post
    hi im using ps4 normal controller and i have tried a few packs and scripts they just offer to many things and I cant tell whats on and whats not active.
    I would like a aim assist , anti recoil, cancel reload, and auto heal, for black ops 4. thanks
    give a look at this one: COD BLACK OPS 4 - Too Sexy It Hurts! - the #1 script for multiplayer

and here's the support link: Click Here

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Cancle reload isn't that something you just take on in-game if not how does that works?
    Everything else is added and is on by defualt

Here:

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Added reload cancel.....

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post: