Topic: Fanatec Clubsport Wheel F1 2019

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Fanatec Clubsport Wheel F1 2019

I recently purchased the F1 2019 flagship wheel. Currently none of the new thumb rotary encoders, rocker switches, or middle dials function. I understand this is mainly an issue with PS4 and codemasters. However, is it possible that drivehub could be used to add functionality to these buttons?

Zen Beta Tester

User Info Menu

Re: Fanatec Clubsport Wheel F1 2019

we just got one of these in the lab with a DD1 for PS4, its a different color is all. Its the same as the 2018 they did last year and we did map it all out, so Drivehub is passing all those input along to the PS4, the games just don't use them as far as I can tell..
    I believe you also referred to the RPM leds in private.. I'm looking into this..

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thanks for the update. I agree, all previous wheel buttons function properly with the PS4 and F1 games using the current drivehub software version.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Is there an update expected anytime soon for DH support for new Fanatec wheels?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

F1 2019 released its latest update (1.09) adding functionality to the v2, F1 2019 wheel, and podium series direct drive system on PS4. I cannot confirm this for PC but know xBox doesn’t work. However, after the update I still am missing functionality with the thumb encoders and rocker switches. The left and right dials now work though. I tried updating my F1 2019 wheel software. Also tried multiple different drivehub updates to make it work.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I'm having the same problem as Joe. With the update to 1.09 for F1 2019. The dials work now, but not the rocker switches or the thumb encoders. When trying to assign it, it doesn't see it.

Zen Beta Tester

User Info Menu

that should be all supported in new beta 2.0.4-beta.17