Topic: Problema con CronusMAX

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Problema con CronusMAX

Cuando utilizaba CronusMAX me funcionaba lo más bien pero se me daño el control que tenía conectado y ahora me compre uno nuevo pero estoy intentando de conectar el control nuevo y sale parpadeando AU. Por favor tienen una solución?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Problema con CronusMAX

Apreta el botón de PS + Share al mismo tiempo y espera hasta que se una el control al CronusMax.
    Asumiendo que tenes conectado el modulo de Bluetooth al CronusMax.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jonathanvillar3 View Post
    Cuando utilizaba CronusMAX me funcionaba lo más bien pero se me daño el control que tenía conectado y ahora me compre uno nuevo pero estoy intentando de conectar el control nuevo y sale parpadeando AU. Por favor tienen una solución?
    = posible problema =
    1- tu control roto era original de consola
    2- el control que conectas no es original

= posible solucion =
    - intenta conecta un control original, nada de generico o clones.

= fuente =
    The LED Display stays at AU all the time

AU means Authentication. The CronusMAX is expecting to read the Security ID from the consoles original controller so it can be "borrowed" to spoof a crossover controller on that console (example: you have a PS4 console and want to use an Xbox One Elite Controller - so the Auth controller in this case would be a DualShock 4 controller).
    If the LED is not switching from AU to 0 after you connect the Auth controller to the CronusMAX then it could be one of several issues. We recommend you do all tests with a wired and not wireless (so if you have a DS3 or DS4 you should connect them to the CronusMAX with a USB cable.) This will determine if you have CronusMAX issues or Bluetooth adapter issues.

• The Output Protocol is not set to the correct console in Cronus PRO. If using a USB Hub it should be AUTOMATIC. If using an Xbox One it should be XB1. If a PS4 then set to PS4 and so on.

• The USB cable used to connect the Auth Controller to the CronusMAX is either not full data compatible or faulty.

• If you are using an Xbox 360 console, then your Xbox 360 wired controller is not Auth compatible.

• The USB Input socket on the CronusMAX is faulty. You can test this by connecting the CronusMAX PLUS to a PC via the PC PROG Port and the supplied Mini USB cable, then use the Device Monitor in Cronus PRO to see if the controller inputs are being read

• If the above options don't resolve your issue then you probably have a faulty Cronus unit and should return it to the origin of purchase for a replacement if still under warranty.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Intenta con otro cable usb, me ah pasado varias veces aún con cables que normalmente si me servían, espero soluciones tu problema.