Topic: Cronusmax plus and xim apex with xim link

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Cronusmax plus and xim apex with xim link

I have a cm+ and xim apex and I use xim link my question is.... if I created a script for CM could I copy that and paste that script into xim link if so how would I go about as would I have to change anything ect.....

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Cronusmax plus and xim apex with xim link

Quote Originally Posted by discoweezy View Post
    I have a cm+ and xim apex and I use xim link my question is.... if I created a script for CM could I copy that and paste that script into xim link if so how would I go about as would I have to change anything ect.....

you should ask them (as you've already done)
    but from what I read here, I don't think its possible: https://community.xim.tech/index.php?topic=63605.0

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Ok it was said I'll have to use autohotkey to recreate the script so basically I can paste the script into autohotkey to use the script in xim link

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by discoweezy View Post
    No the CM script has to been run from CM. XIM Link supports AHK. You won't find a lot of help on their forums with that. They are supper paranoid about anything that makes it look like their product runs scripts.