Topic: mk11 be careful buying scripts and i found a way to add extra combos

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

mk11 be careful buying scripts and i found a way to add extra combos

ok so im dropping mk11 and decided to play tekken 7 im done with this game for 1 the patch, this game is to inconsistent some of the characters scripts have to be edited
    2 this is why u shouldn’t buy scripts because a patch can mess up a character then what ? if u know how to edit them no problem other ppl im sorry.
    3 to many spammers i hate how casual they made the game most be spam and get bailed out by a stupid fatal blow which i hate
    so yea i deleted this game sorry guys

im moving on to tekken 7 and mabye dragonball z

2. The Following User Says Thank You to madmax4 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Re: mk11 be careful buying scripts and i found a way to add extra combos

in reguards to how i was able to add extra combos to a script i made it so when u hold l2 and the front facing buttons , also r1 and r2 u do a combo ill post my example script later its a soyna one but its before the patch some combos still work but its just to show ppl how i was able to add combos to the script and still be able to use l2 to escape roll and stay down while still using it to add more combos to a script i also change determine direction to d pad sorry xbox users i don’t think this script will work for y’all unless you have an elite controller u can add combos to that and use that to determine left and right as well ive learned a lot i just can’t create combos which suck im sure if i had the time i could but i don’t sorry

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I don't blame you. I fought a few spammers today and thought the same.

I hate how badly they nerfed her air juggle

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

Combos changing etc per patch is a thing across all games, but NRS games are the literal worst. If you want your shit to not break or have to remake completely ground up for an NRS game, wait for it to die, pfft.