Topic: my soyna script before patch with extra combos on l2 (this is just a template to use

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

my soyna script before patch with extra combos on l2 (this is just a template to use

read my last post here https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthr...d-extra-combos

also check out this script to see how i was able to add combos to the l2 button with the front facing buttons i repeat some of the combos don't work after the patch this is just to show what i did in the script to add extra combos and i changed back and forward to the touch pad sorry xbox users

hold l2 and down to stay down after u get knocked down i had to add that as a combo because l2 is being used to do extra combos what i did is pretty crazy i was able to use not only the rs and ls for combos and l1 and face buttons but il2 and face buttons also plus i can add combos to the ps4 touch pad if i wanted but i just use those to change left and right

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Re: my soyna script before patch with extra combos on l2 (this is just a template to

im thinking what u could do is use the touchpad for the fatilitys and that will free up the rs and ls click for two more combos lol

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: my soyna script before patch with extra combos on l2 (this is just a template to

Even after the patch, it's still a good script!
    Only problem for me is that the combos only work on the left side.

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Mad max isn't most of your scripts from smarttaura even though you did slight changes

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by amr9698 View Post
    Mad max isn't most of your scripts from smarttaura even though you did slight changes
    yea whats your point , the only reason why is because i dont have the time to actually learn the really long combos but i do know how to record short ones ,so i just mix his with mines and copy and paste i also change the buttons u do the combos on and i know how to add an additional 5 combos to the controller

i been trying to tell ppl to download these scripts and take my template/formula all ppl have to do is record the combos convert it to gpc and paste/overwrite it into an old script. if done correctly y'all can have like 20 different combos and that dont even include the touch pad for ps4 controller users

[