Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Topic: Modern Warfare Ultimate Support

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: Modern Warfare Ultimate Support

Hey man could you make LT + UP (jumpshot) a different button? I'd like to have UP on my d pad free. and swap LT + RS (DROP ON SHOT) with LT + DOWN(drop shot) meaning I wanna have LT + RS to be drop shot. I think you have made a really good script here. i LOVE IT. thank you.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Theplayer View Post
    Hey man could you make LT + UP (jumpshot) a different button? I'd like to have UP on my d pad free. and swap LT + RS (DROP ON SHOT) with LT + DOWN(drop shot) meaning I wanna have LT + RS to be drop shot. I think you have made a really good script here. i LOVE IT. thank you.
    It should be free to use as long as your not in the Toggle Menu while playing.
    If you still want it changed what button do you wish to activate/disable JumpShot with? If you name a combination that is used for another toggle they will be swapped

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ItzSnack View Post
    It should be free to use as long as your not in the Toggle Menu while playing.
    If you still want it changed what button do you wish to activate/disable JumpShot with? If you name a combination that is used for another toggle they will be swapped
    I play cod warzone. And up on thr dpad is for tagging enemies and for long range tagging i usually scope(LT) and up. If jump shot can be removed or allocated a different button and LT + RS to be drop shot. Ive been trying to make it myself havent had any luck.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

I play cod warzone. And up on thr dpad is for tagging enemies and for long range tagging i usually scope(LT) and up. If jump shot can be removed or allocated a different button and LT + RS to be drop shot. Ive been trying to make it myself havent had any luck.
    Here:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Tagging still doesnt work when using LT + UP but what you just did in probably 2 seconds, I couldn't get done in 2 hours hahaha
    It is very impressive. Thank you. I appropriate it. The script is awesome.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

hello again. i was just wondering if they are quick toggle you added for me or if i still need to open the toggle menu? thanks

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hey itznack,

What does Costum sensitivity do?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Tagging still doesnt work when using LT + UP but what you just did in probably 2 seconds, I couldn't get done in 2 hours hahaha
    It is very impressive. Thank you. I appropriate it. The script is awesome.
    Tagging should work as long as your not in the Toggle Menu. Could you try to erase your slots and get a fresh copy of the edited script.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GioGoi View Post
    Hey itznack,

What does Costum sensitivity do?
    It changes your analog stick to be more responsive, you can change it to where the analog movements are slower or higher than usual
    https://cronusmax.com/manual/control...&mw=MzIw#id_12

I suggest not using it if your not experience with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wagner1991 View Post
    hello again. i was just wondering if they are quick toggle you added for me or if i still need to open the toggle menu? thanks
    Can you post the script you using and say which toggles you want to be able to activate without having to open the toggle menu? As i cannot remember the script i gave you

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

That is the script. i play button puncher. i was wondering if you could give me quick toggles without having to open the toggle menu for
    Anti recoil is hold LT and d pad left
    Rapid fire is hold LT and D pad down
    Drop all the way down on shot hold LT and d pad right

but i cant get them to work. thanks for your time

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Can you make a script for just anti-recoil and rapid fire?

Anti-recoil on always on and rapid fire to be activated with (LT & D-pad left)

I play tactical.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

please can you disable this option or remove it from the script to enable and disable options quickly? Before being able to turn ON / OFF Toggles you will have to open the Toggle Menu by doing the following ===
    === OPTIONS / MENU + D-PAD UP thank bros

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Everything seems to turn on but anti recoil for me? L2 and R1 isn't causing a rumble at all.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by veto4brsss View Post
    Can you make a script for just anti-recoil and rapid fire?

Anti-recoil on always on and rapid fire to be activated with (LT & D-pad left)

I play tactical.
    Make a script request in (GPC Script Request)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CroNusZen View Post
    please can you disable this option or remove it from the script to enable and disable options quickly? Before being able to turn ON / OFF Toggles you will have to open the Toggle Menu by doing the following ===
    === OPTIONS / MENU + D-PAD UP thank bros
    That is a bad idea...

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

That is the script. i play button puncher. i was wondering if you could give me quick toggles without having to open the toggle menu for
    Anti recoil is hold LT and d pad left
    Rapid fire is hold LT and D pad down
    Drop all the way down on shot hold LT and d pad right

but i cant get them to work. thanks for your time
    Can you name the feature name for this so i'm sure i get it right
    Drop all the way down on shot - Drop On Shot or Prone On Shot?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hello dear ItzSnack,

I play on PS4, do you have script for Warzone - PS4? Can you help me? Many thanks

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

hello yes i was looking for prone. sorry for the late reply lol

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

hello yes i was looking for prone. sorry for the late reply lol
    Here:

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MrAktacir View Post
    Hello dear ItzSnack,

I play on PS4, do you have script for Warzone - PS4? Can you help me? Many thanks
    This script should work fine.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

hello to all friends of the forum
    i am using this script "modern warfare ultimate" to play warzone, could someone tell me what are the values for a good aim assist, and good anti recoil values for m4a1.
    thanks.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Modern warfare ultimate 2.8 script Line 76 - 77 Rapid fire does not work for ps4.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

ItzSnack, what is the difference between prone shot and drop on shot? Also, I would like to go prone everytime I hipfire or if I were to press the RT before ADS. Thanks

*edit- ive added this to the end of PS_Shot. Not sure if it will work if I hit the L2 after R2.

if((PS_Toggle && get_val(R2) && get_ptime(R2) > Prone_Speed) && ! get_val(L2)) set_val(CIRCLE,100);

SILVER I

User Info Menu

can some one tell me . , I only use one scripted as its easy to understand and it works with what i do. I run mouse and keyboard and have my mouse y inverted . When i first set up my cronus it was because i am an old pc gamer and could not get to grips with a controller. . when i first tested scrip i found the anti recoil was inverted. So i found a scrip that reverses the recoil on the y axis . it works really well but this is all the script does. This scrip looks cool but if i use it will i be in the same boat having the anti recoil inverted on the the y ?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Can someone help me please? The aim assist does not seem to work with me and the aim just goes every where. It would be great to have a configuration or tell me what i'm doing wrong?.

I have a ps4 and i updated everything. Game obviously COD MW. I just want anti recoil and aim assist.

Thanks

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Hello everyone ...
    can anyone point me to a good script for assisted aim abuse ??
    I tried many scripts, but I can't find one that helps me to hit the target by aiming !!
    all those that I tried had aim assisted but once I start a game by looking around the opponent just a little, the Objective does not hang on but remains dazed.

i'm new on call of duty, can someone please help me figure out where i'm wrong ??
    maybe to make the goal automira work I have to change some settings to the game?

or it is not possible on call of duty to have a target with hooking ..

thank you very much everyone, I hope you can help me, I would be grateful. Te

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

//Aim Assist
    int AP = 19; //Decrease if shake
    int AM = -19; //Decrease if shake
    int Delay = 23 //Aim Assist speed
    int Release = 20; //Recommended to be 1 higher than AP & AM

My in game sensitivity is 7. Would I need to change any of the code to match my in game sensitivity? Also, do the INT AM and INT AM values need to match? What do you recommend with in game sensitivity 7? Increase values to ~24? Would I need to adjust the Delay? What is the purpose of delay?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hello, can someone send me this script with the remap from the touchpad. I Play on PS4 with an xbox Controller and i Need the select button on my xbox Controller. Thanks

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by enveme View Post
    Can someone help me please? The aim assist does not seem to work with me and the aim just goes every where. It would be great to have a configuration or tell me what i'm doing wrong?.

I have a ps4 and i updated everything. Game obviously COD MW. I just want anti recoil and aim assist.

Thanks
    Can you confirm MW Ultimate 2.8 is the script you are using? I am pretty sure the aim assist is on by default but it may be worth checking in the GPC compiler. If aim assist is turned on and you have checked that, you may need to increase the aim assist value. Here is what the code looks like which is near the top of the page in the script.

int AS = ON; //Change ON TO OFF If you don't want Aim Assist ////////////// This is line of code you need to check to make sure your aim assist is turned on.

Secondly to adjust the value of the aim assist
    //Aim Assist
    int AP = 16; //Decrease if shake ////// this value is the one you change for example --- int AP = 24;
    int AM = -16; //Decrease if shake ////// this value needs changing --- int AM = 24;
    int Delay = 20 //Aim Assist speed /// Leave this alone int Delay = 20
    int Release = 17; //Recommended to be 1 higher than AP & AM int Release = 25;

There as you can see I have changed the values to a much stronger aim assist, as stated this may increase shake when aiming down sight. You can adjust it further or decrease the value but it is down to personal preference, the aim assist that works for me doesn't mean it will work for you.

As for anti-recoil same applies to that as well make sure it is enabled either via the GPC compiler or you can activate it via controller. It states at the top of script on how to enable anti-recoil. Or if you wanted to enable it within the script/GPC compiler this is the line of code you need to make changes too.

int AR_Toggle = OFF; //Change OFF TO ON If you want Anti Recoil ON By Default

//Anti Recoil
    int AR = 18; //Vertical Recoil <<<<<<<<<< this is the value you need to increase, but if you read the instructions at the top of the script in GPC compiler, there it tells you how to adjust anti-recoil on the fly.
    int AR_H = 0: //Horizontal Recoil
    int AR_I = 1; //Change 1 to -1 If you play with Inverted

Hope that helps you.

Cronus Zen User

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jerd23 View Post
    //Aim Assist
    int AP = 19; //Decrease if shake
    int AM = -19; //Decrease if shake
    int Delay = 23 //Aim Assist speed
    int Release = 20; //Recommended to be 1 higher than AP & AM

My in game sensitivity is 7. Would I need to change any of the code to match my in game sensitivity? Also, do the INT AM and INT AM values need to match? What do you recommend with in game sensitivity 7? Increase values to ~24? Would I need to adjust the Delay? What is the purpose of delay?
    You don't need to adjust your sensitivity to match the code. INT AP & INT AM do need to be the same value. Leave delay alone. however remember to adjust the INT Release to 1 more than what you have for the INT AP & INT AM. Increasing the value for aim assist won't affect your in game sensitivity, increasing the value will only create more shake when aiming down sight.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Tags for this Topic