Topic: Finally I achive PS4 Gyro aiming with CronusMAX and air mouse

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Lightbulb Finally I achive PS4 Gyro aiming with CronusMAX and air mouse

##I wrote this through Google Translate, maybe it's a bit strange, I hope you guys can understand : )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Why do I want to do this?
    I like to lie on the couch and enjoy the game with the controller instead of taking out my keyboard and mouse. But I can't adapt to the PS4 analog sticks aiming, so I can't finish Call of Duty 4. I hope to Achieve the DualShock4 gyroscope Aiming.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Required things
    ·DualShock 4
    ·CronusMAX
    ·Air mouse (10$)
    ·DOBE Mobile Phone Clamp for PS4 controller(2$)
    ·DOBE GAME and SMOKE for X-One Controller(5$)
    ·chopsticks
    ·tape

3. Process
    The reason for buying DOBE Mobile Phone Clamp for PS4 controller and DOBE GAME and SMOKE for X-One Controller is because I need a part of these two things. Seems GAME and SMOKE suites do not have a products for the PS4 controller.

Attachment 6382 Attachment 6384

First connect the air mouse to your computer. The reason for using an air mouse is that it has a gyroscope. The air mouse recognizes your action and moves the mouse arrow.

Remove the transparent part of the DOBE Mobile Phone Clamp for PS4 controller, then remove the black part of the DOBE GAME and SMOKE for X-One Controller, finally assemble the two parts together.

Attachment 6383 Attachment 6385

Mount the air mouse to the chopsticks with tape, the mount the chopsticks to the black part of the DOBE GAME and SMOKE suite. Like this.

Attachment 6386

Open the X-AIM of the CronusMAX software, follow the screenshot below to adjust your settings.

Attachment 6387

4. Try it out
    I used Call of Duty 4 for test, it seems good, the aiming feels very close to Switch. You can check out my video below.

★★★ I hope that the developers of CronusMAX can bring Log function into Cronus Pro Software, after all, it's weird to tie a mouse on the DualShock 4.★★★

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Finally I achive PS4 Gyro aiming with CronusMAX and air mouse

Late to the topic, but just wanted to say this is brilliant! What air mouse did you use?

Tags for this Topic