Topic: Deadzone or Sensitivity Settings?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    SILVER I

User Info Menu

Exclamation Deadzone or Sensitivity Settings?

Hi, if this doesn't get answered here I'll probably just have to send an email to Customer Service since this sub-forum is looking dead. Is there any way to change the deadzone for Throttle and Brake inputs in any settings in DriveHUB? GT Sport doesn't have this setting (for some weird reason) I have the brake performance kit installed on my CSP V3s and the brake pedal needs to be pressed with the force of 1 billion pounds for it to go 100%, it's fine on my PC because I can change the sensitivity or saturation.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Deadzone or Sensitivity Settings?

Quote Originally Posted by Hamisxa View Post
    Hi, if this doesn't get answered here I'll probably just have to send an email to Customer Service since this sub-forum is looking dead. Is there any way to change the deadzone for Throttle and Brake inputs in any settings in DriveHUB? GT Sport doesn't have this setting (for some weird reason) I have the brake performance kit installed on my CSP V3s and the brake pedal needs to be pressed with the force of 1 billion pounds for it to go 100%, it's fine on my PC because I can change the sensitivity or saturation.
    I use the V3 inverted pedals. I’m able to change sensitivity of the brake and throttle through the computer software. Select the V3 pedals in the Fanatec program and check the box allowing a manual sensitivity setting. Apply what’s maximum and select the max button. It will save your settings after being disconnected from the computer.

Tags for this Topic