Topic: Fortnite xim apex scoped

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Fortnite xim apex scoped

Hello I have a cronusmax and I want to use it with my blackwidow elite and razer mamba hyperflux however my speciality is snipers and I use the smart aim gamepack it's usually 95% but since I use a mouse it's always on 100% its smart aim gamepack so I cant edit it please help me please

Edit: love how I got 38 views and 0 replies

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite xim apex scoped

Any solution?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fahoody99 View Post
    Hello I have a cronusmax and I want to use it with my blackwidow elite and razer mamba hyperflux however my speciality is snipers and I use the smart aim gamepack it's usually 95% but since I use a mouse it's always on 100% its smart aim gamepack so I cant edit it please help me please

If i'm right you can turn ON/OFF the aim abuse read the manuel for the gamepack

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fahoody99 View Post

You can use the old gamepack from Walter with the Ads+Fire option you can use snipers