Topic: CronusMax detects XBOX controller but not console

SILVER I

User Info Menu

CronusMax detects XBOX controller but not console

Hello, my CronuxMax has been working fine in the last few months, until today where it registered a script (displayed a number) but out of nowhere, displayed the 2 dots where it didnt detect the console. It can power the controller, however, the controller while still lit up, cant do anything on the Xbox 1X, e.g there is no icon to maneuver any menus. I've tried doing a factory reset, also have the device settings selected properly. Interesting when the xbox controller is plugged into the cronus pro (windows) it can toggle between the different scripts. Its only when Ive plugged the CronuxMax into the xbox console that it cant detect. I've also tried removing all the scripts and adding one by one. I dont have batteries in the controller (obviously), and I've also tried the cronus max on another xbox console, with the same result. Its not the micro usb cable either as I've tried 5 different brand NEW ones. Any suggestions/feedback would be most helpful. Thank you.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Unhappy Re: CronusMax detects XBOX controller but not console

Quote Originally Posted by Mengerikan1 View Post
    Hello, my CronuxMax has been working fine in the last few months, until today where it registered a script (displayed a number) but out of nowhere, displayed the 2 dots where it didnt detect the console. It can power the controller, however, the controller while still lit up, cant do anything on the Xbox 1X, e.g there is no icon to maneuver any menus. I've tried doing a factory reset, also have the device settings selected properly. Interesting when the xbox controller is plugged into the cronus pro (windows) it can toggle between the different scripts. Its only when Ive plugged the CronuxMax into the xbox console that it cant detect. I've also tried removing all the scripts and adding one by one. I dont have batteries in the controller (obviously), and I've also tried the cronus max on another xbox console, with the same result. Its not the micro usb cable either as I've tried 5 different brand NEW ones. Any suggestions/feedback would be most helpful. Thank you.
    Hi, could you solve the problem?. I have the same problem but en PS4, CM just detect the controller, the led displays only a top dot. This is my second CM, the same thing happened to the first one, I think it can be a hardware problem. Any suggestions??, thx in the advance,