Topic: MK11 - Nightwolf Matoka Warrior variation

SILVER II

User Info Menu

MK11 - Nightwolf Matoka Warrior variation

Hey guys, I'm still horrible at doing combos and making scripts, but I kept trying and trying for you guys and this is what I got:

* RS-UP : Meterless 5-hit combo : 19%
    * RS-RIGHT: 1 meter 8-hit combo : 28% (Starts mid into low, has good range too)
    * RS-LEFT: 1 meter 8-hit combo : 28% (Starts with overhead)
    * RS-DOWN: 2 meter CORNER COMBO, 38% (standard 111 startup)

-EDIT-: I forgot to mention, make sure to use spirit of kiba before your combos for extra damage.

I haven't been able to add fatalities to this script because I still don't know how, I also have been seeing that sometimes the cronusmax would automatically switch to my 0 slot when I hold the right stick in a direction for too long after the combo has been executed. I'm not sure if this bug is only happening with me...

If there is anyone here with more expertise that would like to help a brother out, I'd be more than grateful.
    At the end of the day I'm only trying to do my part and to contribute to this great community. With that being said, here's the script:

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thor2700 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Re: MK11 - Nightwolf Matoka Warrior variation

Gonna give this a try!

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Pretty solid script!

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Well done!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I am having the same issue, the cronusmax would automatically switch to my 0 slot when I hold the right stick in a direction for too long after the combo has been executed. Seems to happen on all R-stick directions. is this happening to anyone else?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cewjr9842 View Post
    I am having the same issue, the cronusmax would automatically switch to my 0 slot when I hold the right stick in a direction for too long after the combo has been executed. Seems to happen on all R-stick directions. is this happening to anyone else?
    Yeah it did it to me a couple time.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cewjr9842 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JQuest313 View Post
    Yeah it did it to me a couple time.
    Try to add extra wait times at the end of the combos, maybe it'll work

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

JUST DELETE ( 400, ) AT THE END OF EACH COMBO

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

This works well. Any chance for any other characters ?
    I'm looking for some good Scorpion and Shang Tsung and Shao Khan and Sub Zero scripts when this same format!
    Please let me know also i i will donate if that's allowed..let me know Thanks / Dm Me.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I decided to try this script and I had a problem that after using one of the combo scripts cronusmax switches to 0 and the script stops working and has to switch it back to the number from the installed scripts and again when using the combo switches to 0

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Kim4a View Post
    I decided to try this script and I had a problem that after using one of the combo scripts cronusmax switches to 0 and the script stops working and has to switch it back to the number from the installed scripts and again when using the combo switches to 0

So search for it in the script and delete it better yet...just use this one.
    You won't have that issue anymore with the script posted below.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Goten View Post

So search for it in the script and delete it better yet...just use this one.
    You won't have that issue anymore with the script posted below.

Thank you so much for your help.