Topic: Fortnite - Dynasens Edition (Batts)

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Fortnite - Dynasens Edition (Batts)

The Fortnite - Dynasens Edition GamePack is based on the amazingly popular Smart Aim Edition GamePack, which has the very latest set of Mods for Fortnite, built from the ground up utilizing the powerful new Speed Toggle & MOD Menu System. The GamePack includes brand new 'Smart Mods' - Smart Anti-Recoil, Smart Aim Assist & Smart Aim Abuse. These new 'Smart Mods' are all linked to your actual in-game settings, and when used collectively this is the most potent target tracking mod you'll ever see for Fortnite - the closest to an Aimbot you will find anywhere. This new Smart Aim Technology "learns" by listening to feedback from the rumble motor and right analog stick, then adjusts the settings accordingly using a series of algorithms so that you're automatically getting the most optimum settings in real-time!

Dynamic Sensitivity (or DynaSens) is an added advanced feature designed for more skilled Cronus users. It allows you to set a lower than normal ADS Sensitivity setting, which dramatically improves fine-aim and increases the tracking of Aim Abuse. The GamePack achieves this by monitoring all Right Stick input, so while RS is at or near idle, it will use your chosen value. As Right Stick input increases, Dynamic Sensitivity increases the sensitivity settings up to the custom Maximum Sensitivity setting.

Other features include Rapid Fire, Strafe Shot, Drop Shot (these are available individually or all at the same time - see 'The Funky Chicken'), Bumper/Trigger Swap, Hair Triggers, and Fortnite Build Mode - as well as an exclusive new Smart Shot feature. All the different default button layouts are also supported, including Combat Pro, Builder Pro, Quick Builder, and Old School. Special thanks to LegitCloudzzz for his excellent ideas and assistance during testing.

We also invite you to join the Cronus Discord Channel - setup and run by dedicated members of the Cronus Community. There are several channels dedicated to GamePacks which offer live support and feedback, including direct support from me and other senior members of the Cronus Community. Here's an exclusive invite, just for Cronus users: https://discord.gg/mJgQyM4

Here is the complete instruction guide for this GamePack: https://cronusmax.com/manual/fortnit...ns_edition.htm

Changelog:

v1.10 [24-Aug-2019]

• Fixed an issue with Bumper/Trigger Swap being disabled in Build Mode.
    • All Speed Toggles now require a long press to Enable/Disable.
    • Adjusted in-game sensitivity settings to Anti-Recoil value conversation.
    • Anti-Recoil Value now adjust by % of RS input.
    • Enabling Smart Shot auto-disables Drop/Strafe Shot.

Version 1.0: GamePack released [10-Aug-2019]

INFO

This support topic has been setup to provide information on how the pack is installed and used, and for you to report any suggestions you may have or problems you have found so we can take action as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We politely request that there is no off topic chit chat, this is a support topic for this particular gamepack only.

We also ask that you adhere to common rules of civility and courtesy. Anyone disrespecting a member of staff or any other community member, or is abusive or rude in any way, will have their accounts suspended. This is a great community - aside from @MaxADMIN, we are all unpaid volunteers and Cronus users just like you, so remember that when you speak to us. Anyone that is a repeat offender will have their accounts suspended for 7 days for ignoring the Cronus Community Rules. There's over 100,000 people in this community - rules are required to ensure a safe and positive environment.

And finally, and absolutely most importantly

READ FIRST ***What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support*** <---- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANY QUESTIONS

Feel free to share your best settings and of course when posting bugs be as detailed as possible (did I mention that already?)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Fortnite - Dynasens Edition (Batts)

Can I request a feature here BATTS?

Build assist pro from strikepack to be included in the game pack.

Code is this "a reply you did on March 11-2019"

Community Boss

User Info Menu

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Still the best working script for me, legacy lasering. Only thing i would like to see added is Pump/Smg and maybe Pump/wall.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

There's no room left in the GamePack.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Dropshot and Strafeshot i never use. Smartshot is on, 90% of the time. The movement speed and accuracy with SmartShot is just amazing.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TV+31 For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Is the new update for other aiming than Legacy?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by TV+31 View Post
    Is the new update for other aiming than Legacy?
    Im playing DynaSens 1.2, on Cronus there is a new 3.9. The 3.9 feels weird with ADS and doesnt work for me on legacy?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hi - will this work with a scuf pad???

i need to paddles to jump and edit the cronusmax and the gamepacks are useless to me otherwise... what should i do ?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mkiss63242 View Post
    hi - will this work with a scuf pad???

i need to paddles to jump and edit the cronusmax and the gamepacks are useless to me otherwise... what should i do ?
    Dont think you get an answer here, none of the Fortnite packs on Cronus are working, think they all left the game. They had a good 2yr run. I ended up buying a script, got my Pump/SMG with almost perfect aim for Legacy, Linear or Exponential, and you can use scuf.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

what else does it have to offer, i need a perfect script making/buying

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

works with xaim?

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Batts Thanks again been a while sense i've tried actual GP Still works great

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Fortnite79 For This Useful Post: