Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: How I got Elite 2 working with my CronusMAX PLUS - SCRIPT FOR HOME BUTTON INCLUDED

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Re: How I got Elite 2 working with my CronusMAX PLUS - SCRIPT FOR HOME BUTTON INCLUDE

Quote Originally Posted by yusul View Post
    Hi, do you know if there is a way for elite v2 pallets to work?
    All these were posted before yours....

Quote Originally Posted by UNBVK3D View Post

AND YES THE PADDLES WORK. IF THEY DON'T WORK FOR YOU THEN YOU ARE NOT SETTING IT UP CORRECTLY. THERE ARE LOTS OF INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SETUP AN ELITE CONTROLLER WITH CRONUS AND MANY CUSTOM SCRIPTS FOR PADDLES.
    Quote Originally Posted by mtgraf View Post
    my paddles are working ok using my elite 2 with my xbox 1 using v1.23
    Quote Originally Posted by tsj.saint View Post
    The paddles do work, on the elite two there s a button that cycle through the 3 save slots
    it none of the led light up it’s on the disable paddle mode
    push that button to slot 1 2 or 3 the paddles should work.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Re: How I got Elite 2 working with my CronusMAX PLUS - SCRIPT FOR HOME BUTTON INCLUDED

So for switching from Nacon Revolution Pro to Xbox Elite V2 i have to re flash the firmware from .24 to .23 and reverse every time ?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: How I got Elite 2 working with my CronusMAX PLUS - SCRIPT FOR HOME BUTTON INCLUDED

Is it possible to connect wireless?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

awesome this fixed it for me thanks

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SpiLLi For This Useful Post:

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dannywakker View Post
    Is it possible to connect wireless?
    There is no XB1 wireless support with CronusMAX PLUS.

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by battledj View Post
    So for switching from Nacon Revolution Pro to Xbox Elite V2 i have to re flash the firmware from .24 to .23 and reverse every time ?
    If 1.23 doesn't work for your Nacon, then that would be what you'd have to do. The Elite v2 is not officially supported by the CMP as it's just possible to add it to the 1.24 fw without losing a bunch of other support, so this method is a workaround. Even though CronusMAX is pretty great, you have to remember it over 6 years old now - there's jut no more room for new controllers.

We have however added support for the Elite S2 to the Cronus Zen which will be coming out soon.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

OK I got it working.

Simply downgrade your Cronus Firmware to 1.23

I wrote a script for the PS Button Problem as a workaround.
    Here you can press View and Menu Button for the PS Button and only the View Button for the Touchpad Button

AND YES THE PADDLES WORK. IF THEY DON'T WORK FOR YOU THEN YOU ARE NOT SETTING IT UP CORRECTLY. THERE ARE LOTS OF INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO SETUP AN ELITE CONTROLLER WITH CRONUS AND MANY CUSTOM SCRIPTS FOR PADDLES.

Thank you so much for this . Is it possible if you can add the option for pressing the touchpad on the right & left for example View Button + right dpad will press the right side of touchpad etc. A rapid fire toggle or hold view button to take screenshot?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

allora con elite 2 non si puo lavorare con cronus ??

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks! I reverted to 1.23 and got it to work on my PS4, now I just need to use the script when I can view it to get my home button working.
    OK I got it working.

Simply downgrade your Cronus Firmware to 1.23

I wrote a script for the PS Button Problem as a workaround.
    Here you can press View and Menu Button for the PS Button and only the View Button for the Touchpad Button

SILVER I

User Info Menu

What i have to do i want Play cronus with my Elite 2 Controller? Its dont work !

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lZYQNl View Post
    What i have to do i want Play cronus with my Elite 2 Controller? Its dont work !
    Have you read the first message?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

What happen sto the share button, has anyone came up with a better solution for the home button?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: How I got Elite 2 working with my CronusMAX PLUS - SCRIPT FOR HOME BUTTON INCLUDE

Could someone help me combine this home button script with a basic anti recoil script? Would really appreciate it

1. //Posted by UNBVK3D, a member of the Cronus Community - https://cronusmax.com/forums

2. //Posted : Thursday 5th of December, 2019 7:29 UTC

3. unmap 1;remap 1 -> 27;

4. int PSButtonOnOff = TRUE;

5. main{

6. if (PSButtonOnOff) {
    7. if (get_val(XB1_MENU) && get_val(XB1_VIEW)) {
    8. set_val(PS4_PS,100)
    9. set_val(PS4_OPTIONS,0)
    10. set_val(PS4_SHARE,0)
    11. }
    12. }

13. }

SILVER I

User Info Menu

just says controller connected and doesn't do anything
    HELP Please

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Is Xbox Elite Controller 2 going to be compatible on launch?

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    When will the Cronus Zen be released to the public? There's no option to opt-in for a newsletter type email so.. :/

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Is Xbox Elite Controller 2 going to be compatible on launch?

Quote Originally Posted by IGYTBehexed View Post
    When will the Cronus Zen be released to the public? There's no option to opt-in for a newsletter type email so.. :/
    Next year

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

My xb1 controller was working with the 1.23 but now it doesnt recognize it anymore was there a update?

Can someone help what do u mean with the wright settings what settings do i need ?

im using xb1

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I downgraded to v1.23 but I am still receiving the error code "No Controller Connected" I have the script loaded and the PS4 Pack essentials and the PS4 elite essentials for my elite series 2, but I can't get my PS4 to detect it. I have tried by itself with the partial crossover and with the USB Hub w/ full crossover neither can detect the controller. I can not for the life of me get it to flash AU.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

thanks it works!!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Question Re: How I got Elite 2 working with my CronusMAX PLUS - SCRIPT FOR HOME BUTTON INCLUDED

Ok, so, I have yet to purchase the Elite Series 2 for my Xbox One X and I obviously want it to work with my CronusMax. So, I keep hearing that the home button doesn’t on PS4 unless there’s a script that fixes that, but I’m not using a PS4, so I don’t need to worry about that. Also, I know you have to downgrade your firmware on the device to 1.23 so that it works from what I’ve read here, my question is... even if you downgrade the firmware to and simply use the controller on the Xbox One, will every function of the controller still work normally? Or will the home button not work still? (Same case for the paddles?)

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FN_WolframE View Post
    Ok, so, I have yet to purchase the Elite Series 2 for my Xbox One X and I obviously want it to work with my CronusMax. So, I keep hearing that the home button doesn’t on PS4 unless there’s a script that fixes that, but I’m not using a PS4, so I don’t need to worry about that. Also, I know you have to downgrade your firmware on the device to 1.23 so that it works from what I’ve read here, my question is... even if you downgrade the firmware to and simply use the controller on the Xbox One, will every function of the controller still work normally? Or will the home button not work still? (Same case for the paddles?)
    I have an Elite Series 2 with Xbox One X & can confirm everything works including paddles and home button, however what I have found is one script does not work at all (paddles) and this is the Fifa Skills generator by Excallibur, all other scripts I've tried work fine.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Auvina For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thank you so much for the confirmation. I was really nervous when I found out that the Elite Series 2 wasn’t in full official support when I checked the compatible controller list on the device website because I really want to upgrade and get that controller to be able to use it along with my CronusMax. I just really really hope it works with what was explained here. I just have one final question, I’m so sorry, because I just really need to make sure 1000% before dropping $180+ for it. Knowing that the Series 2 uses a Type-C connector instead of a micro-USB in the controller, it’ll work the same as if you’re using a regular Xbox One controller? (Plug the USB end of the cable to the CM device, then plug that to the console for authentication)

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Ok... Sooo ive read alot and im confused. This script seems to be for the ps4? And i read to download the 1.23 firmware but cannot find anywhere to download it?

Running xbox one x - elite 2 -cronusmax

Is this possible? Thanks in advance fellas

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by FN_WolframE View Post
    Thank you so much for the confirmation. I was really nervous when I found out that the Elite Series 2 wasn’t in full official support when I checked the compatible controller list on the device website because I really want to upgrade and get that controller to be able to use it along with my CronusMax. I just really really hope it works with what was explained here. I just have one final question, I’m so sorry, because I just really need to make sure 1000% before dropping $180+ for it. Knowing that the Series 2 uses a Type-C connector instead of a micro-USB in the controller, it’ll work the same as if you’re using a regular Xbox One controller? (Plug the USB end of the cable to the CM device, then plug that to the console for authentication)
    Indeed, only part that's changed is the connection to controller not the USB to Xbox/Cronus

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tgivs View Post
    Ok... Sooo ive read alot and im confused. This script seems to be for the ps4? And i read to download the 1.23 firmware but cannot find anywhere to download it?

Running xbox one x - elite 2 -cronusmax

Is this possible? Thanks in advance fellas
    Yes it's possible I have same setup, not in front of my laptop just now, if nobody has explained by morning I'll reply how to downgrade

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Please do sir

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

thanks for the post i got my series 2 to work but since i used the G8 option in device settings to cycle through my save slots this script wont let it happen now so is it better to change it back to the default setting or can i add something to continue letting me use the G8 option??

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello. I have Xbox Elite 2 and I play on Ps4. I played and worked normally yesterday. Today its not. Cronus detects that the pad is connected but does not respond. Software 1.23 has already done everything: factory reset, soft 1.24 and downgrade to 1.23 still nothing. Help.

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tgivs View Post
    Please do sir
    Plug cronus into Laptop/PC > Tools > Firmware Update > Select previous Ver 1.23

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Auvina For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Well i feel dumb! Lol

SILVER II

User Info Menu

The elite 2 just keeps going off an on an CM flashing the AU lol

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast