Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: How I got Elite 2 working with my CronusMAX PLUS - SCRIPT FOR HOME BUTTON INCLUDED

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Re: How I got Elite 2 working with my CronusMAX PLUS - SCRIPT FOR HOME BUTTON INCLUDED

Quote Originally Posted by Tgivs View Post
    Well i feel dumb! Lol
    No need, I asked the same question then found it lol

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: How I got Elite 2 working with my CronusMAX PLUS - SCRIPT FOR HOME BUTTON INCLUDED

It connects to me but it doesn't respond to buttons. Two days ago it worked perfectly.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I got it... Finally lmao

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tgivs View Post
    I got it... Finally lmao
    What did you do? My paddles not responding

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Any idea why it stopped working my Elite pad 2 on Cronus?

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DanPlut View Post
    Any idea why it stopped working my Elite pad 2 on Cronus?
    My paddles wont work either.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Talking Re: How I got Elite 2 working with my CronusMAX PLUS - SCRIPT FOR HOME BUTTON INCLUDED

[QUOTE=Auvina;1207123]Indeed, only part that's changed is the connection to controller not the USB to Xbox/Cronus

Ok, thank you so much, I really really hope it works!!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I keep getting the flashing AU error. Anyone know how to fix that?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy_Ultrakill View Post
    I keep getting the flashing AU error. Anyone know how to fix that?
    Downgrade device firmware to 1.23?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I already did that. I just got the CM so I’m a noob here. It works it just kicks me off every 10 minutes

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

I already did that. I just got the CM so I’m a noob here. It works it just kicks me off every 10 minutes
    Try a different port my normal one used to do that with me then I change port was fine

Community Boss

User Info Menu

https://cronusmax.com/manual/trouble...D&mw=MzIw#id_2

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hello i need Help ,

I Downgrade my CM to 1.23 all Works with the Elite 2 on my Xbox one X but i cant Change Slot anymore with Select and Home Button ? is there a new Combination ?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

it was working yesterday but now it wont work at all? what do i need to do?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi

Wired + script works great but....

Any option to wireless connect via BT??

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey everyone.

I received an elite 2 controller over the holidays and fell in love with it. I want to use it for everything. I got it working with my brother's ps4 over Christmas but now that I came home, it doesn't work with my ps4. I had updated the firmware on the elite 2 to work with my nvidia shield pro to stream to my living room.

I used the remapper profiles which are not working. I've also used the script provided above. Neither of these options are working. (edit: version of the max is 1.23 and don't think I can revert xbox firmware)

Am I missing something really simple? This has been super frustrating! lol

Thank you for your all your help!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Question? Does this time out every ten minutes?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by the1723cross View Post
    Mine has been working fine for well over a month. I've never been disconnected.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by the1723cross View Post
    We played little big planet for well over an hour with no disconnects from my elite 2 controller. I just remembered something that I didn't post on my original question. My bro has a ps4 and I have a ps4 pro. Is there something different/additional I need to add to the cronus?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Just wanted to say I had the Elite series 1 and it worked just fine. The rubber handles fell off though which let me actually get a full refund at walmart which I put toward the series 2. Plugged it in and it didn't work to my dismay. Did a quick google search that brought me here and I followed the instructions and it works perfectly. Thank you so much, saved me a lot of frustration in very little time.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Medic Foxx For This Useful Post:

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DigitalManPL View Post
    Hi

Wired + script works great but....

Any option to wireless connect via BT??
    Yes

https://zen.cronusmax.com

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Medic Foxx View Post
    Just wanted to say I had the Elite series 1 and it worked just fine. The rubber handles fell off though which let me actually get a full refund at walmart which I put toward the series 2. Plugged it in and it didn't work to my dismay. Did a quick google search that brought me here and I followed the instructions and it works perfectly. Thank you so much, saved me a lot of frustration in very little time.
    Thank you for confirming that this workaround still works.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Hi there, what is mean "Zen BOOTLOADER E2021" ? not working. please help me thanks

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tego1996 View Post
    Hi there, what is mean "Zen BOOTLOADER E2021" ? not working. please help me thanks
    Review the email MaxADMIN sent you, there is everything you need to get started
    You have to join the Discord, then you have to register your device in Zen Studio, you also have to read the manual to know what to do in case of a bootloader ... that's all I can tell you, you have to get by alone...

SILVER I

User Info Menu

For what game it is?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Is Xbox Elite Controller 2 going to be compatible on launch?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFace View Post
    THANKS AGAIN... HE HELPED ME A LOT!!!

ESSENTIALLY:

-Downgrade to firmware 1.23 and it will work!!!! With game pack and PS4 Crossover essential for elite as well.
    How do you get this home button script to work with a game pack? I'm new to the cronus max. I mean, how do you get this home button script and a gamepack into the same slot? Thats what nobody is teaching exactly. thanks.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: Is Xbox Elite Controller 2 going to be compatible on launch?

Quote Originally Posted by TheFace View Post
    THANKS AGAIN... HE HELPED ME A LOT!!!

ESSENTIALLY:

-Downgrade to firmware 1.23 and it will work!!!! With game pack and PS4 Crossover essential for elite as well.
    this code did not work for me. Am I missing something in this code?
    unmap 1;remap 1 -> 27;

int PSButtonOnOff = TRUE;

main{

if (PSButtonOnOff) {

if (get_val(XB1_MENU) && get_val(XB1_VIEW)) {

set_val(PS4_PS,100)

set_val(PS4_OPTIONS,0)

set_val(PS4_SHARE,0)

}

}

}

SILVER II

User Info Menu

aggiornato al vecchio firmare e funziona ........ogni tanto però l elite2 va per i fatti suoi .
    ahaha comunque risponde tutto

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

you can use the home button to switch slot? How do you make that work? I mean to make the default fuction work. Please let me know, thanks a lot.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I have downgraded to 1.23 but still the controller buttons are not responding .. the script compiled with zero errors .. please help

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I am connected from XB Elite 2 to Xbox One X. In my original setup, I was using a USB hub with a second controller to auth, then plugging my Elite 1 into the hub. If I recall correctly, this was necessary for some reason? Now, this Elite 2 will not work in that setup because it will not wake up via plugging in. I have to hit the big X button to turn it on, then keep unplugging/re-plugging everything in until it works as intended.

If I connect The Elite 2 controller straight in-line with the Cronus Max (not using the hub anymore), it works perfectly. My controller shows up to the Xbox as my Elite2, though. Question: Is there any risk of being "discovered" in this setup?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast