Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: Rainbow Six Siege (Batts)

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Rainbow Six Siege (Batts)

Quote Originally Posted by AR3NAL View Post
    Can you help me with this batts please?
    When I use rapid fire, my guns fire slower than normal.
    Don't use rapidfire with full auto weapons

SILVER I

User Info Menu

@Betts is there any chance of two different recoil options as when I play twitch I have the settings up high so when I switch to my pistol I have to move my thumbstick up to counter the recoil control

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Also is there anyway I can make the speed toggle instant not 500ms

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I usually switch my guns during the game so if I turn off rapid fire my pistol work like normal and no rapid fire and if I use my full auto guns with rapid fire on it will be slow fire rate. I want something that rapid fire automatically work only on my secondary gun(pistol) and has no affect on my full auto guns. Anybody can help me? Thanks in advance ❤

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Nasıl telaffuz edildiğini öğrenin
    please help me I'm a new member and I just bought the device, but there is a difference between the menu before the device and the current menu I'm going to set up single weapons and fixed firing settings

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hey man thanks for the script but these are some things that i hope you would look into because they are not working properly :

1- the triggers swap option dosent work

2- the anti recoil is kinda messed up ... when i shoot straight it works fine but when i move the right stick a lil bit to chase a target it goes down uncontrollably .. now all the other anti recoil scripts have the opposite of this problem which is going up ... i have downloaded literally every anti recoil script that is availabe and they all have this problem but yours is the closest one to being perfect while moving the right stick ... thanks again

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hellrider905 View Post
    hey man thanks for the script but these are some things that i hope you would look into because they are not working properly :

1- the triggers swap option dosent work

2- the anti recoil is kinda messed up ... when i shoot straight it works fine but when i move the right stick a lil bit to chase a target it goes down uncontrollably .. now all the other anti recoil scripts have the opposite of this problem which is going up ... i have downloaded literally every anti recoil script that is availabe and they all have this problem but yours is the closest one to being perfect while moving the right stick ... thanks again
    Do not forget that it's up to you to make the adjustments of your antirecoil

The user must always make small adjustments for it to work

SILVER I

User Info Menu

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    Do not forget that it's up to you to make the adjustments of your antirecoil

The user must always make small adjustments for it to work
    of course i did that .. i have 5 slots for the 5 weapons that i mostly use ... and i set up everything in a custom match .. i set up the compensation value according to the weapon that im using .. so that when i shoot id have a minimum amount of recoil .. that is until i start moving the right stick which makes the aim go up or down ( in case of this script it goes down without actually pulling the stick down ... just by moving it slightly to the left or right)

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I have auto run off but it keeps auto running, can you please fix it?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Cody0702 For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hello, I have the following problem , the new 1.8 Gamepack does not work as it should! , 1. I turned Auto Sprind off. but in the game that started running anyway at 95% right stick. 2. Can not I ping in ads? Does anyone know how to fix these two things? Thank you very much .

And My new Elite Series 2 dient work to with CM

SILVER III

User Info Menu

What we have to do if ADS not really perfekt 4 recoil ?

I Use Xbox one controller . On Xbox

I Have to go on LT + Start ?
    To get in a Special Mod Menu .

After i have to hold LT + RB or LB for more or less Reciol in ADS ?

But in Programmer Menu i can set from 20 - 40 Recoil is this the same recoil i can change in menu ingame ? If i Shoot u have the Feeling the right stick is moving to much Right i have really problems to find out how this Menu really works.

Thanks 4 Help.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Unfortunately I found another problem. if you climb up a wall, go into ADS, and continue high rope you are automatically roped off? that will think icv have to do with the Autorun! and even Lesion has the problem if you want to throw his Gu you go in a lateral position when just run out. these are big problems that make the gamepack absolutely useless

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I need help, i can't remove the auto sprint mode even if i choose it in the gamepacks and, when I program the device it still work, thank if you aswer me

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Noob View Post
    I need help, i can't remove the auto sprint mode even if i choose it in the gamepacks and, when I program the device it still work, thank if you aswer me

It isnt Fixt

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowgod View Post
    It isnt Fixt
    You saying that selecting Disabled on auto sprint in the GCI is not working? I tested it every which way be Max loaded the update.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    You saying that selecting Disabled on auto sprint in the GCI is not working? I tested it every which way be Max loaded the update.
    Hi you Fixt it ?

SILVER III

User Info Menu

great. the bugs are fixed.

but I have a little question! What does ping mode mean? does that mean something to ping in the game? because as soon as I'm in the ads I can not ping I always have to get out of the ads.

And the last question for me is also the most important. I can adjust the Recoil as I want on the PC from 20 to 40. but where can I adjust that he also pulls something to the left? because recoil is so good he pushes the stick down a bit as I adjust him in the menu. but he can not be set to left. ? is there such a possibility at all. and if so how? as soon as I enter the menu mod via the controller no big difference happens. Thanks and best regards.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

I found something small. sometimes when i'm in ads the controller is rumble and i can pingen in aiming .... can i have a keycode for that?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post

NOTE

Update (9/19/19) - v1.4 Moved adjustable ADS/Fire Sensitivity to Mod Menu.
    • RT/R2 + LB/L1 -5 sens
    • RT/R2 + RB/R1 +5 sens

Update (9/5/19) - The GamePack has been fully converted to the Speed Toggle and MOD Menu System. New MODs and features have also been added:

• Smart Rapid Fire - When enabled the further you pull the trigger the faster the weapon fires. Fully pulling the trigger fires the weapon at it's fastest possible speed (can be used to tap-fire automatic weapons).
    • Adjustable ADS/Fire Sensitivity
    • Adjustable Anti-Recoil
    • Auto Lean - When enabled you will automatically lean in the direction of LS strafe.
    • Drop Shot and Strafe Shot fire modes.

While in Mod Menu press just the button (no LT/L2) to display the status of the Mod. Hold LT/L2 then button to change it.

INFO

This support topic has been setup to provide information on how the pack is installed and used, and for you to report any suggestions you may have or problems you have found so we can take action as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We politely request that there is no off topic chit chat, this is a support topic for this particular gamepack only.

We also ask that you adhere to common rules of civility and courtesy. Anyone disrespecting a member of staff or any other community member, or is abusive or rude in any way, will have their accounts suspended. This is a great community - aside from @MaxADMIN, we are all unpaid volunteers and Cronus users just like you, so remember that when you speak to us. Anyone that is a repeat offender will have their accounts suspended for 7 days for ignoring the Cronus Community Rules. There's over 100,000 people in this community - rules are required to ensure a safe and positive environment.

And finally, and absolutely most importantly

READ FIRST ***What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support*** <---- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANY QUESTIONS

Feel free to share your best settings and of course when posting bugs be as detailed as possible (did I mention that already?)

Changelog:
    v1.0
    - Initial release 7/18

v1.1
    - Converted to Mod Menu and Toggle System
    - Added Smart Rapid Fire
    - Added adjustable ADS/Fire Sensitivity
    - Added adjustable Anti-Recoil
    - Separated Shot Mode into Drop Shot and Strafe Shot
    - Auto Lean now automatically leans in the direction of LS strafe

v1.2
    - Fixed an issue with Anti-Recoil being inverted.

v1.3
    - Added Auto Lean to Mod Menu.

]v1.4
    - Moved adjustable ADS/Fire Sensitivity to Mod Menu.
    - Decreased sampling rate of RY during firing.
    - Decreased max amount of ar_correction that can be applied.
    - Clears memory slots if first time running GP.

Where is the download??

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Frank908 View Post
    Where is the download??
    https://cronusmax.com/manual/gamepac...3D%3D&mw=MzIw#

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Grazie Lex

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

-

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Bonjours pouvez vous m'expliquer comment régler le no recul je n'arrive pas a comprendre la manip exact à faire

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Y4KUZ4 View Post
    Bonjours pouvez vous m'expliquer comment régler le no recul je n'arrive pas a comprendre la manip exact à faire
    Salut,

Parle Anglais ou va dans la section CronusMAX Support Français

Lorsque tu met le GP sur CronusMAX, il y a une fenetre de config.
    Tout en bas, il y a un menu déroulant avec toutes les commandes
    Dans ton cas:
    entre en Mod Menu
    -maintient L2 et press Options
    ensuite active Antirecoil
    -maintient L2 + flèche bas (si vert, mod ON si rouge mod OFF)
    ensuite ajuste la valeur
    -Maintient L2 +
    -tap R1 pour compenser +
    -tap L1 pour compenser -

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Re: Rainbow Six Siege (Batts)

Quote Originally Posted by Fadexz View Post
    Well done, didn't expect you to do this game anytime soon.
    hello, thank you very much for this script Batts. I am new here but with a little reading on the forum I could find how to modify a script and I slightly modified your script because I shoot with R1 / L1 and I adjusted the recoil, it became my favorite script, you do very good work and you have my support. This is the best script for R6S . Shoot out to Noozbar

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Positive Goons For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

bro hi batts so ive been playing with cronus for over an year now and ive found this gamepack to be the best. i have a slight problem however tho, i have been using l1/r1 as ads and fire buttons since ps3. your gamepack doesnt toggle on the mods with l1 and r1. if you could please update it or do something about that because i really want to play with this gamepack bro. thanks. please do help me

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Positive Goons View Post
    hello, thank you very much for this script Batts. I am new here but with a little reading on the forum I could find how to modify a script and I slightly modified your script because I shoot with R1 / L1 and I adjusted the recoil, it became my favorite script, you do very good work and you have my support. This is the best script for R6S . Shoot out to Noozbar
    bro please help me too i use l1 and r1 aswell

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Positive Goons View Post
    could you give me the modified version please?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmed.Mukhtar View Post
    bro hi batts so ive been playing with cronus for over an year now and ive found this gamepack to be the best. i have a slight problem however tho, i have been using l1/r1 as ads and fire buttons since ps3. your gamepack doesnt toggle on the mods with l1 and r1. if you could please update it or do something about that because i really want to play with this gamepack bro. thanks. please do help me

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

bro please help me too i use l1 and r1 aswell
    The speed toggles are activated by holding L2 first then another button. That doesn't change if you using Button/Trigger swap. Are you asking for it to change?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hi,

I use cronusmax x-aim for play rainbowsix with mk on ps4.

Mk functions works fine but when I active any anti recoil script I have issue.

Problem: the script work but when I move mouse for any direction in fire with anti recoil the aim very pull for down direction. Only when anti recoil is activating. Without anti recoil mk movimenta works fine.

Somebody can help me, or post a script anti recoil for use in r6.

I use xim4 + cronusmax plus

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Dont understand how to use this gamepack, it's very buggy, things turn on by themselves, you can turn on rapid fire without auto ads, and anti recoil doesn't work at all

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast