Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Rainbow Six Siege (Batts)

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Rainbow Six Siege (Batts)

NOTE

Update (9/19/19) - v1.4 Moved adjustable ADS/Fire Sensitivity to Mod Menu.
    • RT/R2 + LB/L1 -5 sens
    • RT/R2 + RB/R1 +5 sens

Update (9/5/19) - The GamePack has been fully converted to the Speed Toggle and MOD Menu System. New MODs and features have also been added:

• Smart Rapid Fire - When enabled the further you pull the trigger the faster the weapon fires. Fully pulling the trigger fires the weapon at it's fastest possible speed (can be used to tap-fire automatic weapons).
    • Adjustable ADS/Fire Sensitivity
    • Adjustable Anti-Recoil
    • Auto Lean - When enabled you will automatically lean in the direction of LS strafe.
    • Drop Shot and Strafe Shot fire modes.

While in Mod Menu press just the button (no LT/L2) to display the status of the Mod. Hold LT/L2 then button to change it.

INFO

This support topic has been setup to provide information on how the pack is installed and used, and for you to report any suggestions you may have or problems you have found so we can take action as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We politely request that there is no off topic chit chat, this is a support topic for this particular gamepack only.

We also ask that you adhere to common rules of civility and courtesy. Anyone disrespecting a member of staff or any other community member, or is abusive or rude in any way, will have their accounts suspended. This is a great community - aside from @MaxADMIN, we are all unpaid volunteers and Cronus users just like you, so remember that when you speak to us. Anyone that is a repeat offender will have their accounts suspended for 7 days for ignoring the Cronus Community Rules. There's over 100,000 people in this community - rules are required to ensure a safe and positive environment.

And finally, and absolutely most importantly

READ FIRST ***What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support*** <---- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANY QUESTIONS

Feel free to share your best settings and of course when posting bugs be as detailed as possible (did I mention that already?)

Changelog:
    v1.0
    - Initial release 7/18

v1.1
    - Converted to Mod Menu and Toggle System
    - Added Smart Rapid Fire
    - Added adjustable ADS/Fire Sensitivity
    - Added adjustable Anti-Recoil
    - Separated Shot Mode into Drop Shot and Strafe Shot
    - Auto Lean now automatically leans in the direction of LS strafe

v1.2
    - Fixed an issue with Anti-Recoil being inverted.

v1.3
    - Added Auto Lean to Mod Menu.

]v1.4
    - Moved adjustable ADS/Fire Sensitivity to Mod Menu.
    - Decreased sampling rate of RY during firing.
    - Decreased max amount of ar_correction that can be applied.
    - Clears memory slots if first time running GP.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: Rainbow Six Siege (Batts)

Well done, didn't expect you to do this game anytime soon.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fadexz View Post
    Well done, didn't expect you to do this game anytime soon.
    v1.1 should be up soon.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA IV

User Info Menu

I have to try it lwt me download again r6

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Anti-Recoil is bugged. It's stuck on inverted y. It seems to be something more than a coding issue on my part. We're looking into it. Might take just a little while.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Anti-Recoil is bugged. It's stuck on inverted y. It seems to be something more than a coding issue on my part. We're looking into it. Might take just a little while.
    1.3 is now on the server. Anti-recoil fixed. Post #1 updated with current features/mods.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ArvinMSN View Post
    please bring back version 1.0 , 1.0v was extremely great and now 1.3 version has some problem such as L2+L1 , it slow my aim when i want to use Tbag or dropshot , my ads speed become awful & i miss the shot , please bring version 1.0 back please

- - - Updated - - -

please bring back version 1.0 , 1.0v was extremely great and now 1.3 version has some problem such as L2+L1 , it slow my aim when i want to use Tbag or dropshot , my ads speed become awful & i miss the shot , please bring version 1.0 back please
    Problems can be solved. Don't think you should expect to see the old version gets reversed...

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

- - - Updated - - -

The gamepack will work with any of the standard button configurations. It does not support custom configurations.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

hi sir
    i need sitting position and standing mod in firing
    please help me

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by firewall563 View Post
    hi sir
    i need sitting position and standing mod in firing
    please help me
    I'm not exactly sure what you mean?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi
    can i use only rapid fire and turn of the anti recoil ?
    Did i have chance to use rapid fire for pistols ?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

i’m a season 1 Diamond player & Tbag or crouch spamming is kind of my habit &
    i can’t stop using L1 for crouch spamming
    your version 1.0 was great it doesn’t have any problem & issues
    in this case we really don’t need to adjust ads speed with cronus we already can do it in game setting by ourselves
    please delete & remove this item (L2+L1,R1)
    Thanks batts ������❤️
    Again....you're running a custom keybinding are you not?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

#REMOVE_ADS_SENSITIVY
    pleassssssssseeeeee
    #REMOVE_L2+L1,R1
    in our country they sell cronus setting for too much high price
    your gamepack is the only way that i can use cronus max plus
    please remove ads sensitivity
    because only way that we can use crouch spamming is change circle to L1 or R1
    because others button are really important
    for example we cant change it to L3,R3
    because we use them for leaning when ads
    the only way remains is L1,R1
    (we press L2 for aiming while crouch)
    First of all, STOP spamming the same request (that's like 5 posts in just a little over an hour) or I will suspend you and we won't have to worry about this conversation.

So if you're willing to follow the rules, then I'm willing to take a look at moving the Sensitivity adjustment to the Mod Menu. Do we have a deal?

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

any suggestion for in game settings? ADS? Vertical and horizental sens?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Anyway we can get Flipped triggers for this? Would love to be able to use L1/R1 as ADS/Fire. Great work as always guys, thanks.

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Why is there no option to turn rapid fire off?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sigsin View Post
    Why is there no option to turn rapid fire off?
    First line...

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

¿Una buena configuración para Ps4? Al disparar con este gamepack se me van las balas de lado

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Car4i20 View Post
    ¿Una buena configuración para Ps4? Al disparar con este gamepack se me van las balas de lado
    English please....

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

All posts must be made in English unless you are in a localized language sub forum.

Todas las publicaciones deben hacerse en inglés a menos que se encuentre en un sub foro de idioma localizado.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Do you have any configuration for ps4?
    when I shoot the bullets they go to the sides
    I used to use 1.5 but it is no longer
    help me put a good configuration

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Do you have any configuration for ps4?
    when I shoot the bullets they go to the sides
    I used to use 1.5 but it is no longer
    help me put a good configuration
    ***IMPORTANT*** HOW TO ASK FOR GAMEPACK OR SCRIPT SUPPORT

SILVER I

User Info Menu

any one can help i just use the new game pack v1.3 i only need anti recoil first how i can turn every thing else off ?
    the anti recoil for me was perfect just have a problem when im in ads and shooting suddenly my aim jump down im MK XIM4 my game sens is / 100 h/100v / 9D/9D/ 100ADS ,
    pls advice some one what can problem ?!

Thanks
    Regards

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Update should be on the GamePack server shortly.

v1.4
    --Moved adjustable ADS/Fire Sensitivity to Mod Menu. RT/R2 + LB/L1 -5 sens, RT/R2 + RB/R1 +5 sens

--Decreased sampling rate of RY during firing.

--Decreased max amount of ar_correction that can be applied

--Clears memory slots if first time running GP

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Je ne comprends rien au script rainbow six je vien d'avoir mon cronus les script de la bibliothèque ne marche pas avec moi (quand je tire mon viseur vas en bas ou alors l'antie recul ne fonctionne pas ) et quand je fais a partir du gamepack il y a quand même du recul donc il y a une solution pour mon problème ?comme par exemple un script qui fonctionne pour tout les agent ?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Notazuki View Post
    Je ne comprends rien au script rainbow six je vien d'avoir mon cronus les script de la bibliothèque ne marche pas avec moi (quand je tire mon viseur vas en bas ou alors l'antie recul ne fonctionne pas ) et quand je fais a partir du gamepack il y a quand même du recul donc il y a une solution pour mon problème ?comme par exemple un script qui fonctionne pour tout les agent ?
    Salut,
    la langue du forum est l'anglais, je t'invite donc à parler anglais. Sinon il y a une section francais ==> CronusMAX Support Français

Si ton viseur va en bas, c'est que la valeur antirecoil est trop grande, il faut la diminuer:

In game, entre en mode menu (maintient L2 et press Options)
    une fois en mode menu, vérifie que Antirecoil est activé (clic sur flèche du bas, la led devrait rapidement clignoter en vert pour t'informer que c'est actif, si elle est rouge, maintient L2 et clic sur bas)
    Ensuite pour augmenter la valeur antirecoil, maintient L2 et tap sur R1 (ca augmente la valeur de +1 et ca vibre)
    Pour diminuer la valeur antirecoil, maintient L2 et tap sur L1 (ca diminue la valeur de -1 et ca vibre)
    Sort du mod menu et enregistre tes nouvelles valeurs (maintient L2 et press Options)

Fait un test en jeu et si ca ne convient pas, recommence l'opération jusqu'a trouver la bonne valeur

Dans la fenêtre de configuration du GamePack, tout en bas tu as un menu déroulant qui te rappelle les touches pour modifier tes paramètres en jeu

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Salut j'ai un petit problème j'aurais besoin d'aide svp j'ai mis le gamepack dans le cronus, le recul est parfait juste que la sensibilité quand je suis en train de viser et tirer est beaucoup trop élevée, j'ai beau la baisser avec les commandes faites pour, ça baisse uniquement la sensibilité dans le viseur, mais quand je me met a tirer la sensi reste beaucoup trop élevée, j'ai tout essayer rien n'y fais ..

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi i have a little problem i would need help please i put the gamepack in the cronus, the recoil is perfect just that the sensitivity when i am aiming and shooting is way too high i have nice down with the controls made for, it only decreases the sensitivity in the viewfinder, but when I start to shoot the sensi remains much too high, I try everything nothing to do ..

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by azerazer View Post
    Hi i have a little problem i would need help please i put the gamepack in the cronus, the recoil is perfect just that the sensitivity when i am aiming and shooting is way too high i have nice down with the controls made for, it only decreases the sensitivity in the viewfinder, but when I start to shoot the sensi remains much too high, I try everything nothing to do ..
    Look at post #1. It shows you how to adjust ADS sensitivity.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by azerazer View Post
    Salut j'ai un petit problème j'aurais besoin d'aide svp j'ai mis le gamepack dans le cronus, le recul est parfait juste que la sensibilité quand je suis en train de viser et tirer est beaucoup trop élevée, j'ai beau la baisser avec les commandes faites pour, ça baisse uniquement la sensibilité dans le viseur, mais quand je me met a tirer la sensi reste beaucoup trop élevée, j'ai tout essayer rien n'y fais ..
    Essaye ce script, c'est uniquement un AntiRecoil ajustable à la volée mais il te permettra d'avoir une plus faible sensibilité lorsque tu tire
    Dis moi si ca te convient

Try this script, it's only an AntiRecoil adjustable on the fly but it will allow you to have a lower sensitivity when you shoot
    Let me know if it suits you

Antirecoil adjustable on the fly:

Hold L2/LT + CROSS/A and
    - tap UP to increase value
    - tap DOWN to decrease value

38. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast