Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Topic: The Division 2 ^_^ EASY Script ^_^ {Support && Feedback}

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: The Division 2 ^_^ EASY Script ^_^ {Support && Feedback}

I can't seem to get the script to work when I am using the mouse and keyboard. The Cronus max displays the 3 dashed lines as opposed to the 1 and purple color. I can get it working with the controller. Help please
    Can you check this some way dude to help me?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Che_Tomcat View Post
    I can't seem to get the script to work when I am using the mouse and keyboard. The Cronus max displays the 3 dashed lines as opposed to the 1 and purple color. I can get it working with the controller. Help please
    Can you check this some way dude to help me?
    Maybe this one for m&k

look at line 278, Map Button is PS4_TOUCH, you maybe have to change it by XB1_VIEW

You play on PC, PS4 or Xbox?

Let me understand:
    you play on console with m&k by using X-AIM plugin, right?
    In his case, read Guide: How to load/Use GPC scripts in X-Aim

SILVER I

User Info Menu

dsculpe sou novo no forum queria apenas saber se da para deixar o scope a luneta parada no bf4 tentei de tudo mas ela fica balançando sei que nao eo lugar de se perguntar mas ninguem responde ,jogo com mouse e teclado ja tentei varios script.obrigado pela atençao.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Burgues_safado View Post
    dsculpe sou novo no forum queria apenas saber se da para deixar o scope a luneta parada no bf4 tentei de tudo mas ela fica balançando sei que nao eo lugar de se perguntar mas ninguem responde ,jogo com mouse e teclado ja tentei varios script.obrigado pela atençao.

Attachment 7067

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hey Noozbar, Do you have some tips on how to set a decent anti recoil for our weapons? Like how do i go about finding decent anti-recoil values.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Can anyone tell me how the rate of fire works? Is a simple math calculation, like 180RPM = 180/60 = 3 rounds/s? Because it does'nt seem to work, my classic M1A rifle is shooting very very slow with this number. Thanks

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iamlate View Post
    Hey Noozbar, Do you have some tips on how to set a decent anti recoil for our weapons? Like how do i go about finding decent anti-recoil values.
    Just increase the value until the weapon doesn't go up too much.
    My P416, for example, has a value of 25, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ady77 View Post
    Can anyone tell me how the rate of fire works? Is a simple math calculation, like 180RPM = 180/60 = 3 rounds/s? Because it does'nt seem to work, my classic M1A rifle is shooting very very slow with this number. Thanks
    yes, RPS = number of times the script will press Shoot in one second
    But you can try to increase the value to see if it's better

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Thanks Noozbar, I have got the hang of the anti recoil in the script.

For some weird reason every time I empty my clip the aim randomly shifts to the right. It is not a rcoil issue. I basically hold LT and then RT to shoot and there is a pause and almost like I move the right stick to the right, my entire view shift to the right. Have you seen this before?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Thanks Noozbar, I have got the hang of the anti recoil in the script.

For some weird reason every time I empty my clip the aim randomly shifts to the right. It is not a rcoil issue. I basically hold LT and then RT to shoot and there is a pause and almost like I move the right stick to the right, my entire view shift to the right. Have you seen this before?
    Try to hold L2+R2 when you are in a safe house

Your camera view should move by itself because antirecoil start running...

Is that the same problem you're having?

Personally, I don't use horizontal anti-recoil so I never had the problem but I did some tests anyway and I didn't notice any problems.

look at post #107 to #112 and let me know

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Thanks i will try it again without Horizontal I don't think I need it to be honest.

Is there any chance we can get a version of your easy script where we can toggle burst fire to be on or off? Like how we have with rapid fire instead of holding LT and Right Dpad button every time?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Thanks i will try it again without Horizontal I don't think I need it to be honest.

Is there any chance we can get a version of your easy script where we can toggle burst fire to be on or off? Like how we have with rapid fire instead of holding LT and Right Dpad button every time?
    Sure:
    Attachment 7085

SILVER I

User Info Menu

What would need to be changed so the touchpad only works the map and not the script? I'm fine with using all the other options to turn script on/off.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SevnAndSevn View Post
    What would need to be changed so the touchpad only works the map and not the script? I'm fine with using all the other options to turn script on/off.

Attachment 7089

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Should have been more clear. Can the script be altered to completely remove the touchpad? I only want it to display the game map regardless of how long it's pressed.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Yes, I play on ps4 and use x-aim to use my mouse and keyboard with my console.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SevnAndSevn View Post
    Should have been more clear. Can the script be altered to completely remove the touchpad? I only want it to display the game map regardless of how long it's pressed.
    Attachment 7090

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Perfect. Thank You

SILVER I

User Info Menu

i honestly cant get the burst fire to work, when i hold L2/LT and press D-Pad Right, it doesnt do anything

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KenichiXP View Post
    i honestly cant get the burst fire to work, when i hold L2/LT and press D-Pad Right, it doesnt do anything
    Strange, I played with this script yesterday and it was working very well... the problem probably comes from the user who misread the instructions
    The mod turns off when you release L2

Read the messages above on this page (message #131)

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by noozbar View Post
    Strange, I played with this script yesterday and it was working very well... the problem probably comes from the user who misread the instructions
    The mod turns off when you release L2

Read the messages above on this page (message #131)
    i followed it and burst doesnt work for me.. ive read thru it all and tried quote 131. unless im doing something wrong im honestly stumped
    is it suppose to fire when dpad is pressed? LED doesnt change colors or anything? i'll look over it again

SILVER I

User Info Menu

okay i figured it out~ Thanks!

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KenichiXP View Post
    i followed it and burst doesnt work for me.. ive read thru it all and tried quote 131. unless im doing something wrong im honestly stumped
    is it suppose to fire when dpad is pressed? LED doesnt change colors or anything? i'll look over it again
    No, L2+right to enable and then L2+R2 to burst
    Release L2 disable the feature

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Red face Re: The Division 2 ^_^ EASY Script ^_^ {Support && Feedback}

Hi I'm on an Xbox 1s and I'm using the script pretty much for anti recoil only and anytime I am shooting anywhere, say a Target if I just aim and shoot it will fire on Target when I have the recoil set right it will hit spot on but if I try and move the analog stick specifically to the left it starts jumping and doing all kinds of weird shit the reticle like stops then kind of like jerk to the other direction and jump around all over... I copied script as is also

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

I don't know what to tell you, I tested the script again just now, I don't have any problems with vertical or horizontal antirecoil
    At what point it happens, it would be nice to look at what's going on in Device Monitor to tell me at what value it's starting to be problematic. I need a lot more details so I can reproduce the problem.
    In any case, my advice is not to use horizontal antrecoil
    It's in the script because it's requested but I don't use it because it's very simple to compensate it manually when the vertical anti-recoil is well set up

25. The Following User Says Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I'm not sure how to set up device monitor.. just know the basics how to run the program how to work the Cronus load Scripts and edit script options, that's about it. I can probably take a video of what's happening not sure if I can post it here or if I am able to pm them... It's very frustrating. It also happened in the previous version of the script as well. I'm going to try and load the advanced hazmat script a later and see if I have issues with that one.. I'm just not so good with setting that one up correctly..

SILVER II

User Info Menu

dude why are you so ****ing complicated and why do you play without your dpad?
    when you look at your gear do you only use your analogstick because of the doubletap bullshit made the dpad useless by the way doubletap triangle is the oly doubletab you need in the game but any doubletap on the dpad destroy my settings if you play this GP with all thi
    and the map button disable the script who the **** need this crap sorry for my words but somebody have to say this you did a great work but some features are just stupid and useless
    43 thumbs down for you script says all about your script

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DerSaSa View Post
    dude why are you so ****ing complicated and why do you play without your dpad?
    when you look at your gear do you only use your analogstick because of the doubletap bullshit made the dpad useless by the way doubletap triangle is the oly doubletab you need in the game but any doubletap on the dpad destroy my settings if you play this GP with all thi
    and the map button disable the script who the **** need this crap sorry for my words but somebody have to say this you did a great work but some features are just stupid and useless
    43 thumbs down for you script says all about your script

Usually, when asked nicely, I modify my scripts according to the preferences of the person who wants to change something.
    But the way you talk to me doesn't make me want to help you at all, if you don't like the script, thumb down and don't use the script.
    For your information, my scripts are not made for noob, they're too complicated to use for users like you.
    Use a simple anti-recoil and autorun, that should be enough for you.

You'll find your happiness here
    Highly requested scripts

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Panic Button (Hold L3/LS and press TRIANGLE/Y) doesn't work for me.
    "Allow you to Switch CronusMAX color without switching weapon"
    Code:
        if(event_press(PS4_TRIANGLE) && (!get_val(PS4_DOWN) && !Special_ON || get_lval(PS4_L3)))
        {
            Switch=!Switch; 
            Pistol_ON = FALSE;

if(double_tap) 
              { 
                  Pistol_ON = TRUE ; 
                  Switch = !Switch;
              }
                  else
                      double_tap = 200;// Double tap speed (discrease value to have to double tap faster to switch to side arm)
        }

30. The Following User Says Thank You to The Punisher For This Useful Post:

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Punisher View Post
    Panic Button (Hold L3/LS and press TRIANGLE/Y) doesn't work for me.
    "Allow you to Switch CronusMAX color without switching weapon"
    Code:
        if(event_press(PS4_TRIANGLE) && (!get_val(PS4_DOWN) && !Special_ON || get_lval(PS4_L3)))
        {
            Switch=!Switch; 
            Pistol_ON = FALSE;

if(double_tap) 
              { 
                  Pistol_ON = TRUE ; 
                  Switch = !Switch;
              }
                  else
                      double_tap = 200;// Double tap speed (discrease value to have to double tap faster to switch to side arm)
        }

I'll check it when I get home from work tonight

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Script updated

v 1.5
    Panic button fix (hold L3/LS and tap TRIANGLE/Y)

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to noozbar For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast