User Info Menu

Re: NBA 2K20 GamePack [BETA] / Batts

the script every time i pick the ball up it just randomly shoots

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Th3Deal View Post
    the script every time i pick the ball up it just randomly shoots
    There's an issue when you change modes (LED Pink to White). Don't switch modes (Pink) and it should work fine until I get a chance to fix it.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I cant seem to download or find where to download this gamepack

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 2kguru View Post
    I cant seem to download or find where to download this gamepack
    look at the video, first message of this thread

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Can someone PLEASE fix the 2K20 GamePack????.... There is still an issue with the automatic shooting of the ball after catching a pass really not sure as to why this is happening but it's rendered the overall game pack useless at this point....Please address this as soon as possible I really like the concept but can't use the game pack under these circumstances.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Got my shot timing perfect in mycareer but for the life of me I can't seem to get it in Park. I tried everything like getting the player to stop dribbling and shooting, shooting from the same place, even shooting dribbing standing still with the exact moment the player dribbles and the shots are wildly inconsistent in the park.
    Is there any ways I can fix this or is it just issues with 2K servers/park?

On xbox btw

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tevinum View Post
    Got my shot timing perfect in mycareer but for the life of me I can't seem to get it in Park. I tried everything like getting the player to stop dribbling and shooting, shooting from the same place, even shooting dribbing standing still with the exact moment the player dribbles and the shots are wildly inconsistent in the park.

On xbox btw
    Post #32

SILVER I

User Info Menu

First time replying in these forums, sorry if I post incorrectly.

@ Tevinum, I believe it’s due to latency if I’m not mistaken.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Post #32
    Sorry I didn't clarify
    It doesn't do the catch and shoot, my shot is just late/early or slightly late/eary in the park

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Sorry I didn't clarify
    It doesn't do the catch and shoot, my shot is just late/early or slightly late/eary in the park
    Until you get some badges that's how the game is. There are times that it's almost impossible to get a perfect release. I've set the iteration cycle to 5 milliseconds and seen the release go from slightly early to slightly late without ever changing the release time. This is shooting the exact same shot from the same position. At times you even see it with free throws....

Once you have several shooting badges (like Range Extender, Hot Zone Hunter and Deadeye) the window for getting a perfect release get a little bigger. But there's still no guarantee...distance from the basket, how well you're being guarded and position of the ball when you start the shot all effect the release timing.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

great gamepack can u make a script for just the behind the back on R3 with the tracking of what hand the ball is in so i dont need 2 use 2 different scripts for each hand.its all i need

SILVER I

User Info Menu

On xbox btw
    please explain how you did it still cant get my shot to green in career.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I really appreciate the effort he put into this but in my opinion due to how the dynamics of the game fluctuate, unlike 2k19, trying to get perfect or even close to perfect shot timing for 2k20 can not be programmed. The dribble moves seem to work ok. Maybe he can put more into programming dribble moves. I've tried for days trying to record shot timing and manually adjusting the time with little to no luck. A jumpshot like 38, which is the fastest in the game is already 555ms. You can't go any lower than 500ms with this script. Whether I record the timing or manually adjust it, it's late every time.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I'm still working testing this script. Here's a recommendation for others testing it as well, If you have the flexible release badge take it off. Flexible release alters the shot timing for early and late shots. I believe that badges works against you when trying to record your release timing. Also from my experience thus far you want to record timing for a slightly moving shot (I assign that to up on the right stick) and a set shot aka non moving shot ( I assign that to down on the right stick.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pglittles12 View Post
    please explain how you did it still cant get my shot to green in career.
    Do you use a gaming monitor or tv? In the park and rec using a television, which at best refreshes at 60 hz, your shot timing is going to be off. Not to mention possible internet and server lag. I use a gaming monitor that's 144hz. I can tell you from experience that timing that looks good on a tv is actually way off on a gaming monitor. The top gamers only use gaming monitors.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

yo i dont know if its just me but the people who make these good gamepacks dont make tutorial very well i dont mean that u guys arent good i just mean that some of us dont have 6 hrs to figure out how to make this work why cant u guys just make it so that we can just go turn on our slot number for this mod then click x and it will shoot like ive spent probably 5 hrs trying to figure this ****ing script out and its just so ****ing confusing can you just make a video tutorial

SILVER II

User Info Menu

There's an issue when you change modes (LED Pink to White). Don't switch modes (Pink) and it should work fine until I get a chance to fix it.
    Turning the cronus dongle off and then back on stops the repeated shooting.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

I would like to get an update out for this game. I enjoy playing it. You've probably seen by now what has kept me busy

Thing is as the demi-god glitch shows, even with every attribute at 99 and 74 HOF badges....the game will not give you a perfect release every time. Zen has the ability to adjust the VM speed down to 1 ms iterations. Even then with releases down to the millisecond you can't do it. I guess what's frustrating is the shot feedback saying the release was early or late instead of "The game decided based on the percentages, you weren't making that one no matter what ".

So I would like do an update, just not sure what that would look like.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

It's understandable, I think with this years release it makes it a lot more difficult to use the CMP to get the most out of the game. I've enjoyed using the dribble animations, they've worked great for me, but other than that things beside the free throw have seemed to be inconsistent which is no fault to you.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Drippin_2Tall For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

especially re-adjusting after every patch is anoying.
    1.08 broke again many jumpshots.

batts did a perfect job on this gamepack - thank you!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ezflashback For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I would just like to say thank you and note that I had no problems following the instructions to record, save, and adjust timing on the fly.

each player on the team has a different jump shot time, so I just don’t know if that is even going to work.

the dribbles are interesting and I’d like more of those. Cause it would be great if I’m boxed in to pull off a move.
    mid be interested to hear from other gamers how they have been having success.

24. The Following User Says Thank You to PhiAlphaBro For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi all, so I'm a 2k20 user on Xbox and interested in this, just want to confirm what I'll need and where we are at with dev / beta phase, and how good it is? So I'll need the cronus-max and update it when I get it. Will I need the adaptor for the back (the Xbox one mod pack) or is this optional?

So once I have it I can follow the video to take a 'green' shot, and then the timing can be tweaked directly when playing the game in terms of making it ever so slightly quicker or longer, depending on what I need?

And then looking at the comments being online can be problematic, due to variations in latency, lag, and variables to do with the player not being stood still etc.. or badges applied...

So really, I just want to know what I need, is it better (I want it more for online play and for mainly shooting - so if it sucks for shooting online it might not help me) - and if it is better generally once set-up, how much better is it. Can anyone using it now give me some up to date feedback, or can the support team advise... wallet on standby..... thanks everyone!!

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I would like to get an update out for this game. I enjoy playing it. You've probably seen by now what has kept me busy

Thing is as the demi-god glitch shows, even with every attribute at 99 and 74 HOF badges....the game will not give you a perfect release every time. Zen has the ability to adjust the VM speed down to 1 ms iterations. Even then with releases down to the millisecond you can't do it. I guess what's frustrating is the shot feedback saying the release was early or late instead of "The game decided based on the percentages, you weren't making that one no matter what ".

So I would like do an update, just not sure what that would look like.
    Hi - did you see my message a few days ago.... "Hi all, so I'm a 2k20 user on Xbox and interested in this, just want to confirm what I'll need and where we are at with dev / beta phase, and how good it is? So I'll need the cronus-max and update it when I get it. Will I need the adaptor for the back (the Xbox one mod pack) or is this optional?

So once I have it I can follow the video to take a 'green' shot, and then the timing can be tweaked directly when playing the game in terms of making it ever so slightly quicker or longer, depending on what I need?

And then looking at the comments being online can be problematic, due to variations in latency, lag, and variables to do with the player not being stood still etc.. or badges applied...

So really, I just want to know what I need, is it better (I want it more for online play and for mainly shooting - so if it sucks for shooting online it might not help me) - and if it is better generally once set-up, how much better is it. Can anyone using it now give me some up to date feedback, or can the support team advise... wallet on standby..... thanks everyone!!"

Let me know and hopefully if it looks positive I'll get an order in!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Thing is as the demi-god glitch shows, even with every attribute at 99 and 74 HOF badges....the game will not give you a perfect release every time. Zen has the ability to adjust the VM speed down to 1 ms iterations. Even then with releases down to the millisecond you can't do it. I guess what's frustrating is the shot feedback saying the release was early or late instead of "The game decided based on the percentages, you weren't making that one no matter what
    ".

Yes! I have tried every "Greenlight" pack in the game and none of them work. this is not the game pack creators fault. it's 110% 2k and their shooting algorithm. your shot timing will be different based on many factors. even if you have a perfect release, it depends on 2k to give you a greenlight. it's sad to say but impossible to create a game pack for shooting in this game. Try a green light pack in my career and explain to me why you only get "perfect releases" at 70% ratio, even thought the timing is exactly the same? this is 2k, not crous max. I even tried the vibrate release pack and that was off. 2k's BS is the problem. you can do everything correct and the game will make you miss, nothing we can do, unfortunately. Don't believe me? here are 3 packs. go to my court (it has no latency) and shoot from diffremt spots. I don't like to use numbers I cant verify,but you average about 80% greens, with no latency!!!

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jimspan View Post
    Yes! I have tried every "Greenlight" pack in the game and none of them work. this is not the game pack creators fault. it's 110% 2k and their shooting algorithm. your shot timing will be different based on many factors. even if you have a perfect release, it depends on 2k to give you a greenlight. it's sad to say but impossible to create a game pack for shooting in this game. Try a green light pack in my career and explain to me why you only get "perfect releases" at 70% ratio, even thought the timing is exactly the same? this is 2k, not crous max. I even tried the vibrate release pack and that was off. 2k's BS is the problem. you can do everything correct and the game will make you miss, nothing we can do, unfortunately. Don't believe me? here are 3 packs. go to my court (it has no latency) and shoot from diffremt spots. I don't like to use numbers I cant verify,but you average about 80% greens, with no latency!!!
    repost your scripts in the right way
    HOW TO POST A SCRIPT INTO THE FORUM

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I dont see a YouTube link in the post. Can some1 help pls.

I'm not getting it to work. I'm on xbox 1. I dont see the led changing when I hold lb and press y. I try to press the buttons for the dribble moves and nothing happens

SILVER II

User Info Menu

im haveing the same problem. Did you ever figure it out? If so i could really use the help so i can figure it out aswell.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Ok can anyone help me i was on this for a whole hour cant figure it out. I recorded my shot then to activate the jump shot i pressed L2 then up on the right thumb stick. after that it just automatically shoots every time i catch the ball. I read someone say just turn the doggle off and back on. First off how do you turn the doggle off and back on. I unplugged plugged back in and lost the recording of the jumpshot. I unplugged my wire to my controller then plugged back in but the shot just kept shooting on its own still.

Anybody wanna help me out i am all out of options gettting this thing to work

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hi, which version of the script is relevant?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Do you have a video showing how to set it up I’ve tried over and over and it doesn’t work?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast