Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: NBA 2K20 GamePack [BETA] / Batts

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Exclamation NBA 2K20 GamePack [BETA] / Batts

NBA 2K20

All New MODs Written Specifically for 2K20.

INFO

• Two modes Career / Park each with 5 timed (edit-able/saved) shots. To switch between modes hold LB/L1 and press and hold Y/Triangle (approx 500ms). LED Pink = Career Mode / White = Park Mode.
      • Two Jump Shots with separate record-able times.
      • Hop Gather
      • Half Spin Gather
      • Free Throw
        The times for Hop Gather, Half Spin Gather and Free Throw cannot be recorded but the times can be edited and saved. The built-in defaults should be fairly close and only need some minor tweaking.

• Quick on-the-fly edits of all shot times.

• Two dribble MODs
      • Behind the Back Wrap Escape
      • Spin

• Timed Shots are activated by holding LT/L2 then flicking the Right Stick in one of four directions or pressing one of the buttons. (See note about LT/L2)
      • UP - Jump Shot #1
      • DOWN - Jump Shot #2
      • LEFT - Hop Gather
      • RIGHT - Half Spin Gather
      • Y/TRIANGLE - Free Throw

• Dribble MODs are activate by holding LT/L2 then
      • A/CROSS - Behind the Back Wrap Escape
      • B/CIRCLE - Spin
        The GamePack tracks which hand you have the ball in and the dribble MODs should work both directions

NOTE

Pressing LT/L2 when you have the ball can affect shot timing. If you're not dribbling or at standing dribble you will go into a "Guard Mode" with one foot placed behind the other. On defense LT/L2 is used for Intense-D as well as some other defensive moves.
      Our solution - LT/L2 output is on a toggle. Just double-tap LT/L2 to turn the output On/Off. When switching between modes the LED will briefly flash green (output is Off) or red (output is On). The toggle is enabled by default (output blocked). When on offense the toggle should be enabled (LED flashes green/output Off). On defense disabled (LED flashes red/output On).

• Record Shot Times
      • Press LT/L2 + MENU/OPTIONS (LED flashing blue).
      • Hold RT/R2 - output is blocked from the console so it will not provide a speed boost.
      • Press and hold X/SQUARE to start the shot animation and release at the desired time.
      • Continue holding RT/R2. The LED will be flashing green to show that it has captured the time.
      • Press Right Stick either UP or Down to save the new time to that shot. LED will return to flashing blue.
      • Hold LT/L2 and press MENU/OPTIONS to exit.
        Repeated this process for each Jump Shot you wish to record. Change to the correct mode Career/Park prior to starting.

• Edit Shot Times (Normal Game Mode - LED Pink/White)
      • Press and hold LB/L1 + RB/R1
      • Press Right Stick in the direction of the shot that you want to changes the time for or press Y/Triangle for Free Throw.
      • LED will turn off. Continue hold LB/L1 and RB/R1.
      • Use Dpad LEFT to subtract. Each tap subtracts 10 ms from the time. LED will flash red once each tap.
      • Use DPAD RIGHT to add. Each tap adds 10 ms to the time. LED will flash green once each tap.
      • When finished release LB/L1 and RB/R1 and the new time will be automatically saved.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Changelog:

Version 1.0: GamePack released [15.Sep.2019]

INFO

This support topic has been setup to provide information on how the pack is installed and used, and for you to report any suggestions you may have or problems you have found so we can take action as quickly and as efficiently as possible. We politely request that there is no off topic chit chat, this is a support topic for this particular gamepack only.

We also ask that you adhere to common rules of civility and courtesy. Anyone disrespecting a member of staff or any other community member, or is abusive or rude in any way, will have their accounts suspended. This is a great community - aside from @MaxADMIN, we are all unpaid volunteers and Cronus users just like you, so remember that when you speak to us. Anyone that is a repeat offender will have their accounts suspended for 7 days for ignoring the Cronus Community Rules. There's over 100,000 people in this community - rules are required to ensure a safe and positive environment.

And finally, and absolutely most importantly

READ FIRST ***What to do when asking for GamePack or Script support*** <---- PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE POSTING ANY QUESTIONS

Feel free to share your best settings and of course when posting bugs be as detailed as possible (did I mention that already?)

COME SEE ME ON THE CRONUS DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/mJgQyM4

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: NBA 2K20 - Advanced Perfect Shot GamePack

so gamepack is not available?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to banditpanda For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by banditpanda View Post
    so gamepack is not available?
    They are working on it.....

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Yes can’t wait !

Community Boss

User Info Menu

This is really special. You guys are going to love what Batts has come up with

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Re: NBA 2K20 GamePack - (Batts)

NBA 2k20 [BETA] / Batts v1.0 is on the GamePack Server. Post any issues or bugs you find here or on Discord https://discord.gg/h2vjEt5

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Re: NBA 2K20 GamePack [BETA] / Batts

i dont understand, this pack is out already to used or is been develop?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chicho788 View Post
    i dont understand, this pack is out already to used or is been develop?
    Yes it's available to test and use. It is a beta...there could be a few bugs.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

can you explain better this steps, there are alot of gaps in between

Record Shot Times

• Hold RT/R2 - output is blocked from the console so it will not provide a speed boost. ( what is this for, and do i have to release it or keep pressing)
    • Press and hold X/SQUARE to start the shot animation and release at the desired time.(and then what) do i have to keep pressing R2 during the jump shot or not )
    • Continue holding RT/R2. The LED will be flashing green to show that it has captured the time.
    • Press Right Stick either UP or Down to save the new time to that shot. LED will return to flashing blue.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

if i follow this steps my player wont stop automatic shooting if i ask for a pass or some one give me the ball it will shoot automatic from the play i am at the moment i receive the ball and i cant make it stop

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Loving this game pack already. I’ll be playing most of the day; I’ll let y’all know if I notice any bugs.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ralphtorres2k For This Useful Post:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

if i follow this steps my player wont stop automatic shooting if i ask for a pass or some one give me the ball it will shoot automatic from the play i am at the moment i receive the ball and i cant make it stop
    I think I just answered you on Discord. Clear the memory slots on your device. Then reload the GamePack into another slot and try again.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

can you explain better this steps, there are alot of gaps in between

Record Shot Times

• Hold RT/R2 - output is blocked from the console so it will not provide a speed boost. ( what is this for, and do i have to release it or keep pressing)
    • Press and hold X/SQUARE to start the shot animation and release at the desired time.(and then what) do i have to keep pressing R2 during the jump shot or not )
    ( what is this for, and do i have to release it or keep pressing)

You have to let the program know somehow that you want to capture the button press time.

and then what) do i have to keep pressing R2 during the jump shot or not )

The very next line below this comment

Bullet #4 - Continue holding RT/R2.

It's as simple as hold RT while pressing X/SQUARE for a normal jump shot. When you release X/Square the LED is going to be flashing green (still holding RT) press RS Up if you want to assign that time to Up, Down for Down or Y/Triangle if you want that time for free throws.

I'm sorry if you feel there are gaps in my explanations. I tried to be as clear as possible. Charlie (MaxADMIN) is putting together an official detailed instruction manual - shouldn't be long.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

i know you are doing the best for the community i am not criticizing just saying my point of view and whats happening i am going to to on the discord is better and faster thanks bro
    criticizingcriticizingcriticizingcriticizing

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

i know you are doing the best for the community i am not criticizing just saying my point of view and whats happening i am going to to on the discord is better and faster thanks bro
    criticizingcriticizingcriticizingcriticizing
    And who do you think will be answering your questions there

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    And who do you think will be answering your questions there
    When do u think vc generator will be fixed

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    ( what is this for, and do i have to release it or keep pressing)

You have to let the program know somehow that you want to capture the button press time.

and then what) do i have to keep pressing R2 during the jump shot or not )

The very next line below this comment

Bullet #4 - Continue holding RT/R2.

It's as simple as hold RT while pressing X/SQUARE for a normal jump shot. When you release X/Square the LED is going to be flashing green (still holding RT) press RS Up if you want to assign that time to Up, Down for Down or Y/Triangle if you want that time for free throws.

I'm sorry if you feel there are gaps in my explanations. I tried to be as clear as possible.

i think you were clear lol everybody read slowly and then read it again then test it out step by step not that hard

21. The Following User Says Thank You to madmax4 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

thanks for sharing, going to give this a try tomorrow

is there any way or possible in future to have mods assigned to dpad, so I can assign them to paddles on xbox elite controller, as I would find this much easier/more convenient

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

wHATS THE DISCORD LINK?

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cmd88 View Post
    wHATS THE DISCORD LINK?
    In the first post of this topic

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by saffie View Post
    thanks for sharing, going to give this a try tomorrow

is there any way or possible in future to have mods assigned to dpad, so I can assign them to paddles on xbox elite controller, as I would find this much easier/more convenient
    We could definitely look at doing an Xbox One Elite Edition of this pack.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I appreciate that reminder. Didn't see it due to me switching from a few forums to get as much info as I possibly can on this game. I definitely over looked it. Thanks again.. BTW.. I'll like to say I really appreciate all the time and effort you guys put in. Thanks!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to cmd88 For This Useful Post:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Recording Shot Times

This is probably a "jee-whiz" feature as much as anything but everyone seems to want to go right to it. If you just start with the default times then edit those, it's probably going to be a lot easier and faster. In fact I'm thinking about removing it all together because it is really not needed.

The default time for the Jump Shot on RS UP is 650 milliseconds. Mostly likely that's within +/- 100 milliseconds of the time you need. Test the shot. If shot feedback is Early that means you need to add time. If shot feedback is Late subtract time (follow the instructions in the 1st post).

The timing of a Perfect Release is constantly changing. When you purchase Upgrades and especially Shooting Badges your Perfect Time is going to change. Meaning, you need to test and then edit the times for ALL shots. It's how the game is designed and has nothing to do with how well the GamePack works.

For those playing My Career -

When you first start a new player in "My Career" and are going through the opening story and even through the 1st season or so of your NBA career, the game is constantly changing your chance of having a Perfect Release and making a shot. This is done to follow the story-line of the game. I have changed the timing on Jump Shot after every single shot in some games and have seen it go back and forth from Slightly Early to Slightly Late and never Perfect Release with 10 ms changes.

NOTE

GPC and Times - All wait() times are rounded up to the next 10 millisecond increment, due to how the VM (Virtual Machine - the chip inside the device) operates. The default iteration cycle of the VM is 10 milliseconds. On an iteration the VM starts at the top of the main{}, sequentially executes every command, compiles an output report and sends the report to the console. That means any time above that cycle is pushed to the next cycle.

Example wait(15):

1st Iteration - VM encounters wait(), starts a timer for the delay, sees the delay will not be met during this iteration and moves on. +10ms
    2nd Iteration - VM encounters wait(), sees that the delay will be met during this iteration and moves to the next command. +10ms

So by the time the next command is executed 20 millisecond has passed. Times of 1 - 9 = 10, 31 - 39 = 40 and so on.

There are times that you are suppose to struggle and the game, by altering the "Perfect Release Time" and your percentage of making a shot is going to make sure that you do. During some games they even make it impossible to have a "Perfect Release". I have taken 3 different players through the All-Start break of season 1 and have seen it happen multiple times. Again this is how the game is designed and not the GamePack.

Once you have progressed further in the game and increased your Skill Attributes and Badges, this all starts to even out and have less of an impact.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA III

User Info Menu

yes what batts said basically the short version is when dealing with my player the timings don’t stay the same but if u using a real nba player in a game there jump shot timing won’t change unless your doing a different shot mechanic

30. The Following User Says Thank You to madmax4 For This Useful Post:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by madmax4 View Post
    yes what batts said basically the short version is when dealing with my player the timings don’t stay the same but if u using a real nba player in a game there jump shot timing won’t change unless your doing a different shot mechanic
    Exactly. One thing I didn't mention...the position of your player when you activate a shot effects timing. If he is standing still (both feet planted), dribbling (where the ball is in the dribble), moving or sprinting these all effect the timing of the shot.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

@Batts Can you make just the portion for timed jumpshots into a script?

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by smittyICE View Post
    @Batts Can you make just the portion for timed jumpshots into a script?
    Or just use the timed jumpshots part of the GamePack.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

I'd like to add also remember the timing of a shot is also going to be different where on the court you are......I have tested this alot....the corner three is going to have a different window for green than the elbows or top....keep this in mind

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Fawl3r For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Anyone have a jumpshot and timing that’s working for them?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=MaxADMIN;1196398]Or just use the timed jumpshots part of the GamePack.[/QUOTEdoes it work it the rec ?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thank you for your work! Does the perfect shot work online? Especially in park? If latency is an issue ( I don't see why it should be because even if it's delayed the amount of power shouldn't be affected ) then can I account for latency?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast