Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: NBA 2K20 GamePack [BETA] / Batts

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: NBA 2K20 GamePack [BETA] / Batts

hey man we need a detailed video on this because mines refuses to work. sometimes it has slight early release and other times late. the nba 2k19 version of this was more simple and easy and it worked for themost part if there was no huge server delay

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jkingtheprophet View Post
    hey man we need a detailed video on this because mines refuses to work. sometimes it has slight early release and other times late. the nba 2k19 version of this was more simple and easy and it worked for themost part if there was no huge server delay
    Go through any of the multiple thread on here for NBA 2K20 and you will see it talked about over and over. In NBA 2K20 there is no guaranteed "Perfect Release". Even when your release is within the window, whether you make the shot or not is based on a percentage of a number of different factors. I can take 10 shots with release times within 1ms of each other. I might make 7 out of 10 with the game saying one release was early and the others late. What is should say..."I don't care when you released that one because you weren't going to make it."

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey Batts is there a dribble script we can use?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Omg Every Time I read the Instructions I master something different,Wish you would update soon

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I have tried everything to get this to work. I set it to the d-pad, and hold L1.... hit the d-pad, nothing. Tried to time it myself, never works. Please help.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I figured it out. Thanks for the script. Great work.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

you figured it out? is it working for you ? if so do tell.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123