Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Topic: NBA 2K20 GamePack [BETA] / Batts

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: NBA 2K20 GamePack [BETA] / Batts

hey man we need a detailed video on this because mines refuses to work. sometimes it has slight early release and other times late. the nba 2k19 version of this was more simple and easy and it worked for themost part if there was no huge server delay

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jkingtheprophet View Post
    hey man we need a detailed video on this because mines refuses to work. sometimes it has slight early release and other times late. the nba 2k19 version of this was more simple and easy and it worked for themost part if there was no huge server delay
    Go through any of the multiple thread on here for NBA 2K20 and you will see it talked about over and over. In NBA 2K20 there is no guaranteed "Perfect Release". Even when your release is within the window, whether you make the shot or not is based on a percentage of a number of different factors. I can take 10 shots with release times within 1ms of each other. I might make 7 out of 10 with the game saying one release was early and the others late. What is should say..."I don't care when you released that one because you weren't going to make it."

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hey Batts is there a dribble script we can use?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Omg Every Time I read the Instructions I master something different,Wish you would update soon

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I have tried everything to get this to work. I set it to the d-pad, and hold L1.... hit the d-pad, nothing. Tried to time it myself, never works. Please help.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I figured it out. Thanks for the script. Great work.

SILVER III

User Info Menu

you figured it out? is it working for you ? if so do tell.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

hey just a heads up i been perm banned from 2k they didn't tell me an exact reason but this is all i was doing...been doing it a few months for long periods a day (about 10+ a day) am i alone here or has anyone else been banned and or suspended ?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpower View Post
    hey just a heads up i been perm banned from 2k they didn't tell me an exact reason but this is all i was doing...been doing it a few months for long periods a day (about 10+ a day) am i alone here or has anyone else been banned and or suspended ?
    What did you do? VC farm?
    i got banned last week!, im farming while messing around with proxy server and vpn.
    I’ve been farming since day 1, after messing around with proxys/vpn i got banned.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D696969 View Post
    What did you do? VC farm?
    i got banned last week!, im farming while messing around with proxy server and vpn.
    I’ve been farming since day 1, after messing around with proxys/vpn i got banned.

all i did was this VC farm and i was all good for like 4 months then bam banned one day , i went and made a new account vc farmed and the next day bam banned again its weird because previous years ive farmed all day without any issues

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flowerpower View Post
    all i did was this VC farm and i was all good for like 4 months then bam banned one day , i went and made a new account vc farmed and the next day bam banned again its weird because previous years ive farmed all day without any issues
    did you stacks those vc?
    i get a console ban lol i cant event create a new account lol.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by D696969 View Post
    did you stacks those vc?
    i get a console ban lol i cant event create a new account lol.
    stacked a little but kept buying boxes of packs on myteam so my amount never went crazy....yeah i can keep making account no problem thats weird i wonder whats going on and how do they know i was farming when its only in my career mode

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hey bro first thx ,,, can u make video for me or give me script for green shot plz with pic or video bc my english not good

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Need some help with this gamepack, configured it to activate with LB, shoot with D-Pad, doesn't seem to work for me, still need to hold LT and use right stick. Also, I press Y while on free throws, doesn't do anything. Anyone have any idea where i'm going wrong?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

i can't find it on the server, where can i download? Anyone has the same issue?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Red face NBA 2k20 Gamepack for Cronus Zen (Question/ Request)

Hi Batts & Community,

Does anyone have any idea if the NBA 2k20 gamepack on the cronusmax can be somehow used for the Zen. Also if not, would it be possible to get one just with jumpshot timing and adjustment?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    I think I just answered you on Discord. Clear the memory slots on your device. Then reload the GamePack into another slot and try again.
    I keep having the same issue. I saved my release, whenever I load my release the player shoots immediately “very late” every time will not stop shooting. I have wiped memory 3 times and redownloaded the script still won’t fix it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123