Topic: How to connect Xim Apex and Cronusmax to PC with mouse and keyboard?

SILVER II

User Info Menu

How to connect Xim Apex and Cronusmax to PC with mouse and keyboard?

I have a mouse and keyboard, together with a Xbox one controller connected to a Xim Apex. I have the Xim Apex connected to the Cronusmax, and the Cronusmax is (via Output) plugged in the PC. Further, I have connected the Cronusmax via the PCPROG connected to the PC. At some time this set up worked for playing at Fortnite, but it's very unstable. Can anyone help me in finding another solution?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Re: How to connect Xim Apex and Cronusmax to PC with mouse and keyboard?

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua111 View Post
    I have a mouse and keyboard, together with a Xbox one controller connected to a Xim Apex. I have the Xim Apex connected to the Cronusmax, and the Cronusmax is (via Output) plugged in the PC. Further, I have connected the Cronusmax via the PCPROG connected to the PC. At some time this set up worked for playing at Fortnite, but it's very unstable. Can anyone help me in finding another solution?
    Sounds like you're using one PC for this. I would load the script or Gamepack that you're using into one of the memory slots on the CronusMax. Shut-down Cronus Pro and disconnect that cable from the pcprog....then start the game and switch the CMP to the correct memory slot.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Thank you for your help Batts! Your suggestion works out, but I have to keep the pcprog connected to the pc. But your tip about closing Cronus Pro did the trick fir me I use a second keyboard and mouse for the regular stuff. So meanwhile I have two keyboard and two mice connected to my pc. I am thinking about a switch in order to solve this. Do you have any tips on this? Thank you agian for your help

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua111 View Post
    Thank you for your help Batts! Your suggestion works out, but I have to keep the pcprog connected to the pc. But your tip about closing Cronus Pro did the trick fir me������������ I use a second keyboard and mouse for the regular stuff. So meanwhile I have two keyboard and two mice connected to my pc. I am thinking about a switch in order to solve this. Do you have any tips on this? Thank you agian for your help������
    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Sounds like you're using one PC for this. I would load the script or Gamepack that you're using into one of the memory slots on the CronusMax. Shut-down Cronus Pro and disconnect that cable from the pcprog....then start the game and switch the CMP to the correct memory slot.
    Guys can you help me, how did you get the xim apex & cronusmax plus work in 1 PC ?

All I did was connected x1 controller & mouse & keyboard woth xim apex

Then connected Xim apex to Cronusmax

Then Cronusmax connected to USB port directly (no mini usb or PCPROG)

But still doesn't work

More details:
    When I use xim apex alone it works!!

Also when I use Cronusmax alone it works (with X1 controller)

What's the mistake I did ?
    Also in tools - device - output protocol is set to x360 (I use X1 controller last gen/ver)

Thanks alot