Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Topic: NBA 2K20 - My Career VC Generator GamePack (Batts) -Updated

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

Works on PS4 .... however it doesnt redo it over and over on PS4 , after one game it just sits at the screen and doesnt rematch or anything

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Same here ran it before bed woke up and it was at the team comparison screen im on ps4

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Nidge View Post
    Same here ran it before bed woke up and it was at the team comparison screen im on ps4

Exactly, I had to redo the thing like 6 times . It’s working now continually but it still sits at team comparison for a little bit . Could be faster and more effective version of this . Not a bad start though

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Just a heads up This game pack is not 100% working on PS4 it gets stuck in the box score after a few games

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Nidge For This Useful Post:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas007 View Post
    Exactly, I had to redo the thing like 6 times . It’s working now continually but it still sits at team comparison for a little bit . Could be faster and more effective version of this . Not a bad start though
    "Could be faster and more effective version of this"

Ok....let's see what you've come up with

It is getting hung-up on the comparison screen. In order to get to work on PS4 I had to redo some of the timing cues. Unlike my friend above who thinks it could be faster, it actually needs to slow down a bit.

The thing with a program like this is, you have to take into consideration "What is the longest amount of time that a particular sequence can be". It's obviously cutting one of these a little short and ended up on the wrong screen. v1.2 should be out before too long.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post

It is getting hung-up on the comparison screen. In order to get to work on PS4 I had to redo some of the timing cues. Unlike my friend above who thinks it could be faster, it actually needs to slow down a bit.

The thing with a program like this is, you have to take into consideration "What is the longest amount of time that a particular sequence can be". It's obviously cutting one of these a little short and ended up on the wrong screen. v1.2 should be out before too long.
    Appreciate all the work your doing for this community bro 100!

I was just wondering if we could take that rumble perfect release part of this gamepack and use it in mycareer/online to get consistent green releases?

EDIT: I havent actually tried this gamepack yet, just based off of what other people have been saying this seems to have a script where when the shot rumbles it releases the shoot button to get a perfect release. If i am completely wrong about this would this type of script/gamepack still be possible?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lozathelegend View Post
    Appreciate all the work your doing for this community bro 100!

I was just wondering if we could take that rumble perfect release part of this gamepack and use it in mycareer/online to get consistent green releases?

EDIT: I havent actually tried this gamepack yet, just based off of what other people have been saying this seems to have a script where when the shot rumbles it releases the shoot button to get a perfect release. If i am completely wrong about this would this type of script/gamepack still be possible?
    I've looked at that. If you wait until the game sends the rumble information to release the ball....it's late..every time. A perfect release is actually just before you get the rumble (even though it may not feel like that, but we're talking milliseconds).

The release time varies depending on your movement. If you have both feet planted before you start the shot, it's one timing....if you're moving when you hit the shot button it's another.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I've looked at that. If you wait until the game sends the rumble information to release the ball....it's late..every time. A perfect release is actually just before you get the rumble (even though it may not feel like that, but we're talking milliseconds).

The release time varies depending on your movement. If you have both feet planted before you start the shot, it's one timing....if you're moving when you hit the shot button it's another.
    Ok, so theres just no way to get a perfect release based off of rumble timing?

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lozathelegend View Post
    Ok, so theres just no way to get a perfect release based off of rumble timing?
    You can. You record the rumble then subtract 220. Should green for career mode. Just standing shot

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dricon For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

new update just ends up staying on box score and hovering over 'injury' and clicking on that, run it 3 times now and came back top it just on that

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by saffie View Post
    new update just ends up staying on box score and hovering over 'injury' and clicking on that, run it 3 times now and came back top it just on that
    What screen are you on when you start the pack?

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

What screen are you on when you start the pack?
    the main page hovering over play now, the same way I was doing on the first version

Community Boss

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by saffie View Post
    the main page hovering over play now, the same way I was doing on the first version
    Can you record a video so we can check it out?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

I dont understand why you getting so offended

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaxADMIN View Post
    Can you record a video so we can check it out?
    went to record for you and now I don't seem to be having the issue. Had it running longer than the other times as well, so false alarm it seems

20. The Following User Says Thank You to saffie For This Useful Post:

MASTER GUARDIAN I

User Info Menu

I don't think he's offended. It's just not great criticism telling someone it could be more effective. I think he's taken into consideration the speed of the script.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to dricon For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

How much VC are you all getting with this ? Thanks

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Trust me, I'm not easily offended or I would never spend the hours that I do on this stuff.

"I noticed that the timing in <whatever> seems a little off and it could be that after a couple of cycles it getting out of sync"

See that's something I can work with. Gives me a bit of information.

"Could be faster and more effective"....not so much.

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Trust me, I'm not easily offended or I would never spend the hours that I do on this stuff.

"I noticed that the timing in <whatever> seems a little off and it could be that after a couple of cycles it getting out of sync"

How did u manage to time Curry’s jumpsot lol

26. The Following User Says Thank You to checkmex85 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

lol he wasn’t offended

28. The Following User Says Thank You to 1dash For This Useful Post:

SILVER III

User Info Menu

does it put you in the middle so you watch the game?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Champz1995 View Post
    does it put you in the middle so you watch the game?
    Strange as it may sound....the camera angle seems to effect his accuracy. If you use one of the side-line views....instead of stepping back over the 3 point line, he comes forward (I guess because it would take him out of the camera view otherwise) so he ends up shooting mostly 2 point shoots and doesn't get a Perfect Release near as often.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

TY I like it

32. The Following User Says Thank You to junsicc For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

cool so pretty much what I am saying is that it works but I was confused when it would go to the the other screen and sit there . You explained it I understand now .

Yes it does get out of sync after a couple of tries so i (we the community) don’t get much vc for this . I would let it run for like 7 hours and only get like 3k vc . Also every time I have ran it I wake up to update in the bottom left corner and the script ends because of that . Idk if it’s because 2k is making updates everyday or if this method triggers it I’m not sure . I appreciate you taking time for the script just trying to give my opinion on it . I’ll do better with the criticism part on my end

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

cool so pretty much what I am saying is that it works but I was confused when it would go to the the other screen and sit there . You explained it I understand now .

Yes it does get out of sync after a couple of tries so i (we the community) don’t get much vc for this . I would let it run for like 7 hours and only get like 3k vc . Also every time I have ran it I wake up to update in the bottom left corner and the script ends because of that . Idk if it’s because 2k is making updates everyday or if this method triggers it I’m not sure . I appreciate you taking time for the script just trying to give my opinion on it . I’ll do better with the criticism part on my end
    This is all we have UNTILL someone makes a perfect mycareer script

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

First of all, really appreciate your work on this game pack. Was working like charm before today’s patch. Looks like 2k changed up something. Not getting curry on offense anymore. Please see if gamepack can be updated if you have time. Thank you!

36. The Following User Says Thank You to xbuester For This Useful Post:

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by xbuester View Post
    First of all, really appreciate your work on this game pack. Was working like charm before today’s patch. Looks like 2k changed up something. Not getting curry on offense anymore. Please see if gamepack can be updated if you have time. Thank you!
    Thanks for the report. I'm looking into. For some reason (it may be a glitch on their part) you are now assigned as Player 2 (Bonga - The lowest rated player I could find on any roster ) That's not good....

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Thanks for your work on the gamepack. I had a similar problem with it choosing bongs but it still gives you the vc. I had an issue that after three games or four games, it would end up in the coach settings and it would change settings around. Not sure what the cause was but I’m certain it lost its way restarting the next game.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Papaswift14 View Post
    Thanks for your work on the gamepack. I had a similar problem with it choosing bongs but it still gives you the vc. I had an issue that after three games or four games, it would end up in the coach settings and it would change settings around. Not sure what the cause was but I’m certain it lost its way restarting the next game.
    I'm looking into right now. Update should be available soon.

Also I've added NBA 2K channels to our Discord Server. Everyone is invited to join https://discord.gg/KMpm4cE

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Would it be possible to add a something to the script which would back out of the box score screen and select rematch every 20 minutes or so (Circle,up,up,right,cross,down,cross) just incase it gets stuck? It works great for about an hour or so but it gets caught pressing cross on the adding vc menu which messes up the timing. Not sure if it's possible to add without messing with the timing but it would make it perfect. Regardless, thanks for taking the time to make this!

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast