Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 90 of 287

Topic: NBA 2K20 - My Career VC Generator GamePack (Batts) -Updated

  1. #61
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Quote Originally Posted by yuhyuhyuh2112 View Post
    Would it be possible to add a something to the script which would back out of the box score screen and select rematch every 20 minutes or so (Circle,up,up,right,cross,down,cross) just incase it gets stuck? It works great for about an hour or so but it gets caught pressing cross on the adding vc menu which messes up the timing. Not sure if it's possible to add without messing with the timing but it would make it perfect. Regardless, thanks for taking the time to make this!
    I agreee it keeps getting stuck

  2. #62
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Quote Originally Posted by yuhyuhyuh2112 View Post
    Would it be possible to add a something to the script which would back out of the box score screen and select rematch every 20 minutes or so (Circle,up,up,right,cross,down,cross) just incase it gets stuck? It works great for about an hour or so but it gets caught pressing cross on the adding vc menu which messes up the timing. Not sure if it's possible to add without messing with the timing but it would make it perfect. Regardless, thanks for taking the time to make this!
    Thanks for the information and suggestion. I haven't had a chance to get to it yet. I've spent the last two days doing nothing but working on the 2k20 GamePack.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  4. #63
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    i have faith in you batts, just let us know when the vc script is redone so we can run it up and thank you !

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Atlas007 For This Useful Post:


  6. #64
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlas007 View Post
    i have faith in you batts, just let us know when the vc script is redone so we can run it up and thank you !
    v1.3 is on the server. Back to playing Curry and has been running fine for me.

  7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  8. #65
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Thank you Batts da man!!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to xbuester For This Useful Post:


  10. #66
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    v1.3 is on the server. Back to playing Curry and has been running fine for me.

    What i miss ? I thought we was still on 1.1 lol..... same steps ?

  11. #67
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Quote Originally Posted by Atlas007 View Post
    What i miss ? I thought we was still on 1.1 lol..... same steps ?
    yes

  12. #68
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Am I the only one that's still getting stuck?

  13. #69
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbreezy View Post
    Am I the only one that's still getting stuck?
    What console are you playing on and where is it sticking?

  14. #70
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    I'm on ps4. Let me run it one more time and ill let you know sir.

  15. #71
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbreezy View Post
    Am I the only one that's still getting stuck?
    I'm on ps4 it goes to box score after a few games and stays in box score.

  16. #72
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Same.

  17. #73
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Still not working ughh

  18. #74
    GOLD NOVA III

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    hey batts the ppl who have the fps strike pack seen to have the 2k20 generater, and other mods working and get them early isn't that basically the same device ? are different ppl responsible for those mods/device compared to the cronus max ? i know that one u have to pay but they seem to get mods quicker then the cronus max device i know cronus max basically revolves around the community but the gamepacks over there seen to be better then the cronusmax device is it run by the same person?

  19. #75
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Quote Originally Posted by madmax4 View Post
    hey batts the ppl who have the fps strike pack seen to have the 2k20 generater, and other mods working and get them early isn't that basically the same device ? are different ppl responsible for those mods/device compared to the cronus max ? i know that one u have to pay but they seem to get mods quicker then the cronus max device i know cronus max basically revolves around the community but the gamepacks over there seen to be better then the cronusmax device is it run by the same person?
    Collective Minds is what you could call the parent company. With Cronus, scripts and GamePacks are developed by the community. I assume some entity within Collective Minds develops the Strike Packs which you pay a subscription fee for. Cronus....the GamePacks are free. So there's going to be a delay until someone writes something.

    To take up the slack a little bit I've been writing/fixing GamePacks about as fast as I possibly can. The more GamePacks that are out, the more time needed to provide support for them. I'm only one guy going about as fast as I can

    Strike Pack is a closed system. More plug and play. I have one and yes there appears to be some very talented individuals writing the mods. They come out with things that have left me scratching my head wodering "How did they do that". The Mods are limited to what the Strike Pack producers put in them. CronusMax Plus...if you can program a little bit, just about anything you can think of is doable. Just a matter of what you're looking for.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:


  21. #76
    Support Staff

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    I'm only one guy.
    And a very great one.

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mrorion For This Useful Post:


  23. #77
    Senior Support Staff


    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    They come out with things that have left me scratching my head wodering "How did they do that".
    Legendary Batts is scratching his head about coding can't believe

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:


  25. #78
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Quote Originally Posted by checkmex85 View Post
    Still not working ughh
    The Gamepack seems to be able to exit the quit menu if it accidentally goes to it. maybe add a feature so if no rumble feedback after x amount of time, it presses circle (or whatever the buttons would be) to exit box score.

  26. #79
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    This is the same concept I released last year. https://cronusmax.com/forums/showthr...rator-XBOX-ONE
    Good share though!

  27. #80
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Quote Originally Posted by puvon9000 View Post
    The Gamepack seems to be able to exit the quit menu if it accidentally goes to it. maybe add a feature so if no rumble feedback after x amount of time, it presses circle (or whatever the buttons would be) to exit box score.
    Problems is PS4 rumbles are different. First one I wrote works great on Xbox because you get rumbles on the triggers when you dribble. PS4 doesn't get those. So you're kind of in the bind and relying on timing alone. Which can vary...like 5 seconds can make a difference between going to the next match or hanging up on a different screen.

  28. #81
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    How can you get the gamepack?

  29. #82
    Community Boss

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Quote Originally Posted by KingJohal View Post
    How can you get the gamepack?
    Step #1: Read the first post - it tells you. There's even a video.
    Step #2: Take the time to read the Cronus Manual - it tells you how to use GamePacks on the first page.

  30. #83
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Yea I got it thx

  31. #84
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Just let us know when ps4 version is fixed . Keep up the good work batts

  32. #85
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Not sure if they nerfed curry or his jump shot but he seems to miss a lot more now

  33. #86
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Quote Originally Posted by trollermod View Post
    Not sure if they nerfed curry or his jump shot but he seems to miss a lot more now
    Sorry I've been a little under-the-weather the last couple of days and haven't looked at this yet. I've got a Career VC gen that working pretty well. I need to see if the update effected it. If not I may just swap these out for now.

  34. #87
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    It hasn't affected the current my career script on this Forum but it's still buggy gets stuck once in awhile

  35. #88
    GOLD NOVA II

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Sorry I've been a little under-the-weather the last couple of days and haven't looked at this yet. I've got a Career VC gen that working pretty well. I need to see if the update effected it. If not I may just swap these out for now.
    Sounds great hope u feel better

  36. #89
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Sorry I've been a little under-the-weather the last couple of days and haven't looked at this yet. I've got a Career VC gen that working pretty well. I need to see if the update effected it. If not I may just swap these out for now.
    No problem just something I noticed..what career VC gen are you using?

  37. #90
    The GPC Godfather



    User Info Menu

    Re: NBA 2K20 - VC Generator GamePack (Batts) --fixed--

    Quote Originally Posted by trollermod View Post
    No problem just something I noticed..what career VC gen are you using?
    The one I made

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •