Topic: xbox one -Cronus max -PUBG

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Talking xbox one -Cronus max -PUBG

Hi my son wants one of these tried researching them through youtube etc.
    Hes always on PUBG and adamant these will help him 'get more dinners'.

any one had any experiences of the scripts for pubg (using xbox one elite controller)

scripts such as the
    PUBG ANTI RECOIL,AIMASSIST,

on the instructions in the script seem a bit off putting for example

<code id="code" class=" language-clike" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; background: none; vertical-align: baseline; text-size-adjust: 100%; font-family: Consolas, Monaco, "Andale Mono", monospace; text-shadow: white 0px 1px; direction: ltr; word-spacing: normal; word-break: normal; tab-size: 4; hyphens: none; position: relative; box-shadow: none; border-radius: 0px; overflow: auto;">// Class 17. AIM ASSIST
    // hold XB1_A + press XB1_X

or

<code id="code" class=" language-clike" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; background: none; vertical-align: baseline; text-size-adjust: 100%; font-family: Consolas, Monaco, "Andale Mono", monospace; text-shadow: white 0px 1px; direction: ltr; word-spacing: normal; word-break: normal; tab-size: 4; hyphens: none; position: relative; box-shadow: none; border-radius: 0px; overflow: auto;">//1. Profile 1 On => ADS_BTN + D pad Up

</code>
    </code></pre>hope you guys can help thanks .

joe

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Re: xbox one -Cronus max -PUBG

Quote Originally Posted by igoe2005 View Post
    Hi my son wants one of these tried researching them through youtube etc.
    Hes always on PUBG and adamant these will help him 'get more dinners'.

any one had any experiences of the scripts for pubg (using xbox one elite controller)

scripts such as the
    PUBG ANTI RECOIL,AIMASSIST,

on the instructions in the script seem a bit off putting for example

<code id="code" class=" language-clike" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; background: none; vertical-align: baseline; text-size-adjust: 100%; font-family: Consolas, Monaco, "Andale Mono", monospace; text-shadow: white 0px 1px; direction: ltr; word-spacing: normal; word-break: normal; tab-size: 4; hyphens: none; position: relative; box-shadow: none; border-radius: 0px; overflow: auto;">// Class 17. AIM ASSIST
    // hold XB1_A + press XB1_X

or

<code id="code" class=" language-clike" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; background: none; vertical-align: baseline; text-size-adjust: 100%; font-family: Consolas, Monaco, "Andale Mono", monospace; text-shadow: white 0px 1px; direction: ltr; word-spacing: normal; word-break: normal; tab-size: 4; hyphens: none; position: relative; box-shadow: none; border-radius: 0px; overflow: auto;">//1. Profile 1 On => ADS_BTN + D pad Up

</code>
    </code>hope you guys can help thanks .

joe
    Hey Joe,

I can see it says Profile 1? So i'm not sure if your son is looking for 2 recoil profiles the script below has Aim Assist & 1 Anti Recoil Profile if you would like more profiles feel free to quote me

Here:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hi im not too sure i havent bought 1 for him yet just looking in to it i play myself and confused with the whole thing

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by igoe2005 View Post
    hi im not too sure i havent bought 1 for him yet just looking in to it i play myself and confused with the whole thing
    Alright take your time.

We have tutorials for everything and a great support team which will help you out if needed everything is easy to setup and takes no time at all

Support Staff

User Info Menu

Hey.

Along with Custom Scripts we have a Gamepack section that is exclusively for CronusMax users with the best and latest up to-date mods. Here's the
    PUBG GamePack
    Instructions. This page is very informative and each mod has it's own descriptions detailing what each mods does. How they work. Rumble feedback and or L.E.D changes so you know exactly what mods are active. It doesn't just end at PUBG we have over 175 Gamepacks, Online Custom GPC libary and this forum filled with scripts,knowledge and information.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mrorion For This Useful Post:

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Good evening!
    How do I know a script is active?
    i'm using mouse and keyboard on xbox one!
    I tried a few, but I'm unsuccessful, I believe I'm doing something wrong activating the script.

Does any color, number or letter appear on the pendrive of cronus max? because when I activate Capture mode in Xaim the following image appears on the cronusmax USB stick.

Attachment 6845

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Hey, I'm just waiting for my Cronusmaxplus to arrive, i would like to install the PUBG Smart pack just for the anti-recoil, could you tell me if the PUBG Smart Pack is all that I need? And do I need to download the smart pack or just follow instructions on how to configure it?

Thank you