Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Topic: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

SPEAK friends I am a complete layman with this subject I downloaded the file here opens the skill generator more I don't know how to activate nor use someone with patience to teach me how to use correctly I thought it would be low to open the game to edit the skills and that's it.

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kallum27 View Post
    @Excalibur circle
    I saw in script that right now you set shot button to R2.
    Go to Button Layout and be sure that script buttons match your Button Layout in game !

Quote Originally Posted by killa1029 View Post
    hi @Excalibur i wonder if anyone could help me pls.. i just bought an elite controller 2.. and when using firmware 1.24 my controller won't even connect.. now one person suggested downgrading to 1.23.. which i did and it connected fine, but then none of the fifa skills work.. i was just trying to use the paddles for a couple of skills if possible.. any help would be greafully appreciated
    You should provide more information - right now I can't help you.
    First : connect device to the PC , connect Controller to device - run Device Monitor and now test paddles - I need to know how they registered by CronusMAX.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

@Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    You should provide more information - right now I can't help you.
    First : connect device to the PC , connect Controller to device - run Device Monitor and now test paddles - I need to know how they registered by CronusMAX.
    sry i'm a little confused.. its just the only way my elite 2 controller will connect to my cronusmax on my xbox now is when i downgrade the firmware to 1.23.. but when i do,no skill will work with the paddles.. but the skills generator does say its only compatible with firmware 1.24+ (is this my reason why is not working?) i took a SS of the device monitor but wasn't sure if it was correct or not..

Attachment 7094

mant thx in advance

*EDIT* AHHH i just pressed evey button and all work but the paddles.. is there a way to get them to work?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I spent ages trying to get this to work and the best I could come up with was mapping the buttons to L3 and View (PS4_SHARE) and using them as 2 extra buttons. If you figure it out let me know how you did it.

Quote Originally Posted by killa1029 View Post
    @Excalibur

sry i'm a little confused.. its just the only way my elite 2 controller will connect to my cronusmax on my xbox now is when i downgrade the firmware to 1.23.. but when i do,no skill will work with the paddles.. but the skills generator does say its only compatible with firmware 1.24+ (is this my reason why is not working?) i took a SS of the device monitor but wasn't sure if it was correct or not..

Attachment 7094

mant thx in advance

*EDIT* AHHH i just pressed evey button and all work but the paddles.. is there a way to get them to work?

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Time finnish its working on the script 100%??

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi,
    What camera setting is everyone using? I find it hard to use the skills generator because it depends which direction the player is facing. Using the co-op camera settings in pro-clubs mode is weird because the "right-stick skills" won't line up with direction is facing. If I set my right-stick up to sombrero for instance, this will perform a ball-roll while in co-op camera mode.

What am I doing wrong?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Is there any chance you could please have a look at the universal drag back as dont seem to work like in older versions thanks

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hi @Excalibur great work on fifa its awesome is there anything you can do in ps4 for us scuff controller players like you did for xbox elite as would love to be able to use that feature on the fly as it looks good? Also what combo would you recommend I used as in what would you use?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rabzdfs1 View Post
    Is there any chance you could please have a look at the universal drag back as dont seem to work like in older versions thanks
    I didn't change anything there.

Quote Originally Posted by lfcgazynwa View Post
    Hi @Excalibur great work on fifa its awesome is there anything you can do in ps4 for us scuff controller players like you did for xbox elite as would love to be able to use that feature on the fly as it looks good? Also what combo would you recommend I used as in what would you use?
    The XB1 Elite controller is the only one that have independant paddles. - so the answer is - nope.
    About the combos - you need to experiment different combos , Skills and find which works best for you.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    I didn't change anything there.

The XB1 Elite controller is the only one that have independant paddles. - so the answer is - nope.
    About the combos - you need to experiment different combos , Skills and find which works best for you.
    The thrustmaster on ps4 has independent paddles also I believe that would work?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by lfcgazynwa View Post
    The thrustmaster on ps4 has independent paddles also I believe that would work?
    You need to connect it to the CronusMAX device and look is they are recognised like independent buttons .

SILVER I

User Info Menu

good afternoon guys could someone teach me how to make it work on pc

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hello where can i find Cronus pro to use the scripts for fifa? I don't understand, thanks for your help

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Djuzyone View Post
    hello where can i find Cronus pro to use the scripts for fifa? I don't understand, thanks for your help
    You don't need it.
    Use ZEN Studio.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223