Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829
Results 841 to 863 of 863

Topic: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

  1. #841
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Does it work on the PC?

  2. #842
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioRicardo View Post
    Does it work on the PC?
    yes

  3. #843
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Where do I get the latest version?

  4. #844
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Quote Originally Posted by FabioRicardo View Post
    Where do I get the latest version?
    On the first post you will find the link - it is the latest version.

  5. #845
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Hi I have a question about the CPC you can in the menu if you have things you also need to set Save in your Cronus max zen I don't want to have some things on and I don't see any image of the scripts just the name I made myself and by the way you can make a script FOR Fortnite if you have headshot aimbot and normal aimbot which is super strong and rapid fire which is super strong

  6. #846
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Quote Originally Posted by ilK3YIl010 View Post
    Hi I have a question about the CPC you can in the menu if you have things you also need to set Save in your Cronus max zen I don't want to have some things on and I don't see any image of the scripts just the name I made myself and by the way you can make a script FOR Fortnite if you have headshot aimbot and normal aimbot which is super strong and rapid fire which is super strong
    I don't understand what do you mean.

  7. #847
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    hello I have a question do you know how to save a script in the cronusmax zen menu I want to save the game packs and turn it off can you help me with this please

  8. #848
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Quote Originally Posted by ilK3YIl010 View Post
    hello I have a question do you know how to save a script in the cronusmax zen menu I want to save the game packs and turn it off can you help me with this please
    Yuor question is not very correct - If you use gamepack , you don't need to save anything . The gamepacks have save function inside and it work automaticallty when you live the menu.
    If you ask about the script - some scripts have this function , some don't have. I need to see the script and can you tell is there this function or not.

  9. #849
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    @Excalibur is it possible to deactivate a button when im holding a another button?

    For example: I want to deactivate completely the left stick when im holding the R1 button

  10. #850
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Quote Originally Posted by BABYFACE View Post
    @Excalibur is it possible to deactivate a button when im holding a another button?

    For example: I want to deactivate completely the left stick when im holding the R1 button
    Yes, it is possible and it is very easy to do so :

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  12. #851
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    can u add fake drag back here is the vid https://youtu.be/hNPJixDiigY?t=35

  13. #852
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Quote Originally Posted by infernalxrave View Post
    can u add fake drag back here is the vid https://youtu.be/hNPJixDiigY?t=35
    This skill is wrong.

    Fake drag back in
    R1+ left analog.

  14. #853
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    I get alot of input lag on a wired controller with this script, any reason why?

  15. #854
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Hello Exaclibur, how are you? I am not able to use Timed Finishing or Timed Finesse Finishing..I create the GPC script but it just does the normal kick in the game, that is, it is not doing .. My game is customized to kick to the goal on the SQUARE button and run on the R1 button ... I tried several times, tested it with dribble scripts and also timed finishing, and it doesn't work ... I'm new here in the group, I don't know how to add the script here for you to see, I'll try to add it here. Thanks in advance, remembering that FIFA 20 had a recent update ...


  16. #855
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Excalibur, forgive me for the typo in your user in the previous post ***


    Excalibur, forgive me for the typo in your user in the previous post ***

  17. #856
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Quote Originally Posted by RafaelSaxofone View Post
    Hello Exaclibur, how are you? I am not able to use Timed Finishing or Timed Finesse Finishing..I create the GPC script but it just does the normal kick in the game, that is, it is not doing .. My game is customized to kick to the goal on the SQUARE button and run on the R1 button ... I tried several times, tested it with dribble scripts and also timed finishing, and it doesn't work ... I'm new here in the group, I don't know how to add the script here for you to see, I'll try to add it here. Thanks in advance, remembering that FIFA 20 had a recent update ...

    Hi, Thank you I'm fine.
    Your problem is that you didn't set correctly the scripts buttons and they don't match your in game button layout. This is the reason the script does not work.
    Open the app FIFA Skills Generator and go to the tab 'Button Layout" .
    There change the buttons for the Shoot, Sprint, Pass Plyer Run, Finesse Shot and so on - to match your buttons in the game.
    Attachment 6513

  18. #857
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    right, I changed it but now it only works out of time, the bar is gray ... Could you send an image of the correct way to leave the timed finishing?

  19. #858
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Quote Originally Posted by RafaelSaxofone View Post
    right, I changed it but now it only works out of time, the bar is gray ... Could you send an image of the correct way to leave the timed finishing?
    Post here the script you generated .

  20. #859
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu


  21. #860
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    can u add Fake drag back plz @Excalibur

  22. #861
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Quote Originally Posted by infernalxrave View Post
    can u add Fake drag back plz @Excalibur
    If I find free time I will add it.

  23. #862
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 Skills Generator

    I have the same Problem like the one above me. Ive set up the right in game Buttons but the timed shooting aint working im playing With the classic controls without skills can pls someone do me a script which is working with the classing controls?

  24. #863
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 Skills Generator

    Quote Originally Posted by ShakurKavalo View Post
    I have the same Problem like the one above me. Ive set up the right in game Buttons but the timed shooting aint working im playing With the classic controls without skills can pls someone do me a script which is working with the classing controls?
    Make a list with all buttons you are using in the game - this is very important!
    And then I will show you how to make a script.

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •