Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223

Topic: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

SPEAK friends I am a complete layman with this subject I downloaded the file here opens the skill generator more I don't know how to activate nor use someone with patience to teach me how to use correctly I thought it would be low to open the game to edit the skills and that's it.

Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by kallum27 View Post
    @Excalibur circle
    I saw in script that right now you set shot button to R2.
    Go to Button Layout and be sure that script buttons match your Button Layout in game !

Quote Originally Posted by killa1029 View Post
    hi @Excalibur i wonder if anyone could help me pls.. i just bought an elite controller 2.. and when using firmware 1.24 my controller won't even connect.. now one person suggested downgrading to 1.23.. which i did and it connected fine, but then none of the fifa skills work.. i was just trying to use the paddles for a couple of skills if possible.. any help would be greafully appreciated
    You should provide more information - right now I can't help you.
    First : connect device to the PC , connect Controller to device - run Device Monitor and now test paddles - I need to know how they registered by CronusMAX.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

@Excalibur

Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    You should provide more information - right now I can't help you.
    First : connect device to the PC , connect Controller to device - run Device Monitor and now test paddles - I need to know how they registered by CronusMAX.
    sry i'm a little confused.. its just the only way my elite 2 controller will connect to my cronusmax on my xbox now is when i downgrade the firmware to 1.23.. but when i do,no skill will work with the paddles.. but the skills generator does say its only compatible with firmware 1.24+ (is this my reason why is not working?) i took a SS of the device monitor but wasn't sure if it was correct or not..

Attachment 7094

mant thx in advance

*EDIT* AHHH i just pressed evey button and all work but the paddles.. is there a way to get them to work?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

I spent ages trying to get this to work and the best I could come up with was mapping the buttons to L3 and View (PS4_SHARE) and using them as 2 extra buttons. If you figure it out let me know how you did it.

Quote Originally Posted by killa1029 View Post
    @Excalibur

sry i'm a little confused.. its just the only way my elite 2 controller will connect to my cronusmax on my xbox now is when i downgrade the firmware to 1.23.. but when i do,no skill will work with the paddles.. but the skills generator does say its only compatible with firmware 1.24+ (is this my reason why is not working?) i took a SS of the device monitor but wasn't sure if it was correct or not..

Attachment 7094

mant thx in advance

*EDIT* AHHH i just pressed evey button and all work but the paddles.. is there a way to get them to work?

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131920212223