Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
Results 751 to 765 of 765

Topic: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

  1. #751
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Quote Originally Posted by InayatGaffar View Post
    Also forgot to mention i use classic button layout if that will help you make the script.

  2. #752
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Hello ivan good work i waith this skill u add ?

    is it possible to have this skill?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEoGDMv1oJ8




  3. #753
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Tthank you for this, for some reason i cant see the code it just shows as {place holder}

  4. #754
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    This is due not to the fact that the script failed, but to the fact that your player was not ready to do this skill.
    Did you know that in order to perform any of the skills, your player must be prepared?
    The CronusMAX device is not a hacking tool - it just can do what you can do with your hands but incredibly fast and amazingly precise.
    Yes of course, but often even just walking forward does not take the skill, it is as if the script arrived late or in the case of the double step it does not make the half moon necessary to start the skill

  5. #755
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Quote Originally Posted by totti240282 View Post
    Yes of course, but often even just walking forward does not take the skill, it is as if the script arrived late or in the case of the double step it does not make the half moon necessary to start the skill
    You can connect the device to the PC and running script look on the Device Monitor - you can plot the values to see them better .

  6. #756
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakin33 View Post
    Hello ivan good work i waith this skill u add ?

    is it possible to have this skill?

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEoGDMv1oJ8



    You already have it - just use Ball Roll Skill and when you perform it press sprint button and of course hold left stick forward .

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  8. #757
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Hello,
    i use this script (ony way skill)

    Code:
    combo STEP_OVER_FEINT {      
        RA_UP ();         // up   
        wait(w_rstick);             
        RA_L_R ();       // <-/->   
        wait(w_rstick);          
    
    function RA_L_R() {             
        if(right_on) {// right          
            set_val(SKILL_STICK_X,inv(LY));
            set_val(SKILL_STICK_Y,LX);      
        }                                  
        else {       //  left               
            set_val(SKILL_STICK_X,LY );     
            set_val(SKILL_STICK_Y,inv(LX)); 
        }                                
    }
    right_on is always 0, therefore it is always performed to the left, I would like you to execute the skill to the right or left depending on the position of the left analog.
    This is because stepover is performed differently based on the side.

    Thanks.

  9. #758
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Quote Originally Posted by totti240282 View Post
    Hello,
    i use this script (ony way skill)

    Code:
    combo STEP_OVER_FEINT {      
        RA_UP ();         // up   
        wait(w_rstick);             
        RA_L_R ();       // <-/->   
        wait(w_rstick);          
    
    function RA_L_R() {             
        if(right_on) {// right          
            set_val(SKILL_STICK_X,inv(LY));
            set_val(SKILL_STICK_Y,LX);      
        }                                  
        else {       //  left               
            set_val(SKILL_STICK_X,LY );     
            set_val(SKILL_STICK_Y,inv(LX)); 
        }                                
    }
    right_on is always 0, therefore it is always performed to the left, I would like you to execute the skill to the right or left depending on the position of the left analog.
    This is because stepover is performed differently based on the side.

    Thanks.
    depending on the position of the left analog. - this is not clear enough to make condition and set the right_on.


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  11. #759
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Depending on the movement of the left analog, make a half moon in the desired direction.

    Example Axis X +100 stick right axis Y move to 0 -100

    Example Axis X 0 +100 stick right axis Y move to -100 to 0

  12. #760
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Quote Originally Posted by totti240282 View Post
    Depending on the movement of the left analog, make a half moon in the desired direction.

    Example Axis X +100 stick right axis Y move to 0 -100

    Example Axis X 0 +100 stick right axis Y move to -100 to 0
    You can do yourself - just set the right_on = TRUE ( when yu want to exit to the Right )
    or right_on = FALSE; ( when you wnat to exit to the Left).

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  14. #761
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Yes, I had thought about it but I can't understand the x and y coordinates well, I could do the rest.

    Thanks.

  15. #762
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Quote Originally Posted by totti240282 View Post
    Yes, I had thought about it but I can't understand the x and y coordinates well, I could do the rest.

    Thanks.
    In FIFA series I found that there is 8 main directions for the movement of the soccer player. In the diagram below, they are presented with the color scheme and are numbered from one to eight. These numbers represent zones.



    These 8 points are represented by their coordinates for the X and Y .
    If we make list of this coordinates we will has data base.

    1.UP ___________: X=0 ; Y= -100
    2.UP-Right______: X= +100 ; Y= -100
    3. RIGHT_______: X= +100 ; Y=0
    4. Down-Right___: X=+100 ; Y=+100
    5. DOWN_______: X=0 ; Y=+100
    6. Down-Left____: X=-100 ; Y=+100
    7.LEFT_________: X=-100 ; Y=0
    8.UP-Left_______: X=-100 ; Y=-100

  16. #763
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    ok now I understand, I thought that at every minimal movement there was a different number (-100 -98 -90 etc ...).

    Code:
     if(abs(get_val(MOVE_X))> 60 || abs(get_val(MOVE_Y))> 60){    
            LX = get_val(MOVE_X);                                      
            LY = get_val(MOVE_Y);                                      
        }
    so through these coordinates we can tell him to activate the right_on depending on which direction he has taken?

    Many many thanks.

  17. #764
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    example if get_val(MOVE_X) <0 means that the left analogue is moving to the left or left diagonal, so we can activate the right_on is correct ?

  18. #765
    SILVER II

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA Series Skills Generator - supports up to FIFA 20 *NEW VERSION*

    Hi,

    I got my cronus zen today and tried the script but the elastico command does not work. The step over faint and heel to heel work fine just the elastico, when i press L1 + Right stick down it doesnt do anything

    please can you help me with this

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •