Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Gears 5 GamePack

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Thumbs up Gears 5 GamePack

This is a preview of the Gears 5 GamePack (Exclusive to CronusMAX).
    The GamePack has not been released yet, please be patient just a little.

###############################################################

GamePack includes:

• Features:
    • Perfect Active Reload
    • Anti Recoil
    • UP A Combo (Skillshot)
    • Popshot
    • Chainsaw Automation
    • Auto Melee
    • Auto Spot
    • Rapid Fire

GamePack Configuration Interface:

• In-Game Control Scheme [Class 1]
    • Tournament
    • Classic Alternate
    • Face Trigger

Want to use the game specific control options but other MODS make this impossible and only allow you to use the universal layouts? No problem. All the layout options are covered here.
    Setting this Class is very important. If you don't select the correct layout that you are using In Game, the rest of the Mods in this GamePack may not function correctly.

[URL="https://cronusmax.com/manual/images/cmplus_slot.gif[/IMG]

Feel free to share your best settings and of course when posting bugs be as detailed as possible (did I mention that already?) [/CENTER]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Re: Gears 5 - GamePack - [PREVIEW]

Planned:

- Wallbounce Assistance
    - Advanced UP A Combo
    - Elite Paddles Support

SILVER II

User Info Menu

This is gonna be an epic repack. Keep up the good work!

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mostnini View Post
    This is gonna be an epic repack. Keep up the good work!
    This has been created from scratch. A total improve to the older Gears Packs.

If you have any idea let me know.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

Community Boss

User Info Menu

This is a preview of the Gears 5 GamePack - exclusive to Cronus

Features Include:

• Perfect Active Reload
    • Anti Recoil
    • UP A Combo (Skillshot)
    • Popshot
    • Chainsaw Automation
    • Auto Melee
    • Auto Spot
    • Rapid Fire

To begin, there are four important In-Game settings that you need to enter into the GCI.....

Setup Step 1: In-Game Control Scheme Layout

• Tournament
    • Classic Alternate
    • Face Trigger

All default Gears 5 controller layout options are available in this GamePack. Use the GCI to select the one you are using, and the GamePack will automatically adjust all the Mods to your preferred choice.

NOTE: This step is critical. If you don't select the correct button layout that you are using in-game, the Mods will not function correctly, especially Anti-Recoil. Use these game provided layouts for optimal GamePack performance.

OPTIONS > CONTROLLER > CONTROL SCHEME

Setup Step 2: In-Game Sticks Layout

• Legacy
    • Left Handed
    • Legacy Left Handed

All default Gears 5 thumbstick layout options are available in this GamePack. Use the GCI to select the one you are using, and the GamePack will automatically adjust all the Mods to your preferred choice.

NOTE: This step is critical. If you don't select the correct stick layout that you are using in-game, the Mods will not function correctly, especially Anti-Recoil. Use these game provided layouts for optimal GamePack performance.

OPTIONS > CONTROLLER > STICKS

Setup Step 3: In-Game Triggers

• Left Handed

All default Gears 5 trigger layout options are available in this GamePack. Use the GCI to select the one you are using, and the GamePack will automatically adjust all the Mods to your preferred choice.

NOTE: This step is critical. If you don't select the correct trigger layout that you are using in-game, the Mods will not function correctly, especially Anti-Recoil. Use these game provided layouts for optimal GamePack performance.

OPTIONS > CONTROLLER > TRIGGERS

Setup Step 4: In-Game Target Sensitivity

• 0 - 7
    • 8 - 14
    • 15 - 22
    • 23 - 30

The Gears 5 Anti-Recoil Mod is linked to the In-Game Target Sensitivity, so the recoil weight is calculated automatically without any need to enter it yourself. Use the GCI to select the range you are using (image below shows '30' so you would select '23-30' in the GCI).

NOTE: This step is critical. If you don't select the correct value that you are using in-game, Anti-Recoil will not function correctly.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MaxADMIN For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Re: Gears 5 GamePack

Features Include:

• Perfect Active Reload
    • Anti Recoil
    • UP A Combo (Skillshot)
    • Popshot
    • Chainsaw Automation
    • Auto Melee
    • Auto Spot
    • Rapid Fire

To begin, there are four important In-Game settings that you need to enter into the GCI.....

Setup Step 1: In-Game Control Scheme Layout

• Tournament
    • Classic Alternate
    • Face Trigger

All default Gears 5 controller layout options are available in this GamePack. Use the GCI to select the one you are using, and the GamePack will automatically adjust all the Mods to your preferred choice.

NOTE: This step is critical. If you don't select the correct button layout that you are using in-game, the Mods will not function correctly, especially Anti-Recoil. Use these game provided layouts for optimal GamePack performance.

OPTIONS > CONTROLLER > CONTROL SCHEME

Setup Step 2: In-Game Sticks Layout

• Legacy
    • Left Handed
    • Legacy Left Handed

All default Gears 5 thumbstick layout options are available in this GamePack. Use the GCI to select the one you are using, and the GamePack will automatically adjust all the Mods to your preferred choice.

NOTE: This step is critical. If you don't select the correct stick layout that you are using in-game, the Mods will not function correctly, especially Anti-Recoil. Use these game provided layouts for optimal GamePack performance.

OPTIONS > CONTROLLER > STICKS

Setup Step 3: In-Game Triggers

• Left Handed

All default Gears 5 trigger layout options are available in this GamePack. Use the GCI to select the one you are using, and the GamePack will automatically adjust all the Mods to your preferred choice.

NOTE: This step is critical. If you don't select the correct trigger layout that you are using in-game, the Mods will not function correctly, especially Anti-Recoil. Use these game provided layouts for optimal GamePack performance.

OPTIONS > CONTROLLER > TRIGGERS

Setup Step 4: In-Game Target Sensitivity

• 0 - 7
    • 8 - 14
    • 15 - 22
    • 23 - 30

The Gears 5 Anti-Recoil Mod is linked to the In-Game Target Sensitivity, so the recoil weight is calculated automatically without any need to enter it yourself. Use the GCI to select the range you are using (image below shows '30' so you would select '23-30' in the GCI).

NOTE: This step is critical. If you don't select the correct value that you are using in-game, Anti-Recoil will not function correctly.

After that you can setup options for the Mod in the GCI.....

Rapid Fire Mode:

• Always
    • ADS Only

For the Rapid Fire Mod you can choose here a activator.

Always = Rapid Fire is always on (ADS Fire and Hipfire)
    ADS only = Rapid Fire is only on when you Fire and ADS

Anti Recoil Mode:

• Standard
    • Y-Inverted

For the Anti Recoil Mod you can choose here a activator.

Standard = The Aim Stick is not Y Axis Inverted
    Y-Inverted = The Aim Stick is Y Axis Inverted

Features that are Toggleable with Speedtoggles and Modmenu.....

Rapid Fire:

When Rapid Fire is enabled, you can turn virtually any semi automatic weapon into a fully automatic weapon.
    This creates a very unique advantage for players using semi automatic weapons in FPS games.

While Rapid Fire will not usually make a fully automatic gun shoot any faster, it can have positive side effects on fully
    automatic guns such as reducing recoil, helping players conserve ammunition and achieve more headshots.

Rapid Fire is the fastest possible and is optimized for every gun without having any mod blocks.

Popshot:

When Popshot is enabled, you only have to press fire also you can hold down fire.
    You will perform a popshot with the "Gnasher".
    Gnasher is the most powerful closequarter and most used weapon in the game, so it is the hardest to use.
    With this GamePack we can change this.

There are 3 different Popshots the eSport Pro Players uses:
    - Hard Aim: Hold down LT and shoot.
    - Hipfire: Fire without aiming.
    - Popshot: ADS and in the right moment firing.

The advantage is you have the best spread possible which leads to more damage.
    If you aim to long you will be a easy target, what we learned in Gears is when you stand still you get killed.
    If you aim not long enough the spread pattern will be good as a perfect performed Popshot.

You are also able to do Slapshop when you are in cover.
    To Slapshop go to cover, aim on your enemy (do not ADS) and press fire.

Chainsaw Automation / Auto Melee:

When Chainsaw Automation / Auto Melee is enabled, you will win all Chainsaw Battles with the Lancer and you can hold down the melee button to perform melee attack in a loop.
    When you are in a Chainsaw Battle just hold down the Melee Button, it will automatically presses the Melee Button as fast as possible without giving your enemy the smallest chance to win against you.

Auto Spot:

When Auto Spot is enabled, you will be the most loved person in your Team.
    Nobody uses sadly Auto Spot in the Game, in the time you want to Spot you can get killed.
    It just takes to long, you need to work on your movement in close quarters otherwise the Gnasher will gibkill you

With this feature you will spot everybody by just ADS and aiming on a enemy.
    Marked enemies can be tracked by you and your friendlys trough every object/wall/building in the game.
    Totally a advantage, you dont even need the Spot Ability In Game anymore, save your Abilities and use this Mod instead!

UP A Combo (Skillshot):

When UP A Combo is enabled, you are able to do a Skillshot called UP A Combo by eSport Players.
    You need to go to cover and at the end of the cover. Now you press [Zoom Button] which is normally [RS].
    You will come out of your cover and shoot at the same time.
    There are a lot of tutorials on Youtube where they show how it is done.
    With CronusMAX you can do it just with one button press.

Hair Triggers:

Gears 5 applies a "dead-zone" to the trigger buttons, which means the trigger (either shooting or ADS) need to be pressed almost half way down before they are registered by the game. With this Hair Trigger MOD you can ensure your weapon will fire or ADS at the slightest amount of pressure.

Perfect Active Reload:

When Active Reload is enabled, you are able to do a Perfect Reload just by pressing the reload button once.
    Advantages are:
    - Fastest Reload possible
    - Manual Active Reload are harder to perform and even harder in firefights, thats why we have this mod.
    - When you fail a manual Active Reload your Weapon will jam and it will take longer to reload than a standard reload, thats why we have this mod.
    - Perfect Active Reloads increase bullet damage for a few seconds after you did a Perfect Active Reload.

Difference between Active Reload and Perfect Active Reload is:
    Perfect Active Reload is when you hit the tiny bar in the Reload Bar.

Active Reload is when you hit the streched bar beside the tiny bar for Perfect Active Reload.
    You will reload faster than normal reloading but slower than Perfect Active Reload, also you wont have the increased bullet damage.

You have to setup your Gun with the "Weapon Assign Menu", explained under Weapon Assign Menu.
    This Mod will not break the Chainsaw Attack, when you keep holding down the Reload Button.
    This Mod will detect that you want to use the Chainsaw instead of reloading.

I would recommend to turn off Automatic Reload in the options.
    It could mess up the Mod when you shot your clip empty.
    You can find that option here:

Anti Recoil:

You can counter the In Game Weapon Recoil with this mod, that means you can have almost no recoil.

Normally you put in a value to counter the Recoil, this is here not needed.
    Just select your correct Target Sensitivity in Class: In-Game Target Sensitivity and all Values will be automatically assigned when you press the DPAD to choose your gun.

You have to setup your Gun with the "Weapon Assign Menu", explained under Weapon Assign Menu.

Changing Weapon Perfect Active Reload Times and Anti Recoil Values on the fly.....

Weapon Assign Menu:

In the Game you can select your gun by pressing DPAD (left, down, right).
    You can assign the Dpad Directions a gun on the fly.

Here is a example how to assign the DPAD Directions:

Hold DPAD Right for 1 second:
    - LED blinks [BLUE]
    - 1 rumble

Now release Right and press a button (See button list) to assignt DPAD Right the weapon.
    After you pressed the button:
    - LED blinks [GREEN]
    - 2 rumbles

Now you can press DPAD Right to select your gun In Game, now Perfect Active Reload and Anti Recoil works for you gun.
    When you press DPAD Left or DPAD Down, the Values (Perfect Active Reload and Anti Recoil) will change for you current gun.

Be sure you assigned the correct gun to your DPAD.

[Button List]

A = Lancer
    B = Lancer (Retro)
    X = Lancer (Grenade Launcher)
    Y = Hammerburst

RB = Boltok
    RT = Snub
    LB = Talon
    LT = Claw

RS = Enforcer
    LS = Longshot

DOWN = Boomshot
    RIGHT = Markza Mk1
    LEFT = Torque Bow
    UP = Gnasher

Examples of Features:

Assign Lancer to DPAD Down with the Weapon Assign Menu

Popshot in a online match

UP A Combo (Skillshot) in a online match

Perfect Active Reload and Anti Recoil with different Guns

Changelog:
    Version 1.0: GamePack released [XX.XX.XX]

Feel free to share your best settings and of course when posting bugs be as detailed as possible (did I mention that already?)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

okay, am I missing something here? I don't see active reload or assigning weapons to the d-pad in the gamepack. I have in game control scheme, in game sticks, triggers and target sensitivity, rapid fire and anti recoil mode. is this gamepack finished or is it still being worked on?

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Can I just get the popshot script?

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MaximumExtreme View Post
    okay, am I missing something here? I don't see active reload or assigning weapons to the d-pad in the gamepack. I have in game control scheme, in game sticks, triggers and target sensitivity, rapid fire and anti recoil mode. is this gamepack finished or is it still being worked on?
    It's not in the gamepack script options, it's in the in-game script menu, check X22DOT's instructions again.

You assign a weapon to a dpad or button, then activate the active reload script. You select the weapon you want to active reload, by pressing the previously assigned button and just press reload once for active reload.

For some reason I have followed the instructions, but it still doesn't seem to work, I think the issue is how you enable disable the active reload script.
    Hopefully X22Dot can sanity check it to confirm it works and the issue is us not following the instructions correctly.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Form the instructions LT + Up is for rapid fire, but also Up is for active reload, I think may possibly be, what the issue is.

/Edit

Got it all working thanks for the pack!

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

these mods will work in story too right?

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

these mods will work in story too right?
    Of course.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

So how did you get it to work? I've tried assigning the weapons and the lights on the cronus do exactly as the instructions say, but active reload and recoil don't work. Is there a way to activate those functions after assigning a weapon?

Quote Originally Posted by iamlate View Post
    Form the instructions LT + Up is for rapid fire, but also Up is for active reload, I think may possibly be, what the issue is.

/Edit

Got it all working thanks for the pack!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I can't get any of it to work.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Just got done configuring the game pack and it works awesome. There are just a few hiccups when using it in story mode though. My lancer would stop firing with 240 bullets left in the mag and when viewing in to tell jack to go use the control panel wouldn't work at all. That's alright though because the Cronus is gonna be used mostly for online mp. Great job on the gamepack X22dot. I luv it! Can't wait to kick some ass tomorrow night on mp.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

me puedes ayudar como configurar recarga activa gracias

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by northcountydds View Post
    So how did you get it to work? I've tried assigning the weapons and the lights on the cronus do exactly as the instructions say, but active reload and recoil don't work. Is there a way to activate those functions after assigning a weapon?
    Lt + menú + Up

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Hello all, im really excited to use this gamepack however, i cant seem to get it to work at all, every input that i do results in my controller rumbling 3 times with no results.. would it be possible to create a chart that shows the different classes and mods, or ever better a simple video for some of the basic mods such as Anti-Recoil and active reload. i feel like this should be very simple but after messing with it for hours i literally cant get a single mod to work.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sonavich! View Post
    Hello all, im really excited to use this gamepack however, i cant seem to get it to work at all, every input that i do results in my controller rumbling 3 times with no results.. would it be possible to create a chart that shows the different classes and mods, or ever better a simple video for some of the basic mods such as Anti-Recoil and active reload. i feel like this should be very simple but after messing with it for hours i literally cant get a single mod to work.
    1 vibración activo
    2 vibraciones desactivado
    Lt + arriba o abajo o izquierda o derecha o x activa una o desactiva una función ..... lt + menú + Pad arriba recarga activa para salir de menú lt + menú
    Pad izquierda o derecha o abajo + botón de asignación de arma le asigna el tiempo para la recarga activa

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

So I've been using this script for a couple weeks now and it works great except for the fact that when I start running low on ammo my gun will just stop firing without emptying the clip. Is anybody else having this issue? I don't know if it makes a difference but I should also note that I'm using my elite controller.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

So I've been using this script for a couple weeks now and it works great except for the fact that when I start running low on ammo my gun will just stop firing without emptying the clip. Is anybody else having this issue? I don't know if it makes a difference but I should also note that I'm using my elite controller.
    That's because for the perfect reload portion of the script to work, your in game option to 'auto reload on empty' needs to be disabled.
    The game auto reloading your clip for you will screw with the scripts perfect reload timings.

You are going to have to adjust to manually reloading, that took me a few games and it's fine now.

SILVER ELITE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by iamlate View Post
    That's because for the perfect reload portion of the script to work, your in game option to 'auto reload on empty' needs to be disabled.
    The game auto reloading your clip for you will screw with the scripts perfect reload timings.

You are going to have to adjust to manually reloading, that took me a few games and it's fine now.
    I could have sworn I had auto reload off in the in game settings but I'll try it again and see. Thanks for the reply!

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

I could have sworn I had auto reload off in the in game settings but I'll try it again and see. Thanks for the reply!
    I sorry dude, I read you originally post wrong, was way too early in the morning for me.

The guns not firing or jamming was happening to me when I assigned the wrong weapon to the wrong slot during the perfect reload setup.
    It's stopped when i followed this order. 1 enable perfect reload. 2. Assign weapons correctly.

Sometimes I thought there was an issue, but it was me not remembering I had to manually reload.

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

DOWNLOAD????

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by golfeti View Post
    DOWNLOAD????
    Look at the video at the bottom of the first message

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Im glad you enjoying it guys, have fun with it

The GP is 100% finished.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post

The GP is 100% finished.
    much respect for the time you put into this. I feel the instructions are confusing and like im trying to unlock a rubix cube. Is there any way you can offer some clarity around this

SILVER ELITE MASTER

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post

The GP is 100% finished.
    Is wallbounce assistance in gp now?

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by briandollaz View Post
    Is wallbounce assistance in gp now?
    Not yet, this is a additional feature Ill add soon.
    When Im happy with the results, no eta

SILVER III

User Info Menu

Firstly many thanks to x22dot for the amazing work that he did.
    The GP is awesome and it works very well.
    I have some suggestions to make it even better:

- active reload -
    We need a quicker way to turn it on and off or the possibility to assign the active reload only to one waepon and no active reload to others because basically a pro gamer needs active reload with shotgun and maybe with lancer to make the difference. That’s why if we assign a easy button to turn reload on or off, like pressing select for example, it would be better. The current way to turn on/off is too slow (lt+menu) + (lt+up). With an easy way we could be able to pick up sniper or boom-shot or any waepon and Turn reload off quickly, that makes the real difference.

Do you think that it is possible?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast