Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 125

Topic: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

  1. #31
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Nope, this is not normal, but I don't know what happen there .
    There are several possible issues that can lead to such a problem, but there is no way to find out who is yours.
    Problem was in my internet provider, can you raise wait time when pressing x?

  2. #32
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Quote Originally Posted by drevenvan View Post
    Problem was in my internet provider, can you raise wait time when pressing x?
    which wait times do you mean?

  3. #33
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    which wait times do you mean?
    wait times before pressing X, longer pause between pressing X

  4. #34
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Any news for the script to change to a new account and play the 4 games and so on?

  5. #35
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Quote Originally Posted by libgabry View Post
    Any news for the script to change to a new account and play the 4 games and so on?
    Didn't have time to check that

  6. #36
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Didn't have time to check that
    I tried, but its mpossible for me, it seems like the most complex part of this script.
    Its the mose important part of the script, this way it can keep playing all day long.

  7. #37
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Hi Excalibur.

    There seems to be a bug on the last script you uploaded.. On minute 20 it doesnt seem to hit the DOWN arrow and it messes it all up.
    The script before that it all works fine.

  8. #38
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Quote Originally Posted by libgabry View Post
    Hi Excalibur.

    There seems to be a bug on the last script you uploaded.. On minute 20 it doesnt seem to hit the DOWN arrow and it messes it all up.
    The script before that it all works fine.
    I confirm ....

  9. #39
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  11. #40
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES


    Unhappy to see that still not work
    At min 20, at the finish of the first match, the script don't do "down"

    An opinion (I'm an ex programmer)

    This "if" test "min" between 2 and 6 and enter in the cicle for this value; then test if min=20 ... I'm in error ? maybe 10 and 70 ? I try

    if(min > 1 && min < 7 ){

    if(min == min20 && mode == 0){
    mode = 1;
    combo_run(SELECT);// DOWN
    }

    if(min == min40 && mode == 1 ){
    mode = 2;
    combo_run(SELECT);// RIGHT
    }

    if(min == min60 && mode == 2 ){
    mode = 3;
    //min = 0;
    combo_run(SELECT);// UP
    }
    }

  12. #41
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Hi.

    It doesnt go down at the minute is supposed to.

  13. #42
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  15. #43
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    I love you Excalibur...

    Last thing before the weekend..

    Can you change the last part where it stops the script at minute 90 and make it press R2 at minute 90 and to start the script over again?

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to libgabry For This Useful Post:


  17. #44
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Quote Originally Posted by libgabry View Post
    I love you Excalibur...

    Last thing before the weekend..

    Can you change the last part where it stops the script at minute 90 and make it press R2 at minute 90 and to start the script over again?
    here you go :


  18. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  19. #45
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    i used the last script you put on here and it doesnt press R2 at the end to change to 4 new squad battle games.
    Can you please check it.

    Thank you

  20. #46
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Quote Originally Posted by libgabry View Post
    i used the last script you put on here and it doesnt press R2 at the end to change to 4 new squad battle games.
    Can you please check it.

    Thank you
    For Squad Battles you don't need of OPTIONS


  21. #47
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Can you explain what this means?

    ///////////////////////////////////////////////
    // REFRESH SQUAD BATTLES after 90 min
    if( min >= 8 && mode == 4 ) {
    games_play = games_play + 1;
    combo_run(REFRESH);

  22. #48
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Quote Originally Posted by libgabry View Post
    Can you explain what this means?

    ///////////////////////////////////////////////
    // REFRESH SQUAD BATTLES after 90 min
    if( min >= 8 && mode == 4 ) {
    games_play = games_play + 1;
    combo_run(REFRESH);
    Prepare it for the account switch.

  23. #49
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    At what minute does it change? Causes I maybe need to edit the minute it changes. Where is it in the code?

    Also, I think the last script is missing this...

    / MENU start every 60 secs
    if(t_for_tap_start >= 60 ){
    if( min >= 16 && min <= 19 ) t_for_tap_start = 0;
    else if( min >= 35 && min <= 38 ) t_for_tap_start = 0;
    else if( min >= 54 && min <= 57 ) t_for_tap_start = 0;
    else {
    t_for_tap_start = 0;
    menu_run = TRUE;
    combo_run(MENU);
    }
    }

  24. #50
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Quote Originally Posted by libgabry View Post
    At what minute does it change? Causes I maybe need to edit the minute it changes. Where is it in the code?

    Also, I think the last script is missing this...

    / MENU start every 60 secs
    if(t_for_tap_start >= 60 ){
    if( min >= 16 && min <= 19 ) t_for_tap_start = 0;
    else if( min >= 35 && min <= 38 ) t_for_tap_start = 0;
    else if( min >= 54 && min <= 57 ) t_for_tap_start = 0;
    else {
    t_for_tap_start = 0;
    menu_run = TRUE;
    combo_run(MENU);
    }
    }
    If you play Squad Battles , you don't need of this part of code . This part is bad for Squad Battles.
    And I forget to change values after I test it.
    Here is the correct one:



    Here is the part that will REFRESH Squad Battles :
    game_play count how many times it play Squad Battles . Right now it should play 2 times x 90 minutes

  25. #51
    SILVER ELITE

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    hi.. there is an error on this script and L1 is not being clicked every 6 seconds.


    Please look into it

  26. #52
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    If I understood you right, people ask for small changes and you friendly do them however you don't update your first post... So we have a bunch of subscripts during the thread what is fine ..

    I was interesting in the script for Squad Battles beginner mode. So I should pick the last script?

  27. #53
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Quote Originally Posted by nhcoohrh View Post
    If I understood you right, people ask for small changes and you friendly do them however you don't update your first post... So we have a bunch of subscripts during the thread what is fine ..

    I was interesting in the script for Squad Battles beginner mode. So I should pick the last script?
    Hi,
    I didn't update the first script because it is perfect for the Coach PLay Friendlies.
    And yes, if you want to use it for the Squad Battles - use the last one

  28. #54
    SILVER ELITE MASTER

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    this works on xbox?

  29. #55
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Quote Originally Posted by masterlopezz View Post
    this works on xbox?
    I didn't check it on the XBOX but it should work because the game is the same on both consoles.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Excalibur For This Useful Post:


  31. #56
    SILVER I

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    What code do I use for squad battles?

  32. #57
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Hi Ex
    Something for Rivals ?

  33. #58
    Bulgaria's foremost expert on everything CM related!



    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Quote Originally Posted by Liamramsay01 View Post
    What code do I use for squad battles?
    this one :

    Quote Originally Posted by beppeming View Post
    Hi Ex
    Something for Rivals ?
    Not in this moment

  34. #59
    SILVER IV

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Quote Originally Posted by Excalibur View Post
    Not in this moment
    Thank You Excalibur
    I try to do something by myself

  35. #60
    SILVER III

    User Info Menu

    Re: FIFA 20 FUT AUTOPLAY FRIENDLIES

    Do friendlies count towards unlocking transfer markets?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Topics

  1. FIFA 20 FUT SEARCH & SNIPE PLYER
    By Excalibur in forum FIFA Mod Tools
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 7th May 20, 12:08
  2. FIFA 19 - Autoplay FUT games
    By Clarathecow in forum GPC Script Request
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 13th November 18, 14:54
  3. FIFA 19 FUT AUTOMATIC PLAY DIVISION RIVALS
    By Furia in forum FIFA Mod Tools
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24th October 18, 06:13
  4. [PS4] [Need Help]Fifa Autoplay Script
    By michter in forum FIFA Mod Tools
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10th January 17, 05:34
  5. FIFA 15 - FUT AUTO RE-LIST
    By Excalibur in forum GPC Script Request
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 6th October 14, 17:42

Tags for this Topic

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new topics
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •