Topic: Xbox One and Logitech G25 - First Timer

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Xbox One and Logitech G25 - First Timer

Hi guys. I'm a newbie here so go easy on me!!
    I bought a G25 a couple of years back from a friend of mine and only now have a place to set it up.
    I received my Drivehub last week and followed every instruction available to make it communicate with my Xbox One. After downloading the latest version of the beta firmware today, I'm still having no luck. The 0 remains with a decimal point flashing. The wheel has been recognised but the only function I have is from the paddles and that only toggles the left and right menus.

Please help, my girlfriend won't put up with my bad mood much longer!!

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Re: Xbox One and Logitech G25 - First Timer

Quote Originally Posted by tommytoofar View Post
    Hi guys. I'm a newbie here so go easy on me!!
    I bought a G25 a couple of years back from a friend of mine and only now have a place to set it up.
    I received my Drivehub last week and followed every instruction available to make it communicate with my Xbox One. After downloading the latest version of the beta firmware today, I'm still having no luck. The 0 remains with a decimal point flashing. The wheel has been recognised but the only function I have is from the paddles and that only toggles the left and right menus.

Please help, my girlfriend won't put up with my bad mood much longer!!
    Just a picture attached of current state.
    Attached Images Attached Images

SILVER II

User Info Menu

An example of the glitching I'm now experiencing is in the video below.

Please help if anyone can.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Your video looks like it shows the Xbox Guide button as lit as soon as you plugged the cable and I didn't notice you pressing it after attaching the cable.

How about trying this sequence:
    - turn Xbox One Console and Xbox controller off
    - turn wheel off
    - unplug drivehub from Xbox One
    - attach XBox One controller to Drivehub in designated port
    - attach wheel to drivehub in designated port
    - plug drivehub into Xbox One; my drivehub powers on and shows the rotating figure 8; controller stays off
    - power on Xbox One console using the power button on the console; controller Guide button comes on for me
    - power on wheel; drivehub identifies wheel GT2 and the above sequence works for me; you have to look at the drivehub docs to see what the default button mapping is.

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skiwinv View Post
    Your video looks like it shows the Xbox Guide button as lit as soon as you plugged the cable and I didn't notice you pressing it after attaching the cable.

- turn wheel off
    - plug drivehub into Xbox One; my drivehub powers on and shows the rotating figure 8; controller stays off
    - power on Xbox One console using the power button on the console; controller Guide button comes on for me
    - power on wheel; drivehub identifies wheel GT2 and the above sequence works for me; you have to look at the drivehub docs to see what the default button mapping is.
    Thanks very much. I will give that a try this evening. It's the crazy glitching that scared me

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skiwinv View Post

- turn wheel off
    Have followed instructions exactly but still getting glitching as seen below

I'm struggling to put into words how disappointed I am with the Drivehub and how it has performed or not as the case may be.
    Really starting to lose heart in the whole setup

SILVER II

User Info Menu

Maybe one of the buttons on your devices is sending ghost characters. Remove the shifter and brake, i.e. only have the wheel itself and see if that stops the wierd effect. Then add the shifter and brake separately to see if there is any change in behaviour.