Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Topic: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

Quote Originally Posted by brad_ruch View Post
    not sure whats wrong with the anti recoil.im on a ps4 ive tried everything in the manual.i even had it turned up all the way and no difference.tested with it on and off in a private match.does nothing.cronus color is green like it should be.buttons are set the same as game pack.i even tried device clean up and re put the gamepak back on.i dont get it.
    The only time the led should be green is when you are in the Mod Menu and you press LT + UP. The Led will briefly flash green when anti-recoil it turned on...it will briefly flash red if it is turned off.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Can someone advise me and possibly others here:

What's the best way to get the best values (trial and error) in game? Anti-recoil, aim assist, etc.

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Try this:

Now go ~10-15m infront of a wall, set your Recoil Value that the Recoil has slightly negative Recoil.

Personally I wouldn't use anything else, the TTK is very high, every milisecond counts and Aim Assist messes up the time to get on target clean and fast (does not apply to other CoDs).

This will melt everything,
    also after Patch.

Have fun

4. The Following User Says Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

People asked what is my Class Setup and In Game Settings.
    Since there are so many different attachments with negative and positive effects, here are the settings I use to totally destroy everything.

Keep in mind this is my personal opinion, your setup might fit you better.

CoD MW has a very fast time to kill time. Even a millisecond can decide if you kill or get killed.

Why I dont use Aim Assist in this Game is because the little aimblock while doing minor aim corrections. I would use Aim Assist Mod when the Game had a slower time to kill where staying on target is more important than being super fast and precise to win the fight.

In Game Settings:

Audio:
    The footsteps are loud, it gives away the position of the enemys. Use it for your own advantage. With these settings you filter as good as you can the footstep sound and boost it.

Video:
    I turned off visuals that makes it harder to see enemies.

Controller:

Class:

Weapon:

CronusMAX Settings:

Hair Trigger
    Anti Recoil

I use Hair Trigger to be fast as possible with the time I press the Fire Button untill the press is registered by the game. Milliseconds counts in this game.

The Recoil pattern are predictable in this Game, this is why Anti Recoil is great in this Game. I set up slightly negative Recoil to counter the In Game Aim Assist Target Slowdown.

This is how it should look like, I have a simple clip here:

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to x22DOT For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by x22DOT View Post
    People asked what is my Class Setup and In Game Settings.

Keep in mind this is my personal opinion, your setup might fit you better.

CoD MW has a very fast time to kill time. Even a millisecond can decide if you kill or get killed.

Why I dont use Aim Assist in this Game is because the little aimblock while doing minor aim corrections. I would use Aim Assist Mod when the Game had a slower time to kill where staying on target is more important than being super fast and precise to win the fight.

In Game Settings:

Audio:
    The footsteps are loud, it gives away the position of the enemys. Use it for your own advantage. With these settings you filter as good as you can the footstep sound and boost it.

Video:
    I turned off visuals that makes it harder to see enemies.

Controller:

Class:

Weapon:

CronusMAX Settings:

Hair Trigger
    Anti Recoil

I use Hair Trigger to be fast as possible with the time I press the Fire Button untill the press is registered by the game. Milliseconds counts in this game.

The Recoil pattern are predictable in this Game, this is why Anti Recoil is great in this Game. I set up slightly negative Recoil to counter the In Game Aim Assist Target Slowdown.

This is how it should look like, I have a simple clip here:

Well put together statment, very informative, thank u for sharing this information with everyone.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to WHITE 4ND N3RDY For This Useful Post:

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Nice to hear, thank you

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I can't seem to find the option for the flipped triggers?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

thx for the work im not good in english but i have 2 questions 1,sometimes when i use jttermod after a while it change weapons and dont shoot then i must pull the cronus out and in then it works for a while.
    2,can u fill the gamepack when u push L3 or R3 for drop down cause ist betteer when u can choose when drop down is good not the hole time. thx alot to all the great admins here

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by stevo84 View Post
    I can't seem to find the option for the flipped triggers?
    Should be in the very first drop-down box (Button Layout) It's like 2nd from the top.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Batts View Post
    Should be in the very first drop-down box (Button Layout) It's like 2nd from the top.

Ahh yes i can see it now. Would i have to play on default layout then though? I usually use Stick and move flipped you see. Or if I choose bumper/trigger swap can I choose what layout I want?

SILVER I

User Info Menu

como fasso tatical invertido

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

So I've tested it and the bumper/trigger swap is default only. Its not like the black ops 4 pack is it? I could choose stick and move flipped on that one. I have done a workaround for now i changed to default and just remapped my rear buttons. Lucky i have a custom controller. Can anyone suggest the best aim assist and anti recoil combination?.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

So I've tested it and the bumper/trigger swap is default only. Its not like the black ops 4 pack is it? I could choose stick and move flipped on that one. I have done a workaround for now i changed to default and just remapped my rear buttons. Lucky i have a custom controller. Can anyone suggest the best aim assist and anti recoil combination?.
    I'm also wondering what y'all have found to be the best settings, the script works fine for me, but I feel as if I'm not gaining the full use out of it.

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

I've added swapped configurations for every button layout with the exception of One Handed Gunslinger and Beast....I couldn't figure out where to swap what on those two. That's 22 different configurations....

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Batts For This Useful Post:

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Audio:

This is actually wrong and a big misconception, Boost High will boost the gunfire but Boost Low will boost the footsteps. Try it out !

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I've added swapped configurations for every button layout with the exception of One Handed Gunslinger and Beast....I couldn't figure out where to swap what on those two. That's 22 different configurations....
    Is it live now? I've just looked and it doesn't seem to of updated yet?. Mine says version 1.3. Also what aim assist strength would you recommend?

GamePack Developer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Enelx View Post
    This is actually wrong and a big misconception, Boost High will boost the gunfire but Boost Low will boost the footsteps. Try it out !
    I did that, not at all for me.
    I even have a custom EQ with lowered bass/lows. Extremely clear to filter these steps.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

What are your recoil settings for this setup?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I did that, not at all for me.
    I even have a custom EQ with lowered bass/lows. Extremely clear to filter these steps.
    whats the best aim assist?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Is it live now? I've just looked and it doesn't seem to of updated yet?. Mine says version 1.3. Also what aim assist strength would you recommend?
    I spoke too soon. Adding those additional configurations pushed the compile size aver the 4096 limit. I'm going to have to pull some of them out...not sure how many. What 1 or 2 did you really want?

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

I spoke too soon. Adding those additional configurations pushed the compile size aver the 4096 limit. I'm going to have to pull some of them out...not sure how many. What 1 or 2 did you really want?
    Stick and move flipped?. Bumper jumper flipped? If thats possible. I use Stick and move.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to stevo84 For This Useful Post:

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

So you cant throw the tactical out when jitter is activated??

GOLD NOVA II

User Info Menu

Thanks for putting in the flipped layouts .

Also i notice some people asking about others recoil like i have. Well i just did a bit of testing today with it and I've settled on 35 and for aim assist i just leave it on default.

Senior Support Staff

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steve24 View Post
    So you cant throw the tactical out when jitter is activated??
    If you throw it the jitter won’t work

31. The Following User Says Thank You to ItzSnack For This Useful Post:

SILVER IV

User Info Menu

Hello @ItzSnack, first of all I want to thank you for the work you did. I have not had the opportunity to try your gamepack, but before trying it I have some questions if it does not bother.

I play with the xim apex with a logitech g502 mouse and with a nunchuck.
    My question is, how do I configure the gamepack?

Because we are invited to make choices at the time of programming, there are plenty of proposals with "mod menu" ...

What are all of this?

Finally, I play mainly with the M4 and what anti-recoil value is ideal for this weapon and for the FAL ideal anti fallback value and quick draw please?

Do you advise me to disable aim assist in the gamepack?

Thank you

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Question Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019) GamePack

First of all, thx to the devs for the hard work, incredible gamepack!
    I was thinking, since the natural recoil pattern of most of the guns pulls to the right, wouldn't it make sense to sway the aim assist movement to the bottom-left instead of the bottom-right so it slightly cancels out the horizontal recoil?

The GPC Godfather

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Wookels View Post
    First of all, thx to the devs for the hard work, incredible gamepack!
    I was thinking, since the natural recoil pattern of most of the guns pulls to the right, wouldn't it make sense to sway the aim assist movement to the bottom-left instead of the bottom-right so it slightly cancels out the horizontal recoil?
    Aim Assist moves to multiple points, not just one quadrant.

SILVER I

User Info Menu

Can you add Horizontal Slider for Anti Recoil ? So far we only have Vertical. Makes some weapons unplayable

also drop and jumpshot on tactical swapped not working

SILVER I

User Info Menu

hi there, searching for help:

i'm using the nacon revolution 2 controller via usb-hub setup on ps4 with the cronusmax plus v3. controller is recognized and all works fine but theres an issue using the mw gamepack. all is adjusted well, tactical button layout, inversed y,... so, but its not possible to use any other button like x to jump or square to reload while beeing in aim with L2. so i cant aim and jump or aim and reload at the same time. and it has no effect wether i've set recoil or aimassist on or off. in addition there is a second strange thing: after several minutes, it works after the controller rumbles one time but then i cant get into the mod menu, no blue light anymore but only just another rumble and steady green… so what could be the problem?!

sry for faulty english, its not my mother tongue, i hope the issue is understandable and perhaps anyone has an idea.

GOLD NOVA I

User Info Menu

Hey just a question concerning aim assist. If I’m reading this correctly I enable the mod menu, then hold L2 + X button and then press R1 to increase? I’ve been doing that but every time I hold L2 and X I get a rumble before I even press R1. Is this enabling something else in the mod menu or am I doing it correctly? (PS4) and thank you for the game pack. I use this one and Snacks ultimate script, both are top notch and really appreciate the work put into this which had to be a tiresome effort getting everything to work.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast